Reviews for Scarlet Savior
I like it keep going ;)
saranya1555 chapter 5 . 11/21/2012
hi, it is good fic, bye
naru's foxiefan chapter 5 . 7/25/2012
YAY naruto get to kill shino and make suffer for killing MAMA-KYU after he just got a body too :(
Living in Darkness chapter 5 . 5/3/2010
wow this have a lot of randomnes
black kitty kat 666 chapter 5 . 8/20/2009
soo awesome !
KitsuneNaru chapter 5 . 8/13/2009
err...that was kinda lame.
5ta46az3 chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
lol mushrooms. kyubi's personality is so different oh well X3

good chappter:D
in-silent-seas chapter 4 . 11/28/2008
O! I like it so far!

Update soon?

-SilverMoon8
Kyuubi1794 chapter 4 . 11/11/2008
AW That's so cute I love the last few sentences so cute!

Update soon Please!
Eovin chapter 4 . 11/10/2008
Aw,that was so sweet!I can't wait to the moment when Naru and Tachi will finally meet:)Nice chapter,I'm waiting for your updates
Jesi and Frost chapter 4 . 11/10/2008
yay! 'Tachi-nee's coming! lol i like how he killed the other ninja's. cant wait for the next chappie yupp yupp!

(_) spazzy
Eeryis chapter 3 . 11/10/2008
okay seriously...get a beta. This story would be awesome if you had someone look over it. I would suggest reading this chapter through and trying to actually read it without noticing each word being capitalized in each sentence almost. This is an okay story but if you got a beta he/she could give you ideas on how to make your story flow and make a little more sense. Also a beta will make your story easier to read. Oh and holding your chapter until you get 10 reviews? That's rude and unprofessional. Honestly if I come across stories where authors do that I stop reading the story! REVIEWS SHOULD NOT MATTER! I've read about 15 Naruto stories alone in the past 24 hours. Do you honestly think that I reviewed each and every story? Just because you only have so many reviews doesnt mean that your story isn't being read; it still is but not everyone will spend time reviewing it! So grow up and get a beta. Are you writing for your own personal gratification or because you want everyone to read your story? My email is if you would like to discuss this further.
lill chapter 3 . 11/9/2008
this one was really interesting :)

can't wait next chapter so work hard! o/
Kyuubi1794 chapter 3 . 11/9/2008
LOL this was awesome I like how Naruto has a a ego he's so powerful

Can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter!
xXduchessXx chapter 3 . 11/9/2008
I love the chapter but why are there so many capitals? It makes the chapter hard to read. Why didn't your beta catch them? By the way, holding your chapter hostage for reviews is MEAN! *sob* But oh well, what can I do about it. Love your writing! Keep it up!