Reviews for Love is a Battlefield
notecrafter chapter 3 . 4/1/2014
You should really continue this! It was fantastic!
Guest chapter 3 . 5/7/2013
Haha I guess Edward kinda is a dominant personality. Geez, I'm so jealous of Bella, I would gladly switch places with her. The honeymoon sounds fun!
4everhis91 chapter 3 . 3/22/2011
:))
4everhis91 chapter 2 . 3/22/2011
Loved it ! Please update
OPOSOJOJ chapter 3 . 12/21/2010
OH MY GOD SERIOUSLY THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST FANFICS I HAVE EVER READ! I am seriously loving it and I can't wait for you to continue! What an amazing idea for them to make that deal, I am so jealous of Bella it's not even funny. Again, amazing job and I CAN NOT WAIT read more!
j chapter 3 . 11/13/2010
Ok quite subtle. Just a question though, does he get to be naked too? That would only be fair, nicely written, it will be interesting to see where this goes!
Saydonee chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
mostly canon but dom edward, wow, i would really love to read more of this. any chance of this being finished?
Leviathane chapter 3 . 5/18/2010
Oh my, I stumpled upon this fan-fiction by pure coincidence and got hooked immediately. It's very well written and very promising. It's really too bad that you do not seem to intent complete it though :-(
carouselseekeryahoo.com chapter 3 . 9/3/2009
Very good. Doesn't every insecure girl wish she had a gentleman like Edward to submit to. He is so in love with her and so encouraging when she needs. I really enjoyed reading this version. Also, you paid alot of attention to detail. Like her virginity, her insecurities, his gentleness... I don't think he would have tortured her in the plane that way though. Because Edward alwasys gives in to Bellas wishes.

You should at least finish writing about the rest of the week.
isabellsah cullen chapter 3 . 8/23/2009
Please, please continue this! It is so very good, and well written and enjoyable!
Vampire Wings chapter 2 . 7/13/2009
I love this story. It is amazing. TYPE ON!$!$!$!$!$!$!$!$!$!$!
Indigo Vamp chapter 3 . 6/29/2009
awesome

cant wait for more :)
teamjacob1 chapter 3 . 6/16/2009
*dies*

That's it? but...*sobs* I was enjoying this story entirely too much! It's very well written. 3 Please, pease, update?
gumibear26 chapter 3 . 6/16/2009
You did a really good job of capturing what makes a woman shoose to submit to a man in Bella's conversation with Edward on the plane. Now he has her alone on a tropical island, and he can do with her as he wills, and she is willing to submit to him. This story is absolutely perfect except for one thing... You stopped updating it!

Please, please, please continue. You have done a wonderful job so far, and you are doing an amazing job on even the little things (grammar and punctuation). Why did you stop? Please don't leave us hanging, I beg you.
gumibear26 chapter 2 . 6/16/2009
Oh, wow, I really like where this story is going. The idea of being a submissive to a tender caring vampire Edward is so hot! I can't wait to see what happens when they get where they're going.