Reviews for Yours Isn't Mine
Guest chapter 1 . 11/14/2014
Yeah! Take that, Sakura bitch! No matter what happened in manga or anime, there'll only ge sasunaru in our hearts!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
i loovveeeddd it you did a great job
Guest chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
Technically that was his third kiss because there is a filler episode before that when Naruto and Sasuke kissed a second time. watch?vXsH_9tngrpM
Guest chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
Hell Yeah! Nice one, dude. You totally nailed it.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
Man, I feel bad for her lol.
All27Lurver chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
Ha! Take that you pink skank! Eep! Sasusaku fans, put those weapons out( OH GOD is that Yamamoto's Shigure Soen Ryu?)! I absolutely LURVE SasuNaru and that was really awesome. ya know I always hated Sakura despite all the attempts that my friends did to like(bleugh) Sakura. My friends love Sakura and I was like the only Anti-Sakura in our group. It was so hard ya know TTTT.
Yukito Uchiha chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
OMG! I love this story! I simply hate Sasusaku... I just can't stand it..( I used to like it in the past *don't shoot me I didn't knew sasunaru existed back then XD*)
Sasunaru is the BEST! XD
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
TAKE THAT SAKURA! -Gets flamed by all sasusaku fans- I want SasuNaru and I'm going to get it. (Copy-paste)

YEAH!

AMAZING!

AWESOME!

WOOHOOO! XDDD

THIS IS WHAT YOU CALLED AS REALITY!

Accept the fact, Sakura...

Sasuke's interest is only on Naruto...!
He's Naruto-sexual!

MWAHAHAHAHAHA!

And Naruto did finished his puppy crush on you, Sakura!
He finally fall for the right guy!

And an Uchiha get what he want! XDDD

MOHAHAHAHAHA!

#absolutely enjoying this too much
Naruto Uzuchiha chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
omg i loved,and still do,how you made sakura face it and crumble like the sad warm she is and see the love the two have :D Oh and great story love it its a kawaii as a ty lol (and yeah im a HUGE hater on sakura and a yaoi addick) just got a fan fic account liven it up peace XD
sandy-ramen-thief chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
Only Naruto would take time out of a life or death fight to flashback to his kiss with Sasuke!
tigerdc101 chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
Epic story,I love sasuke's hints of jealousy, you did great work.
Wendy chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
Sasuke: I thought it would go off, but as I hung out with you and that girl it didn't disappear. So I decided to hang out with you guys some more and it still didn't disappear. So I hung out with you guys even more and it STILL didn't disappear. I just didn't understand how hanging out with the guy I had a crush on didn't make my feelings disappear.
Dbzgirl1011 chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
That was so... sad. Poor Sakura T.T

Ughh I hate SasuSaku soo much!11

This was a hot SasuNaru omg loveeeed it :33
RAMEN chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
AWESOME!Though i sorta wanted sasuke's confession to be in PRIVATE,but oh well…
animeromance72 chapter 1 . 3/5/2013