Reviews for Emperor of the World
Guest chapter 33 . 10/23/2015
This alternative ending has no added value for the reader. The only difference is Cassie? Why bother. If you're going to do an a,ternate r ending, make it different than the original (that's pretty much the definition of alternate).
OptimusPrimegirl213 chapter 1 . 8/5/2015
Keep up the good work loving this
guest chapter 5 . 6/7/2015
the plot thickens.
mscarol chapter 3 . 6/7/2015
...so much to know! enjoying the story.
mscarol chapter 2 . 6/7/2015
so aside from asking her to help him...and obviously being attracted to her what else is going on? curiouser and curiouser.
GUEST chapter 1 . 6/7/2015
Okay-I'm intrigued. Is everyone else dead?
Guest chapter 1 . 5/8/2015
Malfoy hits and abuses Hermione and it's supposed to be ROMANTIC? What is wrong with you? You should state in the summary that you're pro-abuse and that you think abuse is somehow romantic.
hoshiakari7 chapter 32 . 4/7/2015
Jeez, what a roller coaster it's been. I absolutely loved everything, even the time Draco and Hermione spent apart. Marvelous job!
CasaCan chapter 33 . 2/14/2015
I definitely prefered the second ending it was lovely
dumbledorescardigan chapter 8 . 1/18/2015
Toussaint's going to turn out to be a total asshole, isn't he. Don't trust him Hermione!
Guest chapter 33 . 10/23/2014
Wow, this is a great story, and I think the idea's unique too, as I've read a lot of fics about Hermione being captured, getting involved with Draco, etc. But not any like this. I also liked the Lady of the Lake aspects, the gradual build-up of H and D's relationship, and the original characters.

The varying perspectives threw me a little, as I thought it would be H's first person perspective throughout. Also, there were moments in her perspective where you put "herself" rather than "myself", and a few grammar and spelling mistakes, but nothing major.

Regarding the epilogue, I preferred the first one. For me, it felt like H & D needed that time apart from one another to mature, and truly recohnise whether or not they loved one another, and wished for their relationship to work. I'm not entirely sure if it would have worked after a few years. Additionally, some parts of both epilogues that were basically the same, probably should have been structured slightly differently considering the difference in years, I.e. The development of D's friendship with Ron, and the character's kids, as it doesn't seem like some of the things could have transpired in the 4 year timeframe.

Overall, the fic is well-written, creative, and I look forward to reading your other fics.
Mistress-Cinder chapter 33 . 8/22/2014
What a great story! I really enjoyed the merging of the HP verse with the legends of Merlin and the witches of Avalon. And while your Hermione loved Draco, she never lost sight of her internal beliefs and her goal of a peaceful world. I wish I could visit Avalon just once...
The all mighty and powerfulM chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
Interesting
hjm1219 chapter 3 . 8/8/2014
You make the same spelling mistake twice, using double n's in the middle of words where only one is required. Pining and dining have one n. Pinning is the act of affixing one object to another, i.e. pinning the tail on the donkey. A din is a loud, clamorous noise, and the act of dinning is assault somebody with said loud noise.
Guest chapter 33 . 8/2/2014
Loved it completely... Up until the Avalon section. Unnecessary to put a new twist on a story that already had so much potential!
I feel like you write dark stories so well, and I hope to read one by you again soon (Avalon-free!)