Reviews for And:Reboot
diel chapter 6 . 8/5
I was laughing and in tears and so in love with this beautiful, bittersweet story. Thank you for sharing, and I hope you write again. Your style is amazing :)
gaap237 chapter 6 . 5/23
I loved the epilogue. Your Gaara is out of this world, and then ending was pretty perfect of me, despite being kind of sad in a way. You did an amazing job!
gaap237 chapter 3 . 5/22
I loved it so much! Great characters, great Gaara POV, great story!
chelle chapter 6 . 3/23
I know this story, it was actually written long ago for a Korean fandom (shinee),, because I was a fan before the owner deleted the story... is that you... Stella?
trunks111 chapter 6 . 11/9/2014
As I said before, amazing. And if you're wondering, I read this all overnight. I took short breaks, partly due to being sick, but this is one of the greatest works I've ever read that's not by some established author. I wish I'd found this two years ago...
Your story, is definetely one of the greatest I'll ever read. Thank you for being so awesome.
trunks111 chapter 4 . 11/9/2014
So very much yes. You're amazing. This kind of character depth is what I dream of achieving. But schools that lack in many ways can't teach this. They don't value education where I'm from.
You, are truly amazing, your writing... Damn. I'm awed and jealous. But someday, maybe, I'll be able to do this too.
trunks111 chapter 3 . 11/9/2014
I love this story so much...
trunks111 chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
So far, despite it being in first person, i love this. It's awesome.
MelloLily chapter 3 . 8/17/2014
My only problem with this is that you don't have to have anal to have "sex" as a gay. A huge misconception by many people. Sex and making love as two males does not mean anal has to be involved. I wouldn't have said anything, but you did the same thing in Chasm (I yet to read all your stories, something I am working on, so there might be more stories like that).

To which I point out that two lesbians don't need anal for sex, so why do two males need it to be considered "gay sex"?
Guest chapter 6 . 7/12/2014
I love this story and your writing style I like how the characters were soo into character and how the situation develope I probably making no sense but I really do love this story thank you for writing it
Korregidora chapter 6 . 6/2/2014
Oh my gosh, I think I cried through half of this story lol. I loved it
BigBlueKitty chapter 6 . 5/17/2014
This story was absolutely beautiful. There wasn't a chapter that didn't have me crying (in the best way possible of course!) I loved it! I'm actually kind of glad that not many other people showed up. They were there definitely and you knew especially in SBM that Gaara and Naruto had friends apart from each other but it was so about them and that made me ridiculously happy. This entire thing was just amazing and I'm so glad I read it. And I'm glad there was a sequel since yeah ambiguous but hopeful endings are nice and even though AR didn't necessarily need more, SBM added a lot of really nice things and was a great way to end it I think.

Speaking of music though! I had the same song on repeat, Painful Incident from the Free! Iwatobi Swim Club OST. It was great mood music.
Deotail chapter 6 . 1/26/2014
Don't know if you still read reviews on old work, but I felt obligated to leave one regardless.

Wow. The story itself aside, I am blown away by your writing. The way you write reads so naturally, even when-perhaps especially when-you are using a unique style (the parts where you set off dialogue with only a "the" and such come to mind.) I also feel like you balance description, plot narration, and dialogue very well.

As for the story itself, I truly loved it. You really rocked the character development aspect, which is tough to do in first-person for all the characters. I loved the witty dialogue between Gaara and Naruto at various points, and I teared up repeatedly. Gaara would sometimes make me so mad, but objectively speaking his attitude seemed very in character, and frankly quite realistic and human.

I really appreciated the last 3 chapters as a follow up. I agreed with your note at the bottom of chapter 3, that the story could've concluded there. Still, you did a wonderful job with the second and final conclusion, and it felt like much more of a journey to read because of it. There is so much more I could say, but know that I really admire you and your work and am thankful I had a chance to read it!
grosssss chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
this is an amazingly gut wrenching story. it i so powerful beyond words. i love it.
Nitishu chapter 2 . 12/20/2013