Reviews for Aftermath
darkgirl3 chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
Can't wait to see what happens next :D
Krypteia chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
Somehow your stories always have the power to throw a reader off balance. At least, once I've read them I'm left thinking about them every now and then when least expected and wanting to read again. I never thought I'd admire another writer enough to wish that I could write just like them instead of grasping for my own style, but man, I'd LOVE to write like you.

This particular story is definitely a favourite. I don't even know why. It just is.
x.imagine.x chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
That was oddly captivating. It was like I couldn't look away. I'm not exactly sure what to say about it. It was weird, but in a good way. If that makes any sense at all. Sorry, i'm rambling and making no sense so I'm just going to say good job and leave it at that.
taniapretender chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
oh my god, just, wow ... Your Ruby Voice is PERFECT. Seriously. And I love the narration, and how Sam turned out, opening to his powers but still remaining Dean's little brother, and wow.

And I kinda have this idea that in your story, Ruby really is Mary ?
Ster1 chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
You really got across how Sam hardened without Dean's nurturing influence. Love how you captured the ambiguity of Ruby's character too. I do wish there had been a way to save human Dean from hell but that's because the finale just wrecked me...this story is terrific just the way it's written. Nice job!
darksupernatural chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
This was awesome! The detail and emotion is just so perfect. THanks for the amazing read!
GDrone chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
Wow. That's intense. And my favorite couple kinda sorta got together. Awesome work.