Reviews for Perfect Partners 1: Doggy Love
Kreyana chapter 8 . 4/23/2013
*Question answered* Bah! Ah well, I'd also be interested in seeing Kai and Nam... though, other than them, AkuRoku, and Leon, who would the others be, I wonder...?
Kreyana chapter 7 . 4/23/2013
Loved it, even if it's short. It was still sweet! :) Though I see what you mean by unanswered things.

1: Namine and Kairi
2: Sora's mysterious phone calls
3: The barely mentioned Axel (which is the next, yes?)
4: Sora's "birth" (biological) father is Ruru, but what about a mother? Presumably, Seth is his adopted dad... (of course, there are fans such as myself who would take "birth father" literally... :D ahem...)

And some observations: Sora was 5 in the first chapter, from what I recall. And when they moved, it said Riku was 20 at the start, then 16 later.

And, is there any more RiSo in the future of this supposedly 6 part series? I mean direct, like in this story, as opposed to just mentioned.
Kreyana chapter 3 . 4/23/2013
I loved the interaction and "bickering" between Kairi and Namine. "Leggo my eggo" especially made me rofl! That bit was awesome (and unexpected)
P5hng-Me-A'Wy chapter 7 . 6/19/2011
aw this was really cute im glad Sora and Riku are happy together ]
BlackMewKitten1 chapter 3 . 3/17/2011
Haha. They were all in a different world.
BlackMewKitten1 chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
Haha. Amazing chapter.
Nitrea chapter 8 . 9/11/2010
OHMYGOSH! I love this story! it's awesome!

-Love Nitrea ;)
hitsujion chapter 7 . 8/24/2010
Kyaaa! This was so damn cute. AAAAND steamy. w Daaaaaankyou! :DD
hitsujion chapter 2 . 8/24/2010
DD:

This totally made me cry. I love love love it though. Little Sowa-chan is so cute, and puppy Riku is an awesome idea! Thanks, you guys, for sharing this. :33
maraia101 chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
odd i never got used to the banging so now whenever i hear it i role my eyews and try not to puke lol poor naieve sora
MrMissMrs Random chapter 8 . 1/10/2010
ALL HAIL SORIKU AND NAKED TIME! XD
Miss Kitten-chan chapter 6 . 7/6/2009
so cute! absolutely loved it, riku should not get a job though ... stay at home doggie _ plus he never actually went to school
frnight chapter 6 . 6/3/2009
Real cute.
frnight chapter 4 . 6/3/2009
Riku really is funny, especially when he's cleaning up after Sora and all sorts of other things. It's sweet how much he cares for him.
frnight chapter 2 . 6/3/2009
The Riku and Sora interaction is very cute in this chappie, with how well they understand each other.