Reviews for A Lesson Well Learned
Rebecca1 chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
So angry that she resorts to sex ... fair do's

Greatly written :D
delisha86 chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
This is exceptionally HOT! definitely my favorite. I really love your JJ/Reid stories. please write more smut like this!
dustytiger chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
oh wow that was awesome i just stubled across this and am so glad that i did... angry jj plus needs to suck up reid equals awesome!
PuckurtPartieLover chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
WOW take charge Reid is so feakin sexy. Hot hot hot! I love Reid/JJ stories and this is no exception.
Sue1313 chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
My, my our shy little Spencer has grown up. This was a very hot story.
Ann Parker chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
I'm finally getting around to reading some fanfiction and this was really cute! Probably not appropriate for work (where I am), but no one is looking over my shoulder! LOL

So...are you rooting for the british agent to have been in that SUV (or that it was empty) too? I don't think they would want to kill off a team member...why mess with it when you finally have a cast that seems to want to stay?
MedievalContessa chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
Pretty hot! I love JJ & Spencer smut!
Mellow girl chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
Wow a forceful Reid! I like that! Great Story!
tearbos chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
Whew! It's...um...*clears throat* getting a bit...warm in here...

*ahem*

"The other part of his brain, the side that was logical, that told him he had a valid argument and if he just presented it in a concise and scientific manner, she would understand and stop looking at him like she wanted to kill him"

Poor sweet, dumb guy! That will never, ever work!

And how I love it when he takes charge-that's so hot!
KBC04070911 chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
That was a amazing...I like a pissed off JJ since we rarely ever get to see her mad...I am so happy you wrote another smutty Reid and JJ story I have been waiting for another one...LOL...Can't wait for another JJ and Reid story from you...Keep up the great work you are an amazing writer.
REIDFANATIC chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
I'm glad the muse has chosen to ignore Will/JJ.

My, she certainly told him didn't she. What a way to learn your lesson.

Hot hot hot...!
dayana82 chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
Yay, JJ/Reid ignoring Will! I know it's mean but somehow I really wish Will was killed so that something like that can happen in the show. :)

Great story! Totally made my day - and let me forget about Will. Hehe.
mimilorenz chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
I loved it, great job mabelreid! I just love Reid and JJ together :)