Reviews for The Crimson Dragon
Guest chapter 15 . 8/16/2014
Please update.
espertinha chapter 15 . 6/10/2014
Wow! This is perhaps the most amazingly well-written and epic Fanfic I've ever read! I absolutely love it and was so disappointed to see that since you haven't updated anything since 2009, this story will probably remain unfinished. However, I will continue to follow this story in the hopes that one day you will come back to finish the story. Until then, I will just have to use my imagination and daydream about what will happen next... which is fun, but I'm sure my imagination cannot compare to your amazing talent for story-writing. You are a very good writer and I wish you luck with all of your future endeavors!
Excited-Insomniac chapter 15 . 3/11/2013
Hi! I don't know if you'd remember, but when you were first posting this on DeviantART, I was silver-scorpian, and I faved every chapter of the Blue Rose as it came up. You're an amazing writer, and you have a masterful grasp of plot and character, and your descriptions are incredible. Is there a whisper of a chance that this will ever be finished? I know it's been nearly four years since this was updated, but it would be such a shame to leave it like this. Hopeful wishes from a genuine fan, E.I.
Tuitara chapter 15 . 12/25/2012
ermehgerd
WhiteTigeress18 chapter 15 . 9/2/2012
NOOOOOOOOOO! Don't leave us hanging! This fanfic is so good! I know it has been a couple years since you updated this, but please don't give up on it! Pleeeeeeeeaaaase finish it! It's too good a story to leave unfinished forever :'(
Cupcakes.R.Luhvved chapter 15 . 7/19/2012
i loooovvveee this story and the first one! i can't wait till the next chapter is up! hopefully you finish it.

zuko with a tattoo...CAN YOU SAY MORE SEXY! lol..

iroh and longshot are dead... NOOOOOO!

i give you virtual brownie cookie ! (:

i think this is the longest review i have ever written!
Random Person chapter 15 . 12/19/2011
HURRRRYYYY with the next ! this is soo good that if u baught the characters and stuff off the avatar maker guys ud be next after J K ROWLING !

now hurry with the next i simply CANNOT wait !
Viktorius chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
It's a pity you've abandoned fanfic writing!

You have so much talent!
A Flicker of Candlelight chapter 15 . 8/19/2011
I read the first story and it was really a treat. I know it's been awhile since you updated, but I hope you'll be back to finish this one...it is truly one of a kind!
CherryWillow19 chapter 15 . 7/12/2011
I enjoyed reading this story. I hope you continue it. It is one of the best I have found in a lot time.
kilik chapter 15 . 6/12/2011
i hope this is not discontinued... would love to see it finished.
Account Exanimated chapter 15 . 5/14/2011
Urrgh! I hate experiencing cliffhangers :/ Ah well. Wow, this was crazy- like a fast-moving, whirling, tunnel ride at a water park, except the fire replaces the water in the tubes. Kind of frightened when Myobu supposedly betrayed (that still wasn't been made clear to me, did he or did he not betray?) Zuko, very relieved to find him alive. VERY curious about whether Jeong-Jeong lives through the Foxes' attack or not and about Katara and Zuko reuniting AND about the Reading that has Suki petrified. This story has been an overload but a good sort of overload. Crazy but crazy to the point of getting lost. Cannot wait for the next updates! :D
Dragonstar-dreamer chapter 15 . 4/27/2011
Dont you just hate it when you finish read one of the best AU Avatar fictions then see that the author hasnt updated in TWO YEARS!

Im not sure if you gave abandoned this fic but ive read both the blue rose and the crimson dragon and think that they are AWESOME, the only problem is when the point of view changes there is nothing indicating it changed and it gets confusing.

Well hope you carry on with this story some time soon
cowgirl137 chapter 15 . 12/8/2010
Can't wait to read more; Hope that you haven't given up on this story, I'll cry if you have! Update soon please!
cowgirl137 chapter 2 . 12/8/2010
CAPTAIN JACK SPARROW! Duh!