Reviews for Eromenos: The Beginning
insane devill chapter 55 . 2/4
great fic loved it
heredia chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
burn in hell, bitch why the fuck if someone molesting Cloud its tragedy and if Cloud molested Kadaj its norma?! its inquisitor way of logic which proofed that inqisitors are faggots
kat1316 chapter 55 . 10/2/2013
noooo wheres that update?
lilith dracul chapter 55 . 6/5/2013
Oh my please finish the story I know how it ends but please your writing weaves such a beautiful dream...
Fanimation Danimation chapter 27 . 6/1/2013
Your writing is more than beautiful, it's addicting. I love how you've written Sephiroth and Cloud. Though, i wish Cloud wasn't so...ugh. Its not a word, but that's how I feel about Cloud. I mean, i get it, he's young, naive, and most of all innocent. But, Gaia, his submissive behavior is a little to extreme. I can't say much though, because I haven't gotten far into the story. And i understand that this particular story shows him growing up to became the man that he is. No problem with that.

Now, what i do have a problem with is all the lemons. I don't understand why you broke up the lemons, when you could have put them in one chapter. It irked me immensely. I'm one of those people who love a good story, that builds up to the big bang boogie. Because to me, it's that much sweeter, better, hot.

I'm not saying this story isn't good, but I feel like you're using sexx as a crutch to move the story forward. This isn't a flame, just my honest opinion. I just want you to know, since people intend to get butt hurt, when a center reviewer comes along and actually voices everything on their mind.

Lastly, I believe what the other reviews say, how great and wonderful this story is. I just can't read anymore.

CHOW
solsere chapter 55 . 4/10/2013
I must say that this is one of the most incredible Cloud/Seph fics out there. I agree with all the previous comments about how deep/moving/tragic it is. Someone once wrote that this pairing was "too angsty to enjoy" and I think I'm just discovering that (haha). I love how you wove this fic; Cloud's age, the difference in the balance of power between Sephiroth and Cloud; Sephiroth's power, arrogance, inability to accept weakness; Cloud's love and hope each time; and how you jumped straight into all those issues and dealt with them so masterfully. This is an incredible contribution to the fandom and I am really glad to have stumbled upon this. The last line really does hit home the tragedy: "Sleep, eromenos, and wake to the nightmare that is life…"
NilG chapter 55 . 6/13/2012
it's sad such a good story is left uncomplete like this. and even though i knew it was uncomplete, i still read every chapter and made myself sad now that i finished reading it lol D
bloodrippedcupcake chapter 14 . 1/17/2012
That. Was freaking hot! You have serious talent for writing smexy scenes! ;)
bloodrippedcupcake chapter 9 . 1/16/2012
Lucky Cloud...! DX he gets all the fun stuff
bloodrippedcupcake chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Hi! I was looking through the stories and I decided to take a shot at yours. Looks promising, Cloud reminds me so much of myself and how I would act. He's so adorable! .
Kage 5243 chapter 55 . 10/9/2011
l
insane devill chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
great story the only flaw is that although many things are different from the original story the whole of it hasn’t changed I was hoping to see what would you think of the end of story but it seems you are going to follow the story but it is a good story
JelloSub chapter 55 . 4/4/2011
being an avid, hell, crazed fan of Seph/Cloud, I've read a lot, and I mean it, a lot of fanfics... from good, to well, not so good. I've seen tons of great writing, good plot lines, amazing characterizations that might even beat the originals, but I've always felt like they're missing something... and that is until I've come across this story. Your fic is the only one I've read so far that does justice to the romance between these two characters - the most popular, yet most difficult to portray, pairing in this fandom (at least for me anyway).

Across all the other amazing fics I've read, it seems like the authors are trying to weave the romance between all the plot and characterization. You on the other hand, embrace the romance and mold it around the plot and plant it inside the characters until it all explodes like a surge of emotions that send shivers down the readers' spines. You don't tread around the genre, or stick it like a post-it note along with the characters' other emotions, but you dig and explore the characters until you unravel that core centre and imprint it there.

Sorry if I'm not making much sense, but this is really how i feel, I'm just that amazed that someone has finally managed to portray love between these two so damn convincingly profound, to the point that I'm heartbroken knowing what will happen at the end. So in another words, for the sake of explaining my gibberish ramblings, you're awesome, and your writing is beyond awesome, so keep writing, and even though, I'd really love it if this story just ends at chapter 54, do finish it, because a masterpiece should always be completed :]
Aeredes chapter 55 . 7/26/2010
THIS IS BEAUTIFUL.

I have to tell you, this is the most beautiful Seph/Cloud story I've read thus far. Please update? Pretty please? I stayed awake till 6am yesterday caz I couldn't pause to take a breather. I pretty much devoured this in a day. It's irresistible.

Awesome, awesome job on the Cloud/Sephy romance. I love that complexo side to Seph, it just makes him so sexily Sephiroth.
mom calling chapter 55 . 6/22/2010
You let us experience such a high with the beginning lines of this chapter, and leave us with the more familiar profound dread at the last. Like a yo-yo. Like Cloud. And Sephiroth's rant to Zack...nothing good is to come from this. A miasma floats over everything, fogging the senses, excepting fear. That 'sense' remains pure and I dread where we are going! It's good, nonetheless, to get this chapter. Thank you... mc