Reviews for All American Girl
Cgcbrian123 chapter 13 . 6/23
So I was just wondering if you were going to finish this story? The drama in ch 13 was some real entertainment for me but that's because it's my kind of thing. Well hope you finish this soon because it's so awesome!
Ma'am with Orange Hair chapter 13 . 3/24
Another great update. Reading stories like yours make my days complete. Keep up the good work.. We're rooting for you!
Viviana chapter 13 . 2/28
I was soooo excited to found out you've updated the story that I literally jump in my bed! Please! Continue!
Mr.Baratheon97 chapter 13 . 2/21
PLEASE UPDATE it's so good! I can't wait to find out what happens next... Mayuki is actually a bitch haha you're so good at writing characters. :D
KHGatomon3444 chapter 13 . 2/10
8 years. That's how long I've been following this story for. Well almost 8 years. Definitely 7 though! I am so excited to see this story updated and continuing! Please, keep writing, it's so good! Update update update!
Guest chapter 13 . 11/25/2015
So I recently started looking for Takati fanfics after watching Digimon Adventures Tri. It was difficult to find a more lengthy type of story, so I was glad I found this one. I really enjoy it! I can't wait to see how the rest of the story unfolds, so please update soon!
MashiroAzuki chapter 13 . 10/23/2015
This is a really good story. I stumbled upon this one while scrolling for new stories to read and I thought 'Oh that looks interesting' and started to read without really thinking. I was captivated by your story. Honest! I kept reading and reading and didn't realize I've reached the end of the story. I see you haven't finished it and I really hope you update soon. I want to see what happens next! And I am thoroughly anticipating the moment Hikari and Takeru get together! Good luck on the next chapter! I am waiting for it!
dnofsunshine chapter 13 . 8/10/2015
Sorry I'm a little (ok, a lot) late on the review, but I love this chapter! And the last one! The drama is definitely awesome! Shouldn't worry about a thing, really. I feel for Hikari, the poor girl. :( You did a wonderful job describing everything, all her mixed feelings and whatnot. The drunk scene had me and Yamato came just in time. And Tai, oh. Wonder who's going to get him to calm down. If Hikari can patch up some things.

I did enjoy the part where it explores Takeru's troubles. You did an amazing job writing that, too. Both he and Hikari just need hugs. Round of applause. :)

And I wonder where Miyako has run off to...?

Anxiously awaiting for what's next (I imagine it's full of action). :D Update soon!
Final Genesis chapter 13 . 8/6/2015
Well done Takeru-dono and Yamato-dono for the save! And Hikari-dono, you're not a horrible person... MIYUKI AND HER F****ARDS YOU CALL KIN ARE! :(

And Mr. Yagami, where's the apology you owe her?

This is Final Genesis, signing out!
Liza chapter 13 . 8/4/2015
Aah, I'm so excited, you updated so fast that I could actually read the two last chapters at once. 3
Loved them and loved the drama! :D

And I just wanted to compliment you on this story in general, on how you let Kari and TK's relationship develop and progress in a slow most Takari stories it's either love at first site with the both of them or they all of a sudden go from best friends to soulmates&lovers, with no development in between...I like how you focused on them forming a real, platonic friendship at first before going on to the romantic aspects of their relationship. Keep up the good work! :)

Oh...and I'm not a native English speaker, so sorry for any mistakes. :D
Shire Folk chapter 13 . 8/4/2015
Oh, WHEW! *breathes heavy sigh of relief* THANK YOU T.K. AND MATT!

Very good, very dramatic, and I am so very relieved that nothing bad happened in the end. Great work.

May the Grace of the Valar Protect You

Shire Folk
Shire Folk chapter 12 . 7/30/2015
Alarm bells are ringing in my head! *WARNING!* *WARNING!* *WARNING!* I've got air raid sirens blaring in there too! Things are going all to hell...and I need to read what happens next!

I'm just going to say that Hikari's being an idiot, but she's allowed to be an idiot and make mistakes from time to time. This just happens to be one of those *BIG* mistakes that she shouldn't be making! Please tell me we're not going to find her waking up naked in a love hotel with the group of guys similarly clothed all around her. She'd regret that for forever and the rumor mill at school would never let her live it down. I'm fearing for her life because of this one.

May the Grace of the Valar Protect You

Shire Folk

P.S. Miyuki's still a bitch.
Final Genesis chapter 12 . 7/30/2015
P.S. I really hope something terrible happens to Miyuki for what she and her family has done in the end... 'all is fair in love and war', right?
Final Genesis chapter 12 . 7/30/2015
C'mon Miyako-dono, save Hikari-dono before it's too late!

And f-you Mr. Yagami - I expect an apology to your daughter because family doesn't turn on each other! :(

This is Final Genesis, signing out!
Topazled Hannah chapter 12 . 7/28/2015
(Phone review, so forgive weird typos or odd word in weird places.)

Wait wait wait, you can't just end the chapter there! I mean, you can, but I'm indignant about it! D:

It's a good cliffy though.

I want Angela to come to Japan! Like, it would fit, really. Her friend just disappeared from all contact, I'd expect her to be as frantic as Myako is if not more. Speaking of, i really really really hope they get there in time. Hikari is going through enough shit.

Patently waiting the next chapter,
Topazled Hannah