Reviews for iSam
DG and Reed chapter 10 . 6/24
Very sweet, and believable. :D
Anti love hate chapter 2 . 2/9
SMACK!
Carly looked up in time to see Sam stumble back from a blow. A blow that came from a very red faced and angry Skyler. Carly saw Sam's face, scowling, tears building up, and teeth bared. Her right arm was still slightly extended and the palm of her hand red from the impact on Sam's face.
"You..." she panted. "You...YOU- STUPID! SELFISH! GREEDY! BITCHY! UGLY! UPTIGHT, LYING, IDIOTIC, RUINING FRIENDSHIPS, MISTRUSTFUL...BRATTY" Almost every word that Skyler bellowed and roared was followed by smack, after smack, after smack from Skyler's hands, and with every blow, Sam tried to block Skyler's physical attacks where she was not accepting any blow as she tried to protest. Carly stared at the scene, utterly shocked, until Sam noticed that tears were starting to form in Skyler's eyes.
"Skyler!" screamed Carly. "STOP!" Whether Skyler heard Carly or Skyler's anger anger was starting to simmer, she slowly stopped slapping and vainly tried to hit Sam's chest, but it was no good. Skyler shook her head as the tears erupted like a geyser and started to flow. "Did you really did this just to spite Freddie and take pleasure in his suffering?" Sam glared at Skyler directly. "Yes. I did." Skyler still glared at Sam. "You see what your selfishness has led to?!" Skyler roared at Sam who was stammering and Skyler plowed. "It's all your fault, not Freddie's!" "My fault?" Sam demanded as she glared back at Skyler. "And, Carly, you're just as bad as her!" yelled Skyler. At this, Carly let out a sound of humor-less laughter and disgust. "Now wait just a minute! How am I as bad as Hans?" "Your actions have been nothing but DESPICABLE!" Skyler screamed. "And you know what?" she added. "I'M THROUGH WITH YOU TWO!" "What?!" demanded Sam. "Skyler, think about it-" Carly argued with Skyler but Skyler cut Carly off. "Why should I think about it?" "You're being irrational, aren't you?" "You wanna see irrational? I'll show you irrational."
I hate Seddie chapter 2 . 2/9
"I UNDERSTAND, ALRIGHT!" Skyler shouted. "I understand that you're a bitch, Puckett!" Carly was stung. "Hey!" she started. "Don't you talk to her like that!" "Butt out of this, Shay!" Skyler warned. "This has nothing to do with you. It's all about Sam." "Wait just a minute!" Carly seethed. "That was out of line.!" "How can I accept knowing that something may happen to Freddie!" screamed Skyler. "It's your fault, Sam! You set Freddie up to this! You're far too uptight to understand anything!"

"Skyler, please, get a hold of yourself-"
"ZIP IT, CARLY!" Skyler warned. "I see it clearly now. You're to blame for this too! You and Sam! I HATE YOU! I HATE THE BOTH OF YOU!" Skyler stomped away from the both of them.
Sam's War Rage chapter 1 . 2/9
"I UNDERSTAND, ALRIGHT!" Skyler shouted. "I understand that you're a filthy bitch, Puckett!" Carly was stung. "Hey!" she started. "Don't you talk to her like that!" "Butt out of this, Shay!" Skyler warned. "This has nothing to do with you. It's all about Sam. She deserves it." "Wait just a minute!" Carly seethed. "That was out of line!" "How can I accept knowing that something may happen to Freddie!" screamed Skyler. "It's your fault, Sam! You set Freddie up to this! You're far too uptight to understand anything, aren't you?!" "You take that back, Skyler!" "Not until Sam takes back what she did!" "She doesn't need to do anything!" "Oh yeah? Why's that?!"

"Skyler, please, get a hold of yourself-"
Sam's War Rage chapter 1 . 2/9
Sam stormed up to her room in a huff, snatched the doorknob in order to fling, burst and slam the door open, stormed into her bedroom and slammed the door behind her. She stomped over to her bed and flung herself on it. She covered her head with her pillow and tried to block out the sound of the banging on her door. "Young lady, we're not done discussing this, let me in this instant!" Sam stubbornly shook her head. "I'm done talking about it," Sam yelled, abandoning the pillow technique. "Sam, when you're living in my house, you obey my rules!" Sam clenched her fists. "No one's stopping you from coming in, the door is open!" Seconds later the door was flung open as Sam glared back. "Would you care to explain your misbehavior, young lady?" Sam knew it wasn't really a question, it was a demand, but that didn't stop her from acting like a smart ass. "Nope." Sam glared up. "Explain yourself!" "What is there to explain?" "Why do you disrespect that young man?" Sam grinned, remembering the sound of her hand colliding with Freddie Benson's face. "It's not funny, Sam! Wipe that smile off of your face, you're in huge trouble!" Sam frowned. "He's a nerd!" Sam protested. She couldn't believe Freddie was defended. "He did nothing to you on purpose to deserve any of it at all, did he?" Sam rolled her eyes.
"Why are you taking his side?!" "That's not acceptable for a young lady!" Sam crossed her arms over her chest and glared out at the window. "Poor Freddie puts up with you!" Sam glared. "Good!"
"That's not something to be proud of!" Anger surged throughout her entire body. She didn't like anybody siding with Freddie. "Just get out!" Sam narrowed her eyes as she screamed. "You know what? Fine, but you're grounded!" Sam flopped back on her bed and screamed in rage. Living with that woman was impossible. She glared up at the ceiling for a few minutes before getting up and storming over to her closet.
Sam haters chapter 6 . 1/1/2016
Sam would've been better off being raised by wild animals in the wilderness anyway!
AntiHate Seddie chapter 1 . 10/20/2015
Man, we all hate all the shows and all the other shows just had to focus on bickering characters.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/22/2015
Doesn't Dan know we can't stand love-hate relationships?
Meggie chapter 2 . 2/19/2015
Is the frank guy Nevil
AquaGaurdian chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
Happy belated birthday! I am going back and reading all your other seddie stories!
BrainiacWeirdos chapter 10 . 2/22/2014
No more iSam... just Sam and I. I love that! I view this with younger Freddie and Sam from Season One and Two rather than older Sam and Freddie in Season 4, 5, 6. Your a talented fanfic writer! Keep it up!
vindictiveme chapter 10 . 6/28/2012