Reviews for And:Reboot
Deotail chapter 6 . 1/26
Don't know if you still read reviews on old work, but I felt obligated to leave one regardless.

Wow. The story itself aside, I am blown away by your writing. The way you write reads so naturally, even when-perhaps especially when-you are using a unique style (the parts where you set off dialogue with only a "the" and such come to mind.) I also feel like you balance description, plot narration, and dialogue very well.

As for the story itself, I truly loved it. You really rocked the character development aspect, which is tough to do in first-person for all the characters. I loved the witty dialogue between Gaara and Naruto at various points, and I teared up repeatedly. Gaara would sometimes make me so mad, but objectively speaking his attitude seemed very in character, and frankly quite realistic and human.

I really appreciated the last 3 chapters as a follow up. I agreed with your note at the bottom of chapter 3, that the story could've concluded there. Still, you did a wonderful job with the second and final conclusion, and it felt like much more of a journey to read because of it. There is so much more I could say, but know that I really admire you and your work and am thankful I had a chance to read it!
grosssss chapter 1 . 1/3
this is an amazingly gut wrenching story. it i so powerful beyond words. i love it.
Nitishu chapter 2 . 12/20/2013
yep, okay, tears. f*ck.
Nitishu chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
... i just feel like this story is going to eventually make me cry. It's going to make me cry and i won't be able to stop. I can't stop reading because my mind seems to hinge on each word you've artfully written and i can't close the tab i'm on due to the fact that i feel like i'd regret it, nor can i spend a few moments to log in as i just want to hit that next button.
It's practically torture to review, but it's worth it because you're awesome.

I just hope i don't end up crying.
CitrusFlag chapter 6 . 10/27/2013
This was so beautiful TTuTT
I love you for writing it 3
SparrowBlaze chapter 6 . 8/21/2013
Oh my god this was the most amazing Gaara and Naruto fic I have ever read! You are a brilliant writer and I look forward to reading more of your works. :)
MidnightGenius chapter 6 . 8/13/2013
I know it's been years since you wrote this but I wanted to let you know how much I really loved it. It can be fairly difficult to find quality fanfiction, but I believe you have one here! :) I really enjoy when people bring psycological problems into play and do it well as I think you have here. I fancied myself a writer once upon a time and wrote one where Naruto willed himself blind, but I am not talented with words, so I don't think it was very good xD
Anyway, fantastic job on this old story here, I hope you have continued to nurture your skill.
Tsovy chapter 6 . 7/31/2013
Beautiful. Moving. Heartrenching. Moved me to tears.
Broken Tineoidea chapter 6 . 5/6/2013
I'm noone, who cries easily. And I didn't cry through the whole story. There was always some hope in me, so I just refused to cry.
Now I'm finished reading for about 5 hours (and red the whole thing in 24h), and I'm still struggling not to cry. Though I know I will lose sometime. I don't know why, but that very last part ... It's an happy-end, but it still causes that, I don't know, bittersweet pain in me.
I'm not good in making compliments at all, but I wanted to say: This story touched something deep inside me. Something, I thought that died long ago.
miszhatter chapter 6 . 4/16/2013
beautiful. i cried many times. when naruto told him about his condition, when he forgot gaara even when he'd forgotten sakura. when he remembered gaara's name. all throughout stand by me i felt like cursing gaara because he promised him he would be there yet he seemed to be forcing himself to melt in the wall. i just wished somehow, in the end, naruto remembered but i guess making him unable to was realistic.
valre chapter 6 . 4/14/2013
I fell apart. I've spent every waking moment of the last 2 days reading your fic and I am overcome. And:Reboot is the most painfully beautiful piece of literature I've read. I cried like a baby at some points and gave up on all hope at other times. I can't explain how this fic tore me to pieces and stitched me back together. This can change a life. Thank you for And:Reboot.
Royalkiss chapter 6 . 4/7/2013
At the end of chaper 3 I was crying then at the very end I was balling my eyes out crying. I love Naruto and Garaa pairings and this has to be one of the best.
OrangeStar802 chapter 6 . 4/3/2013
Loved the fic so so much! It's nice how you were able to pull it off greatly despite the story being in the 1st POV coz it's something that I find difficult to do and all. Gaara may have been too blind on stuff but it was nice how he finally came to his senses :D Again, loved it :)))
Airy89 chapter 6 . 3/12/2013
I am crying hard when i read this fic
Your fic so awesome .. i am speechless now
Ileah chapter 6 . 2/7/2013
I liked this. It was really sad at some points, but it pulled me in so much I couldn't stop reading.