Reviews for Love is War
ObsidianPhantom chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
YOU NEED TO UPDATE THIS RIGHT NOW! *cries* How could you just leave it like that. It felt SOOO unfinished and you got the characters spot on.

There are so few good Warrior stories out there with good pairings, you just have to turn this into a mult-chapter. There are so many loose ends.

PLEASE finish it!
Anitoon3 chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
Hey!

This is so awesome! :)

Aw, Hawkfrost offered her the rat! Heehee, he's amused by her... :)

How cute! Hawkfrost has a white tummy! 8D

Too bad the Warrior Code says they can't be together...

In dreams they can! :)

Thanks for making this!

Anitoon3
Anitoon3 chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
Awesome! This is so cool! I like the pairing Hawk/Leaf! Thanks so much for making this! :D
scholarlydimwit chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
amazing! please write more.
Little Gem Magnolia chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
Wow! I'm one of those weird people who like the idea of Leafpool and Hawkfrost together. I don't know why, they just seem like they would compliment each others different personalities. Great job. I can't believe you just started reading the series. :)
Tsuki no Ojo chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
What does it mean when she wanted him to get caught by the Cutter? Does it mean that she wishes he got caught so he couldn't mate?
Sage- Dark Sentinel chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
Wow. It's unbelievable that you've only read Into The Wild. That's Hawkfrost and Leafpool as they are in the books.
xx-Secrets-xx chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
Wow - I cannot believe you have never read the series before. That was an amazing one-shot. The characters were pretty much right on. Please read the series - I want more warriors stories from you :p.