Reviews for Dark Side of the Moon
Ren5819 chapter 24 . 12/7/2020
Aah the angst... beautiful story that I have reread and enjoyed. The only complaint is that it’s too angsty. Seems like Edward doesn’t care about anyone except himself and his obsession with bella. I don’t think Jasper would offer to kill him nor would Edward look him in the eye and say he doesn’t care how his family suffered because HE had it worse. And Rosalie is one dimensional and underdeveloped but then you wrote this before midnight sun.
Apart from this, honestly this is the best nm fic I have ever read and the best epov ever in fanfictions!
Emily chapter 18 . 11/19/2020
Wow I’m just speechless. This is some fantabulous writing.
Aditi chapter 1 . 9/10/2020
Oh my!...At first my favourite fanfiction-ist wereally only Amethyst Jackson and P.A. Lassiter...And now you are also on the list...You 3 are more likely authors!.Love u blondie. ...P.A. Lassiter's whole version was a bit too melodramatic. ...But your suits exactly to the Real Edward! !...Y'did a great job...Keep it up!
Love u
MysticChemyst chapter 19 . 8/14/2020
So I know this story is more than 10 years old and I have no idea if you even read comments any more.

I just wanna say I've really enjoyed reading this!

sure the scene of racing to Bella after she'd been lured by James is different from what we now know is cannon, but it was still interesting.

I do, however, not think that Jasper would be vindictive like he is in this chapter. Sure he'd be angry and would confront Edward, but I've always gotten the sense from him that he's rather tactical and cautious, and also the feeling that he doesn't use his gift to cause harm, only to further his goals. He's as much Edward's brother as Emmett is, even if the bond isn't quite as strong or as old.

Also, as shallow as Rosalie is, I think she would be truly sorry for the pain she caused and not just trying to assuage her own guilt. But I could definitely be way wrong on that one. Just like she confuses Edward, she confuses me.

Anyways, I just wanted to share my constructive criticisms and my appreciation for your story and hard work! Thanks for sharing this with us all!
EdwardsMate4ever chapter 7 . 6/29/2020
Oh, honey, you're angst is on point. I cried when Edward and Alice were shouting at each other. Loving this fic.
Anna Cullen Ross chapter 23 . 4/2/2020
Oh God, this is so beautiful. Thank you very much for this master piece. I thoroughy enjoyed it and had a great time reading. I felt most available emotions alongside them, and as expected, had a very very happy ending.
Twilight chapter 1 . 4/2/2019
It was amazing! Love it!
Kageyjay chapter 1 . 6/11/2018
I think I read this shortly after you posted it, one of the first fanfics I read. I also have a link to it in my 'Twilight Library'. I didn't realize I hadn't left a comment before. This is a marvelous work. Even other fanfic writers encourage their readers to read it. I don't know if I said it already, but I wanted to make sure you know how I feel: This is a marvelous work!
Daniqueenb chapter 24 . 3/16/2018
The relationship between Edward and Bella seems abusive. He's very controlling under the guise of 'protecting' her. Telling who she can and can't see. Saying that he would kill Jake. The way she just drops everything for him. Reading this story from his perspective is even more disturbing. I'm not sure if this is supposed to be a romantic story or a cautionary tale.
Toni Masen chapter 24 . 3/8/2018
Wow, that was totally fascinating. Knowing the POV of everyone else, oh and poor Charlie, as a parent not knowing where his child was! I did feel sorry for him, BUT I still don't like him very much, never have done. Sorry but I've got to say it again, FASCINATING. :-)
Akanksha chapter 24 . 11/25/2017
It's a wonderful fanficI wonder there is one for eclipse too...
louvecb chapter 8 . 8/10/2017
hello
i'm french and my english is very bad, thanks google trad ;)
so, i'm so sad, the point of view Edward, is too sad
thanks to this fic
Guest chapter 20 . 7/13/2017
Best quote ever;: Hot-headed emo jackass! Thanks for this!
Guest chapter 24 . 7/9/2017
This was the best Twilight Cannon fanfiction I have ever read! I thoroughly enjoyed it!
Claire Pamma chapter 10 . 6/1/2017