Reviews for The Crimson Dragon
argentum-moon chapter 15 . 4/14
This story is amazing. I love your writing style, it reminds me so much of the adventure novels I read as a young teenager, and I love this world you've created. It's compelling, exciting, magical, beautiful, fascinating! I love the different cultures and I love how you've managed to fit in all those characters into new roles, while keeping true to their personalities and their function in the narrative.
I was very disappointed that the story ended here so abruptly, because I was completely into it- in fact, I missed my bus stop while reading this on my phone because I was so engrossed in it. I'm also very inspired to draw some fanart.
Since you haven't updated since 2009 there is probably little hope that you'll finish it, but nonetheless, if you ever think about continuing this, know that there are many readers eagerly awaiting it! A snippet, a few paragraphs, a general outline- anything really, would be amazing!
klee chapter 15 . 3/15
I was so into this fic that I ended up cursing when i finally realized it wasnt completed! lol! I saw you havent updated in years so he likelihood of you finishing this is minimal but a girl can hope!
I cant believe you havent written in years. This is such a beautiful alternate universe, so rich in detail and emotion and the character development is so beautiful T.T i love how you fit every character in its place so perfectly; everyone is so familiar but a stranger at the same time. I duly hope that one day you will consider finishing this, because i am dying to know whats going on in that beautiful mind of yours. You've not only given me one of the best reads in my lifetime, you also gave me the passion to write again :') AND THE TOPH AND AANG SCENES I LOVE TOPH AND AANG TOGETHER ARGHHHHHGHHHHHHHHHHGGHHGHGGH I LOVE AANG IN THIS STORY SO MUCH HE'S SO DIFFERENT BUT I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THE WAY YOU'VE WRITTEN HIM. I LOVE ZUKO TOO YOU'VE PROBABLY MADE MY HEART BLEED A GAZILLION TIMES WITH EVERYTHING THAT HE'S GONE THROUGH PLEASE PLEASE RECONSIDER FINISHING THIS. SCRATCH THAT, FRIGGIN FINISH THIS PLEASE!
Guest chapter 15 . 8/16/2014
Please update.
espertinha chapter 15 . 6/10/2014
Wow! This is perhaps the most amazingly well-written and epic Fanfic I've ever read! I absolutely love it and was so disappointed to see that since you haven't updated anything since 2009, this story will probably remain unfinished. However, I will continue to follow this story in the hopes that one day you will come back to finish the story. Until then, I will just have to use my imagination and daydream about what will happen next... which is fun, but I'm sure my imagination cannot compare to your amazing talent for story-writing. You are a very good writer and I wish you luck with all of your future endeavors!
Excited-Insomniac chapter 15 . 3/11/2013
Hi! I don't know if you'd remember, but when you were first posting this on DeviantART, I was silver-scorpian, and I faved every chapter of the Blue Rose as it came up. You're an amazing writer, and you have a masterful grasp of plot and character, and your descriptions are incredible. Is there a whisper of a chance that this will ever be finished? I know it's been nearly four years since this was updated, but it would be such a shame to leave it like this. Hopeful wishes from a genuine fan, E.I.
Tuitara chapter 15 . 12/25/2012
WhiteTigeress18 chapter 15 . 9/2/2012
NOOOOOOOOOO! Don't leave us hanging! This fanfic is so good! I know it has been a couple years since you updated this, but please don't give up on it! Pleeeeeeeeaaaase finish it! It's too good a story to leave unfinished forever :'(
Cupcakes.R.Luhvved chapter 15 . 7/19/2012
i loooovvveee this story and the first one! i can't wait till the next chapter is up! hopefully you finish it.

zuko with a tattoo...CAN YOU SAY MORE SEXY! lol..

iroh and longshot are dead... NOOOOOO!

i give you virtual brownie cookie ! (:

i think this is the longest review i have ever written!
Random Person chapter 15 . 12/19/2011
HURRRRYYYY with the next ! this is soo good that if u baught the characters and stuff off the avatar maker guys ud be next after J K ROWLING !

now hurry with the next i simply CANNOT wait !
Viktorius chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
It's a pity you've abandoned fanfic writing!

You have so much talent!
A Flicker of Candlelight chapter 15 . 8/19/2011
I read the first story and it was really a treat. I know it's been awhile since you updated, but I hope you'll be back to finish this is truly one of a kind!
CherryWillow19 chapter 15 . 7/12/2011
I enjoyed reading this story. I hope you continue it. It is one of the best I have found in a lot time.
kilik chapter 15 . 6/12/2011
i hope this is not discontinued... would love to see it finished.
Account Exanimated chapter 15 . 5/14/2011
Urrgh! I hate experiencing cliffhangers :/ Ah well. Wow, this was crazy- like a fast-moving, whirling, tunnel ride at a water park, except the fire replaces the water in the tubes. Kind of frightened when Myobu supposedly betrayed (that still wasn't been made clear to me, did he or did he not betray?) Zuko, very relieved to find him alive. VERY curious about whether Jeong-Jeong lives through the Foxes' attack or not and about Katara and Zuko reuniting AND about the Reading that has Suki petrified. This story has been an overload but a good sort of overload. Crazy but crazy to the point of getting lost. Cannot wait for the next updates! :D