Reviews for All American Girl
XxThe-Crest-Of-AnubisxX chapter 11 . 6/26
While this is getting interesting
I really want to know if ever the Murphys going to Japan and visit Hikari?

But more of Takari please
(If ever they would be together)
Digidestined Ninja of Sunshine chapter 11 . 6/9
Oh! Oh, wow! I may not be much of a Takari fan, but I was definitely excited to see that you updated! Gotta tell you, it was definitely worth the wait. This whole chapter had me laughing.

Can't wait to see what other twists and turns are to come, and what Hikari's "mistake" will be... update soon!
Topazled Hannah chapter 11 . 6/9
*squeals loudly* YOU'RE BACK! At least for a little while. Words can not express how excited I was to see this update in my email! Yay!

Anyway, the TK/Kari interaction just escalated so fast into good friends. Haha it's adorable. I do feel bad for TK though. I'd give a longer review, but I'm on my phone. Can't wait for the next chapter, whenever it comes.
Glad to see you're back! Can't wait for next chapter!
Randomdemoncat chapter 11 . 6/8
It's always great to see "dead" fics come back to life, I'm glad I left this one on story alert! Keep up the good work, and here's hoping for lots of inspiration from Digimon Tri in the fall!
x0Arisax0 chapter 11 . 6/8
What a pleasant surprise this was! Believe me you made my day.. Ugh! I just hope everything works out for Hikari and Takeru but with Miyuki interfering at every chance that she gets, it seems difficult at the moment. I loved the scene at the coffee shop where Hikari talks about her ideal date and Takeru is thinking just how much he agrees with her. It made me think they were talking about each other. It's too bad that they haven't realised yet how much they suit each other..
Shire Folk chapter 11 . 6/8
Oh this chapter was full of feels and I cannot wait for the next one! It sounds like everything's going to Hell in a handbasket!

I think my favourite bit of the whole thing was TK and Kari meeting up for coffee.

May the Grace of the Valar Protect You

Shire Folk
Creativite chapter 10 . 8/31/2014
One of the best stories I've read in a while! Hope you update soon :)
Bhals4 chapter 10 . 2/7/2014
Please finish this story
savetheday chapter 10 . 10/10/2013
update soooooon please please please! it's a really good story
Digidestined Ninja of Sunshine chapter 10 . 10/8/2013
Ohhhh! THE PAIN OF A FIC NOT BEING UPDATE, IT HUUUURRRTTTTSSSS!

Yeaaahhhh, I'm having a REALLY hard time getting people to believe that I'm a Daikari fan—

Yeah. I know. Go ahead. Kill me.

—because I keep reading all these Takari fics, but dammit, how could I not? TK angst! Brotherly love! Cuteness! Fluffiness! Davis and Yolei and Ken! Beer! (Well, not really, but still.) Parties! What could be better?

Anyways, yeah. As a Daikari fan, I appreciate how you've created so many OCs to give the characters space. I woulda been disappointed because I don't imagine Davis the type of person to hurt her... and Ryuji doesn't, either, but, you know. He's an OC. I don't care. He's pretty, that's good enough :3 And Davis's little crush on her in this fic, it's just like the series, SO CUUUTE!

Thanks for following the cannon on TK being a writer. I can just SEE IT, the deepness! YES! TK just seems like a very artsy person, with writing... wouldn't doubt his drawing skills either. The sexy beast. O.O

You've also done a fantastic job outlining the realities of highschool—the whole separated group thing. It doesn't matter where you go, there will always be that bitch that thinks she knows everyone. 'Cause they just suck monkey balls like that. -_-

Reminds me of that movie... Uhhh, Mean Girls? Is that what it's called? Yes? No? Maybe? I think so. Anyways, yeah.

Not much to Grammar Natzi about here, either. Good thing. I don't like reading fics that hurt my eyes...

I sincerely hope TK stays away from that bitch. O.O SHE CAN DIE IN A FUCKING WHOLE, THE WHORE.

Hope you give her what she deserves in your next update, and I hope it comes to my e-mail soon! Keep writing!
take the blame chapter 10 . 7/23/2013
Haven't logged in in years to review a story. Naturally, I chose the one that also hasn't been updated in years.
Fijiii chapter 10 . 3/13/2013
So when is this new chapter out? I've been reading this and although I am usually not too much of a fan for digimon fanfics which do not involve much digimon adventure background, I find reading this quite amusing and I'm hoping you will release the newest update anytime soon :)
sam chapter 10 . 7/25/2012
OMG this story is AWESOME! I need more! I need to know what happens!
Monkey Girl xD chapter 10 . 6/3/2012
One of the best story I read so far xDDDD

I love how you created all your characters _

Can't wait to read the next chapter!