Reviews for All American Girl
Nyc.Jaq chapter 10 . 8/31/2014
One of the best stories I've read in a while! Hope you update soon :)
Bhals4 chapter 10 . 2/7/2014
Please finish this story
savetheday chapter 10 . 10/10/2013
update soooooon please please please! it's a really good story
Digidestined Ninja of Sunshine chapter 10 . 10/8/2013
Ohhhh! THE PAIN OF A FIC NOT BEING UPDATE, IT HUUUURRRTTTTSSSS!

Yeaaahhhh, I'm having a REALLY hard time getting people to believe that I'm a Daikari fan—

Yeah. I know. Go ahead. Kill me.

—because I keep reading all these Takari fics, but dammit, how could I not? TK angst! Brotherly love! Cuteness! Fluffiness! Davis and Yolei and Ken! Beer! (Well, not really, but still.) Parties! What could be better?

Anyways, yeah. As a Daikari fan, I appreciate how you've created so many OCs to give the characters space. I woulda been disappointed because I don't imagine Davis the type of person to hurt her... and Ryuji doesn't, either, but, you know. He's an OC. I don't care. He's pretty, that's good enough :3 And Davis's little crush on her in this fic, it's just like the series, SO CUUUTE!

Thanks for following the cannon on TK being a writer. I can just SEE IT, the deepness! YES! TK just seems like a very artsy person, with writing... wouldn't doubt his drawing skills either. The sexy beast. O.O

You've also done a fantastic job outlining the realities of highschool—the whole separated group thing. It doesn't matter where you go, there will always be that bitch that thinks she knows everyone. 'Cause they just suck monkey balls like that. -_-

Reminds me of that movie... Uhhh, Mean Girls? Is that what it's called? Yes? No? Maybe? I think so. Anyways, yeah.

Not much to Grammar Natzi about here, either. Good thing. I don't like reading fics that hurt my eyes...

I sincerely hope TK stays away from that bitch. O.O SHE CAN DIE IN A FUCKING WHOLE, THE WHORE.

Hope you give her what she deserves in your next update, and I hope it comes to my e-mail soon! Keep writing!
take the blame chapter 10 . 7/23/2013
Haven't logged in in years to review a story. Naturally, I chose the one that also hasn't been updated in years.
Fijiii chapter 10 . 3/13/2013
So when is this new chapter out? I've been reading this and although I am usually not too much of a fan for digimon fanfics which do not involve much digimon adventure background, I find reading this quite amusing and I'm hoping you will release the newest update anytime soon :)
sam chapter 10 . 7/25/2012
OMG this story is AWESOME! I need more! I need to know what happens!
Monkey Girl xD chapter 10 . 6/3/2012
One of the best story I read so far xDDDD

I love how you created all your characters _

Can't wait to read the next chapter!
Shire Folk chapter 10 . 4/24/2012
I had been going to review this back when it came out, but now the tab has been sitting open in my Chrome browser for over a month and I still haven't reviewed. Boo on me for being lazy.

I can't really remember what I wanted to say in the review in the first place, but I do know that I really loved this new chapter in the story. Hikari's date and her later conversation with Takeru were both really nice pieces of relationship development, and I found it funny that neither of them knew that they would be meeting each other when their brothers were getting together.

May the Grace of the Valar Protect You

Shire Folk
Eowyn the Fair chapter 10 . 3/23/2012
*whew* took a long time to read all that, but it was pretty hard to stop. I like the pacing in the story, and it is very fun in parts.
MoD366 chapter 10 . 3/21/2012
Hi ebacusta,

I really like this story so far. One of the - if not the - best High School themed Takari fanfictions I've read so far. The characters are shown really well, they act logically and the story moves at the proper pace. Well, most of the time, at least... I am still missing the "date" that was hinted at the end of chapter 9...

All in all this fantastic piece of cyber art deserves to be faved and subscribed ;)

Hope to read more of this soon. Well, scratch soon, I have trouble getting updates for my fics done, too, so no pressure therre from me :D
TogetherAgain chapter 10 . 3/16/2012
I am loving your story ! I can't wait for the next chapter! Update soon!
RosesOfTruth chapter 10 . 3/16/2012
This story is AWESOME! Update soon!
Funkymonkey713 chapter 10 . 3/15/2012
OMG I LOVE IT! Please you have to update! I've been waiting ages for you to continue! Please don't give up now! Update soon! I'll be waiting eagerly for you! :D

xoxx

~FunkyMonkey
nightwatcher55 chapter 10 . 3/13/2012
the plot thickens. so what happens now? this is also super interesting i'll put it as one of my favorites