Reviews for Dark Side of the Moon
3 chapter 15 . 2/18
My god ive read midnight sun from edwards pov, bt ... new moon... god... its like heaven. Imagine my happiness as strong ad Edwards when he realises bellas alive
RubyDee chapter 1 . 1/27
I read your first chapter as "Tears In Heaven" played sofly in the background and the tears gently streamed down my face. I'm sure glad that I know for a fact that things are going to get better! I'm very much looking forward to "Edward's" view of things. Thank you for doing this!
Narges chapter 24 . 12/12/2014
Nice :-)
ShellPaul chapter 6 . 12/11/2014
I know this story was completed years ago but I'm only just reading it know and I am sitting here in my lunch break crying my eyes out like a 43 year old baby! - I am so glad you put into words what we all knew and hoped Edward was thinking, I can't wait to keep reading when I get home!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
You, my dear, have earned yourself a sporking. Das_mervin was both amazed and dismayed at your ability to write just like Meyer.

Congratulations. You can now call yourself a Suethor.
Guest chapter 24 . 9/9/2014
This is a comment of the entire story. It was GREAT! It was like having Bella an Edward back I had missed was easy to forget it wasn't Stephenie writing. Thank you for this story!
MyladyNancy chapter 24 . 9/2/2014
Man I loved this, thanks for the ride...
Virginia May chapter 3 . 8/31/2014
A little different than I imagined the events according to Edward, but so good. Truthfully, how hard was it to get the action right at the end? I can only imagine.
MyladyNancy chapter 8 . 8/31/2014
I like coming to fan fiction late in the game it means I don't have to wait! this was very good and i savor every word. now to chapter 9.
Virginia May chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
If you still read these reviews, I'm finally getting around to reading this story after many years of putting it off. Countless people have recommended it to me, but I've always been a bit reticent about reading it for one reason or another. (Don't ask me what they were now, lol.)

Anyway, excited to read this. Lovely prologue.
Melissa chapter 4 . 8/18/2014
This story is amazing. The writing is better than Stephenie Meyer's. Thank you for writing this and allowing us the opportunity to read it. Love it!
Old Brown Shoe chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
I really like Pink Floyd!
divyvicki chapter 24 . 7/17/2014
Really great story. Really enjoyed reading it.
divyvicki chapter 23 . 7/17/2014