Reviews for Fate
...*crying*

Excellent job on this.

~Carol M.
Flaming Blizzard chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
This story brought tears to my eyes. It's simple, but it brings Judas' mind into perspective so well. This... This is why Judas didn't deserve to go to Hell. He repented, and he felt guilt. Thank you for writing this.
Agena K chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
Wow! Silence...( a deep breath) Wow!
Anne Lessing chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
Now I'm an atheist; I view the Bible as an intriguing artifact, nothing more. I was surprised that I even WANTED to read this, but I'm happy I did.

Judas' mind was so clearly brought to light. Shame that drove everything-it's what drives many a person. Judas is regarded as one step removed from Satan by some, a mythic figure, and here you made him so achingly human.

::applauds::
AidennPluto chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
I don't know if you've ever read Dante's Inferno, but the way Judas is portrayed there, as the very worst type of sinner, the one who betrayed Jesus, really made me think. True, his betrayal wasn't honorable, but he repented. So at the very least, he should get another chance in Purgatory.

Very beautifully written. Thank you!
kachiryu-chi chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
excellent.

i think it's great that you decided to portray Judas' perspective.

he's a really misjudged and confused man, isn't he?

great work.
Brendan Rizzo chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
There is a paradox. Judas did something evil, but if he didn't do it, we couldn't be saved. Kind of makes you think.
Comrade Claus chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
Did you write this after hearing the Gospel of Judas? I think that this gospel is authentic.

you wording is brilliant & beautiful. I could never give voice to the Christian God. Not with the nature of my heart. You should be the next Pope, not some old geezer who let his Family line die out for his beliefs. Catholisism NEEDS reform!
Hey-Hay13 chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
That is wonderfully written
enchantedwriter72 chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
I love your disclaimer it's funny. I have often wondered if Judas was in Heaven or Hell. Some said he killed God so he went to hell, but if he repented of his sin before he died then he is in Heaven. We won't know till we get there huh?
Sunuxal chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
Hi skywalker!

Nice!

If I would write a sequel to my Bible-Story here, the summing-up would look very similar to your story... ;-)

Bye,

Sunuxal
sap chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
I always wonder where Judas really is Heaven? or Hell?

because on one hand... he basically murdered God

on the other hand if it wasnt for this murder we wouldnt be saved

so... where is he?

I think that we arent gonna get that answer until Judgement Day.

hopefully we will get our answers someday.

sap
Sexy Scottish Accent chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
Lol, I love your disclaimer!

Very interesting little one-shot...