Reviews for Out of the Loop
Nath chapter 1 . 6/6/2020
'Hey daddy come here' LoL! If only... In an audio commentary, J. Malozzi said that the writers considered the possibility that the father may be Sheppard. But P. Mullie went 'balistic' and said no. My question is WHY?! If you don't want him to be the father then don't include her pregnancy in the show. Kanan seems a nice guy but we didn't even know Teyla was dating! Well I got carried away, my apologies.
bailey1ak chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
Really loved this. Carson congratulating himself on being right was funny and the image of Teyla holding her child and running fingers through a sleeping Sheppard's unruly hair was wonderful.
Asugar chapter 2 . 9/2/2008
So sad but sweet. I hope you continue this. The writing is lovely and it is so interesting to see everyone as you write them from Carson's POV and how he observes the changes in the two years since he last was among them (sort of). Great concept. I hope there will be more John and Teyla angst and happiness. I love how you write them.
Whirlwind421 chapter 2 . 8/6/2008
Good story.
anonymous chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
AW! "Daddy" Poor John! Great job. More please.
Deana chapter 2 . 6/13/2008
Aw! Sweet chapter!
RodneyIsGodney chapter 2 . 6/13/2008
I wonder if Rodney really will deliver Teylas baby. I have heard the rumor. Very good story.
Flowerfairy30 chapter 2 . 6/13/2008
I am enjoying this story. It would be very hard for Carson after being "gone" for two year. Please post more of this story soon.
Scifan chapter 2 . 6/13/2008
Awesome update. I'm really liking this story.
Alice3 chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
Aw that was wonderful! Ah Carson, he is a smart man. I loved it when he called John 'Daddy'.
tripwatcher2 chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
Oh (sighs wistfully) we can only hope that the writers of the show are as wise and insightful as you are! LOL!
Deana chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
That was priceless! ;)
Scifan chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
Aw. That was so cute and sweet. Nice job Jess. :D
ocean chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
Ahh very sweet. John and Teyla really belong together and its a shame that the baby is not his.