Reviews for Momo: Action Hero or Cat Burglar?
momohitsugaya20 chapter 1 . 10/17
I soooo love it! It has instantly became my favorite HitsuHina fan fic! It was just so great and so... wow!
Warrayfinson chapter 36 . 6/13/2016
*Runs in panting and gasping for breath* Sorry I'm late, Dwellin! I finally sat down and read this fanfic...
And my gosh, this is one my favourite Hitsuhina fanficitions of all time! I especially love this chapter, it has everything in it that I love in your Hitsuhina works: romance, humour, and giving me the warm fuzzies to make me laugh and tear up. It was GLORIOUS!
Thank you for this and I hope you're doing well :)
Guest chapter 19 . 5/24/2016
SAPPY but great :)
chaos dragon chapter 36 . 10/17/2015
oh wow it's done! i'm going to dl it to my kindle to read in its entirety after nano. you may expect effusive praise!
UnbelievableAnimeFreak chapter 36 . 10/18/2015
I don't know what to say.

To think that you finished this beautiful piece of writing. A story I have been reading for years.

To think that it is over.

I am so glad that you picked this story back up. I'm glad you answered my message I sent to you however many years ago, asking if you will ever continue. And you did.

Thank you.

Truly one of my favorites, and I constantly come back to read my favorite chapters. The last chapter had me blushing and giggling like an idiot, nice change in atmosphere.

Keep going strong, Dwellin.

I'll miss these updates (:

-U.A.F
kirby42280 chapter 36 . 10/18/2015
Aww...sad to see this end, but great job! I look forward to other stories written by you...
Ishiyo chapter 35 . 10/2/2015
this chapter magnificent! as well as the others, this was all i could image even better, you never fail to make me grin like the idiot i am. when i noticed you updated a chapter i squeal like a pig, i was so excited to read it and it was ooouuuttstanding! can't wait for the next chapter! x) for dedicating this chapter for me, you are senpai! (u) /*\ ( TuT)
Guest chapter 7 . 9/18/2015
Kiss was too early and hina's reaction was dumb. Glad you don't own bleach.
Ishiyo chapter 34 . 9/13/2015
(holding chest dramatically) uurrgg! you remind myself of how much i actually ship hitsuhina. i'm honesty excited for the next chapter...sometimes i wish you were the original creator of bleach, we'd have wwwaaayyy lots more of hitsuhina moments...and that are not angsty
Ishiyo chapter 28 . 9/12/2015
i can't wait till momo tells toshirou that "yeah...i was the girl who kicked your ass" but of course in the momo version
Kary Bobbins chapter 34 . 8/4/2015
Finally catching up! *throwing confetti* XD sorry for the delay, but you know that RL sometimes sucks XD

Damn I was happy to have our action hero/cat burglar back in action, but now Shiro-chan discovered her! What will happen with her? Will that affect their relationship? Was Momo's fire skills the reason for Matsumoto's new look? XD

You sure are having your fun Yama-jii...
lee7anna chapter 31 . 7/15/2015
I have a medical exam tomorrow but i just couldn't tear my eyes from this. you are a weaver of some serious magic :). i like how you portray the characters especially Momo..shes not weak or emotionally unstable and she has a backbone- i like that.. please please continue. i'm in love with the plot.
Ten-Sai chapter 22 . 7/8/2015
YOU ARE AMAZING. THIS STORY IS AMAZING. AND THE CARE AND THOUGHT THAT YOU PUT INTO YOUR WORDS IS ALSO AMAZING. PLEASE DO FINISH THIS. IT CHEERS ME UP EVERY TIME THERE'S A NEW CHAPTER. I LOVE YOUR UNIQUE CHARACTERIZATIONS. :)
kirby42280 chapter 32 . 7/6/2015
Loved this chapter! Very well done! I can't wait to read more.
Kary Bobbins chapter 31 . 7/1/2015
Yay a new chapter already! And it's Thanks to me :P
I can't say that I'm following your fic from the begining since I came here sometime in 2012, but I'm following it at least since two years (maybe you remember a Vegetable lov3r been around here? I forgot I changed my name XD), and It makes me happy that the fic has been so active lately. I'm not complaining for the waitings btw, I know we all have a life and I'm always wondering how you people can manage to write if I have no time to just read XD

Ah, the cold and tough ones are always the cutest :D yeah, I called you cute Shiro-chan XD And that is for Renji too of course, he can be raw and wild, but he's so damn cute!
This couple got used to the large and fast steps so much that are already engaged! XD