Reviews for Emperor of the World
hoshiakari7 chapter 32 . 4/7
Jeez, what a roller coaster it's been. I absolutely loved everything, even the time Draco and Hermione spent apart. Marvelous job!
CasaCan chapter 33 . 2/14
I definitely prefered the second ending it was lovely
dumbledorescardigan chapter 8 . 1/18
Toussaint's going to turn out to be a total asshole, isn't he. Don't trust him Hermione!
Guest chapter 33 . 10/23/2014
Wow, this is a great story, and I think the idea's unique too, as I've read a lot of fics about Hermione being captured, getting involved with Draco, etc. But not any like this. I also liked the Lady of the Lake aspects, the gradual build-up of H and D's relationship, and the original characters.

The varying perspectives threw me a little, as I thought it would be H's first person perspective throughout. Also, there were moments in her perspective where you put "herself" rather than "myself", and a few grammar and spelling mistakes, but nothing major.

Regarding the epilogue, I preferred the first one. For me, it felt like H & D needed that time apart from one another to mature, and truly recohnise whether or not they loved one another, and wished for their relationship to work. I'm not entirely sure if it would have worked after a few years. Additionally, some parts of both epilogues that were basically the same, probably should have been structured slightly differently considering the difference in years, I.e. The development of D's friendship with Ron, and the character's kids, as it doesn't seem like some of the things could have transpired in the 4 year timeframe.

Overall, the fic is well-written, creative, and I look forward to reading your other fics.
Mistress-Cinder chapter 33 . 8/22/2014
What a great story! I really enjoyed the merging of the HP verse with the legends of Merlin and the witches of Avalon. And while your Hermione loved Draco, she never lost sight of her internal beliefs and her goal of a peaceful world. I wish I could visit Avalon just once...
The all mighty and powerfulM chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
Interesting
hjm1219 chapter 3 . 8/8/2014
You make the same spelling mistake twice, using double n's in the middle of words where only one is required. Pining and dining have one n. Pinning is the act of affixing one object to another, i.e. pinning the tail on the donkey. A din is a loud, clamorous noise, and the act of dinning is assault somebody with said loud noise.
Guest chapter 33 . 8/2/2014
Loved it completely... Up until the Avalon section. Unnecessary to put a new twist on a story that already had so much potential!
I feel like you write dark stories so well, and I hope to read one by you again soon (Avalon-free!)
LadiePhoenix007 chapter 33 . 7/27/2014
Really liked the alternate ending as it meant that Hermione went back to the mortal world to be with her children and hopefully work things out with Draco. Glad you updated!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/26/2014
I almost like this story except I refuse to read about abusive twats like you've made Malfoy.
Anon chapter 33 . 7/24/2014
I have to admit that I like the alternative epilogue so much better. I think it's just because I'm a woman; I would feel like I was betraying Draco by having another relationship, even if I couldn't see him again for many years, and I am sure the green eyed monster rear its had I heard about him having other relationships. I think I also would have taken Hermione's approach in the alternative - doing everything I could to get back into the mortal world to be there as my children grew up. Loved the story (sorry, I can't login at work for some reason - it always blocks me!)

DreamsofEternalBliss xx
fantasia-49 chapter 33 . 7/23/2014
It was a great story really even if there were some parts i didnt like (the coupling part wiith earmon. The separation of draco and hermione). But i love the alternate ending you made. I prefer because she came back sooner and don t have another relationship before she come back.
So i love it really.
annaea3077 chapter 33 . 7/21/2014
This ia a WONDERFUL story. I laughed, and I cried. Thank you for sharing this story with me.
Warning Please chapter 33 . 7/20/2014
I was hooked. Until around chapter 28. When not only did Hermione cheat on Draco, she did it happily and proceeded to ask the guy into her bed and bond with him. I have to say, if this hadn't shown up as late as it did, I would have immediately stopped reading. I respect your artistic rights as a writer, as I myself write, but I do think a bit more forewarning would be beneficial for those like myself who are not appreciative of the aspects of cheating and keeping things from the people we deem worthy of love. Other than that, I was highly impressed and excited by your writing and plot. I hope this review does not come off as an attack or in any way judgmental, and if it does I apologize greatly.
Avanell chapter 33 . 7/20/2014
Need to refresh myself...and maybe find my old muse! Love that there is something more to read here, been wondering about this story here and there, remembering reading it and such. Late now, but looking forward to refreshing self and reading this entirely tomorrow :D Awesome! :D