Reviews for Consequences
drkstormynite chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
Wow, you are good. This one rocked. I've often mused about what Mary meant by "I'm sorry"...I hope Kripke plans to explain it this season. I see my damaged mind is not the only one thinking of these things. *does evil laugh* :) thanks for a great read.
ROBINV chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
Oh, God, no! It cAN'T end this way, it would be just too miserable and sad! Beautifully done, but WAY TOO SAD! Love, Robin
Zadrak chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
What a really nice slant on things! Id never thought about if Mary made a deal... interesting!

Thanks for posting.
irismay42 chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
Okay so for once by the end of a fic I wanted to hug Bobby...!

That was really well done - and also made a lot of sense, even Mary saying "I'm sorry," to Sam in Home. But what a screwed up family the Winchesters are if they can only resort to demon deals to save one another!
LorGilFan chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
Brutally Amazing. I had doubts at first i really did but this fic is so wonderful it reminds me to I need to put together a new newsletter. Maybe i will dedicate it to your awesome fics LOL. Not sure but I do love them, and this one was heartbreakingly good. Thanks for sharing.
mtee1958 chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
very poignant. I really liked it.
lostone10 chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
Wow, just loved this. Great Idea with Mary starting the whole thing.
gidgetgal9 chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
So powerful so sad!
bubblesquirt chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
Oh my God. Simply amazing. This was really heartbreaking and literally breathtaking. I loved it.
RedMagic chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
That was possibly the single most beautiful piece of writing I've read in a long time...I'd review more thourghly but at the moment thats all I can think to say.
thebondgirl chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
good grief, that was depressing... very well written, but very, VERY depressing... sigh :( - all i can say is i really hope a more cheerful ending is in store for our boys...

great work!