Reviews for Still Waters Run Deep
Hades Lord of the Dead chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
This made me squee and I hate Troy and am glad Dean punched him.
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
Aww poor Sammy! They seriously tortured the kid! But you know, even being all protective, I can imagine Dean doing something like that xD Especially the end, when he realizes his friend is a moron and stands by his brother side... D Protects him and saves him... So, so cute! *_*

Kisses

Rosetta
Sparkiebunny chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
Aww, I loved it! So in-character and heartwarming. Great job! :)
K Hanna Korossy chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
I should have reviewed this the first time I read it (and recommended it to friends!). I love the realism of a young Dean not always loving having a little brother, but that when it comes down to it, there's no contest between Sam and anyone else. And the scene on the shore with Dean sitting with a crying Sam, and the thanks of an adult Sam, while both lovely, are a terrific analogy together. Nice job.
zookitty chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
tres buene!

An amazing story! So beautiful, I love the ending. It's to perfect
Cari chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
nICE _ Somehow, I imagine Dean broke a lot of noses...
smokeyhorse chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
Aw. I think anyone with siblings has gone through something somewhat similar, so it's good to see that Dean and Sam had that moment, too. You just KNOW there had to be fights and pushing each other's buttons lol.

This was so touching. As soon as Sam's in trouble, Dean's protector mode kicks in full blast. And he broke that kid's nose for making fun of Sam afterwards! That probably shouldn't make me grin, but it does. Just proves that Sam will always come first for Dean.
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
AW hun this was so beautiful

it has the brother realtionship perfect x

what an awesome fic to show their bond

Your such an amazing writer hun

absoloutley loved it x

THANKs x
x.imagine.x chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
Aw. I really love reading all the fanfics like this, because it just shows how much love both brothers have for each other, and how clear the writers make it come across in the show that so many people wrote stories about it. after awhile I get to saying the same thing about each one. It was really really great! But that's about all i can say, because each one is really really great.
Inherent Anxiety chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
aww! that was so cute! fantastic fic. :)
sayrae3times chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
Yet another awesome story. I just love your stuff!
avidreader33 chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
Really angsty and cute! Great fic!
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
Awesome oneshot of how each brother remembered an incident so differently from the otherDean as a rememberance of guilt and Sammy remembering his brother being the hero!
Little Lommy chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
AW D

That was really touching, a great and meaningful flashback, written well. Good job! x
Liz Bach chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
You know, this is so simple, it's beautiful. :) Wonderful job.

Liz