Reviews for Consequences
LeeMarieJack chapter 1 . 1/24
This family twists like a blackberry bush; the branches lean on each other for support but are locked together by thorns.
Catasauqua chapter 1 . 1/6
**WINNER** Drabble/Vignette: Drama/Angst, November 2015 Supernatural Fan Fiction Monthly Awards

SPNReadingManiac chapter 1 . 11/17/2015
Supernatural Fan Fiction Monthly Awards Review : November 2015

Well-written and nicely thought out speculation on Mary, her choices and the consequences thereof. Mary's choice was no choice at all, even in the canon, and the explanation here is almost as heart-tearing.
BlackIceWitch chapter 1 . 11/16/2015
Supernatural Fan Fiction Monthly Awards Review:

You've hit upon the one thing the show refused and still refuses to acknowledge, forcing the characters into whining about what's happening to them - the downside of free will being the responsibility for the choices made. I liked the structure of the story, then and now, each choice creating its own rippling set of consequences, and those forcing more choices. The ending seemed slightly awry, Bobby's knowledge and need for forgiveness. That Sam had only ever been the needed bait for Dean was a nice call.
MeAzrael chapter 1 . 11/16/2015
Supernatural Fan Fiction Monthly Awards Review:
Wow, I just checked and you wrote this before Dean (and we) learned about how and why the deal about Sam was done. You gave the story a special rhythm and pace with the "Now" and "Than" parts. Mary's motivation, her love and dedication is heartbreaking and sad - and you can see it clearly in her sons. Her deal, her worries before Sam's birth, her lingering in the house to finally meet her grown boys - perfectly written. Sam's pain, the way he becomes after Dean's death, his self-loathing and desperation - I can see that in my mind. (Did he kill himself - in the Impala? Just asking - probably you won't know after all that time :-) It's all woven together beautifully - with a meta level that lingers... the things you are willing to do for your family, your loved ones - it has consequences. Kudos - loved your story.
drkstormynite chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
Wow, you are good. This one rocked. I've often mused about what Mary meant by "I'm sorry"...I hope Kripke plans to explain it this season. I see my damaged mind is not the only one thinking of these things. *does evil laugh* :) thanks for a great read.
ROBINV chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
Oh, God, no! It cAN'T end this way, it would be just too miserable and sad! Beautifully done, but WAY TOO SAD! Love, Robin
Zadrak chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
What a really nice slant on things! Id never thought about if Mary made a deal... interesting!

Thanks for posting.
irismay42 chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
Okay so for once by the end of a fic I wanted to hug Bobby...!

That was really well done - and also made a lot of sense, even Mary saying "I'm sorry," to Sam in Home. But what a screwed up family the Winchesters are if they can only resort to demon deals to save one another!
LorGilFan chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
Brutally Amazing. I had doubts at first i really did but this fic is so wonderful it reminds me to I need to put together a new newsletter. Maybe i will dedicate it to your awesome fics LOL. Not sure but I do love them, and this one was heartbreakingly good. Thanks for sharing.
mtee1958 chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
very poignant. I really liked it.
lostone10 chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
Wow, just loved this. Great Idea with Mary starting the whole thing.
gidgetgal9 chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
So powerful so sad!
bubblesquirt chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
Oh my God. Simply amazing. This was really heartbreaking and literally breathtaking. I loved it.
RedMagic chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
That was possibly the single most beautiful piece of writing I've read in a long time...I'd review more thourghly but at the moment thats all I can think to say.