Reviews for Denial and Vengeance
razorreo chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
Okay, now I'm gonna go eat ice cream and cry. ;_;
Cody Furlong chapter 2 . 9/11/2008
They are both really one from Jakes POV made me need a sequel to Chance's POV so we can find out if it was really Dark Kat that did it. I also think Unbidden-Angel's idea of having the two meet would make a great sequel could make it where the two stories took place in deferent worlds from each would then have to happen to get the two together. Also at some point they would have to find out about their other selves being dead, and in the end they would decide to stay together.
ulyferal chapter 2 . 7/24/2008
Sorry I didn't get back here when you posted the next chapter. I've finally found time to read it. This was beautifully done and it is heart wrenching. It fits how I see Chance's behavior at the loss of his partner and I think DK is indeed responsible for Jake's death. But the wily creep can see the writing on the wall that he'd gone too far this time and is wise to keep out this Kat's path of vengeance.
Etherweil chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
OMG *eyes puffy and red* This was so depressingly good. Nice imagery as well. Hope you write some future fics...maybe with them both alive and well? LOL, good fic. It was very enjoyable read. Thanx for posting.

Jovianokami chapter 2 . 7/13/2008
That was so sad! I feel so sorry for T-Bone but also a little worry about what would happen to T-Bone as time passes. I wounder if he will ever knew what really happen to his friend.
Unbidden-Angel chapter 2 . 7/13/2008
I loved it. IT was so beautiful in it cold sadness. If you decide to add on one more chapter or make a new story or something then maybe you could have it where Razor and T-Bone from these 2 one-shots go to each others or the real Swat Kat world. And maybe decide to join each other. Or something like that.
Unbidden-Angel chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
I really loved this one. It nearly made me cry. Its so sad.
ulyferal chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
Beautiful piece, well written, except for one misspelling. You brought out the emotions very well bringing tears to ones eyes. Can't wait to read Chance's side.
Exo-Toxicimpulse chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
T.T *sniff* *sniff* it's wonderful i can'r stop cryin i love when jake & Chance r so close X3 i loved the last part i'm sure it broght back memories 2 jake before he died what's goin 2 happen Chance? if jake can't save the city on his own? keep it up love ur stories :D
Jovianokami chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
Ah, that was so sad! Poor Jake and Chance! But it was very well write out and you could feel Jake sadness and lose at losing his best friend. I just got one thing to say; you spell Ferrel this way when it really spell Feral. In turth I don't think Feral would go after them if one did die in a crash or something; it would be out of honnor and such. But this was still sad; but it makes me wonder what will happen for you Chance one.