Reviews for Only The Memories
Matilda chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
That was so beautiful. I'm sitting here and crying. OH! I'm gonna miss Jen so much
flower213 chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
This was so good. It was very touching. You did a great job describing their relationship.
robbie-kikka chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
thank u so much!

I'm really going to miss jenny! so sad..

thanks again! at least we have all the other episodes where they were together!
Kass chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
OH MY GOD, that was so good I almost cried at the ending, keep going
lindainsweden chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
*sniffs* This was so sad! I still can't believe they had the nerv to kill her... :( Great story though! :)

Linda

x
AssortedScribbler chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
I'm in streams of tears, and I'm not ashamed to admit that. Your fic is beautiful, well-written and everything good about the two of them. It followed the episode well, and was respectful without being cheesey or corny. Thank you for that. Jethro was in character and the note really made me sob. I'm glad there's a fic out there that says all of this - you wrote it brilliantly. Thank you,

xxStellaxx
Katie chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
That was really touching... I feel so sad for Jethro, I wish the show had given him some sort of closure. I think he deserved it, and Jenny deserved it too. Hopefully the writers won't just forget about her in the fall..
aserene chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
Well done, well done indeed. That was beautiful.
Amanda chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
I've just realized that I'll never stop crying if I keep reading...It bothered me to see him so "fine".What's wrong with him?I will miss her too.

Great story,well written.I like Jen better,she didn't look like Jenny.
Sweetcheeksncis chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
Beautiful and well written! Reading it made me shed tears.
acciosilverdoe chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
You know, as soon as I clicked on to read this, I told myself I wouldn't cry. Did it work?...Nope.

That was really beautifully written, and it was nice to read how Gibbs really felt about her death.

Which, by the way, still hasn't sunk in. :( I keep hoping I'm gonna wake up and it all be a dream, but then I suppose someone else would have to die, and I don't think I could handle it. Not that I can handle her dying, it's too...it's just awful.

And now I'm rambling.

Back on track.

Really beautiful story, I enjoyed it a lot.

:D

~Beth

P.S: I love both of the songs included it there (James Blunt and Snow Patrol). Great choices! :)