Reviews for Seeing Red
drucindastorm chapter 1 . 5/20
come on don't end here. maybe a second part about why she is wearing red
Bella Cuore chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
Superb job of staying true to the nature of the characters. I especially like the way you portrayed Tony. Great read.
fornwalt chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Wow, that was fantastic. I love the banter at the end, the puns, it was just amazing. Executed extremely well, bravo!
Nat D chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
That was fantastic. Loved it, really!
NovemberDreamin chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
haha i liked this :)

love the comparision to fire :)

and that you called her pepper!

i like pepper better than virginia :)

great job!

write more!
outtabreath chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
I love that she can smell burned Jackson Pollock receipt and knows about the hidden/hiding bottle of liquor.
IWriteSins-NotFanfictions chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Hahaha that was incredibly cute lol. I be lubing the pepperony ;)

keep up the great work :)
Winteroses chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
Aw this was sol cute and very funny! I just saw the movie for the first time ever today and I fell in love with it! I would love it if you made another chapter! D
rathrbereading chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
Really good!
aliaslover14 chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
Awesome!
lizbet0 chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
I wish I could "pay" authors in something other than reviews, because I really love all the great Iron Man fanfic out there right now! I loved your "Seeing Red" and was very intrigued by "The Forgotten"! (Although I will say that the second chapter of "The Forgotten"...Ouch! *wince* I kinda hate to think of Pepper having that particular event in her past.

Lovely & compelling writing in both, though. Thank you so much for sharing!
donewithevery1 chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
Omg! This was so great. "I shouldn't play with fire? Then what the hell am I doing with you?" that line was so in character and great. Any chance of a sequel?

Arya 4 ever!
Foresaken-Shadow chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
Quite artistic and I loved the humor, it seemed very true to the characters and made the story all the more real. Awesome.
simmic chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
Wonderful chapter! I loved the way you portrayed Tony and Pepper's character. Very well written dialogue and very true to how I imagine those two to be.
forever-young-88 chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! Probably my favorite by far!