Reviews for Haunted by an Angel
IWannabeARockstar chapter 4 . 8/29/2009
Yo dude, you havent finished an awesome fanfic! please update... u sorta left it at a cliffie fyi
TechnicolorZebra chapter 5 . 11/2/2008
This is amazing! You have to update super-duper fast now!
broadwaybaby4205 chapter 5 . 8/25/2008
"I love her Santa suit"

"Want it?" Collins asked "Take it I'm gonna throw it out anyway"

"Sure" Jason said "Thanks"

"WHAT!" Angel yelled "That's mine! I don't want that monster wearing MY outfits!"

Hahahahaha! I love this fic! It's freaking hilarious! I love Angel slowly destroying the apartment! Hahaha! And Angel attacking Jason! This fic owns. Haha. Update soon! :)
anonymous chapter 5 . 8/25/2008
LMFAO!
IWannabeARockstar chapter 5 . 8/24/2008
Oh, wow. I love this! It's great!
catwoman981 chapter 5 . 8/24/2008
That. Was. The. Most. AMAZING. Thing. I've. EVER. Read.

Angel kicked Jason in the balls! Hilarious!

This FanFic is PRICELESS!

Meow-out
The 1000th Kiss chapter 5 . 8/24/2008
Okay, first time review this and it's all cause I'm an idiot. LOVES IT! A LOT! IT MAKES ME LAUGH SO HARD! Update soon please!
broadwaybaby4205 chapter 4 . 8/21/2008
That's so awesome that you're seeing RENT Saturday! You're so lucky! :) Anyway, great chapter! I love this fic! My only comment is that Collins is spelled Collins not Collin's. LOL THE CREEPY CLOWNS! THAT CRACKED ME UP! Poor Angel though. How dare Jason make a move on Collins!

"Mark I think I'm in love That's the first time I've felt like this since Angel...I'm going for it I got his number ands I'm calling him tomorrow I think thats what Angel would want for me to move on"

GASP! *huggles Angel* NO! Hahaha, power to Angel for smashing Collins's stuff! Hahaha, I LOVE this! Update soon! :)
catwoman981 chapter 4 . 8/19/2008
This is too funny! I love the part with the Clowns and Jason!

"I want him to be happy AND single." That was my favorite!

Update soon pleaze!
Broadwaybabe1994 chapter 3 . 6/23/2008
oh cute i like it alot! i cant wait for you to update so do it soon please!
catwoman981 chapter 3 . 6/22/2008
Love it! Can't wait for more!
broadwaybaby4205 chapter 3 . 6/22/2008
Hahahaha, Collins proabably thinks Mark is iNsAnE! Amazing job! I love this story! Please update soon!

Favorite
broadwaybaby4205 chapter 2 . 6/22/2008
""Thanks Sugar!" Angel screamed with excitement "Your the best friend a Dead DragQueen Ghost could ask for!" "

Hahahahaha, that cracked me up! :) Amazing job! This is such a creative idea! I can't wait to see what happens next!
broadwaybaby4205 chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
Heehee, great start! This is going to be vErY iNtErEsTiNg! I can't wait to read the next chapter! I love this! :)
catwoman981 chapter 2 . 6/1/2008
So funny! Keep going please! I love it!