Reviews for Dark Side of the Moon
abbyweyr chapter 24 . 6/17/2012
reviewed on R&T, but recently reread and such a wonderful work deserve another review. Interesting and still scary to see the time tracking Victoria. Love the reunion scene. Download the PDF also. Thanks for sharing. Best wishes with your original novels.
Fictionators chapter 24 . 5/13/2012
The Fictionators - has featured your story on our site for the week of 5/11/2012.

Thanks, we really appreciate your contribution to the fandom :)

Songster for The Fictionators
SupremeOverlordofAwesomeness chapter 2 . 5/5/2012
Wow! I've been looking for a good fanfic for Edwards POV in New Moon, and I've read about five by now. None are as good as yours, and I've only read the first chapter! You're writing is really entertaining too-Descriptive at just the right amount. I love how you added all those original scenes. I could only dream of becoming as good an author as you!
avidreaderone chapter 8 . 4/17/2012
Wow! You nailed it with Edward's POV! Thank you, Thank you! I also fell in love with the Edward character after reading Midnight Sun. I look forward to reading your other work.

Thanks for writing this.
Vampireroses chapter 5 . 4/5/2012
wow this is an amazing story it's fits S.M styles perfectly i luv it so far. this chapter is also 1 that made me cry edward's pain made me feel like it was my own and it does sound ridiculous that i started crying over this. i luv this book so much its amazing i can't even tell u enough the description and his agony in this book especially this chapter is amazing. ur amazing keep writing!
shellyduran chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
Thank you for such a fantastic story! I have been hoping to find a good EPOV NM since I became a Twilight fan a few months ago. This story is the best canon fanfic I've read. You've really done a great job capturing SM's characters as well as Edward's voice. I can't imagine a more perfect version of new moon from Edward's perspective.
nicole2dogs chapter 14 . 3/22/2012
"There are no words for it" to describe how wonderful this story is. I cried. more than once.
rizzyg2 chapter 24 . 1/29/2012
Beautiful story, I loved every minute of it!
lushlips1uk chapter 24 . 1/28/2012
One thing Edward left his phone in a trash can before going to the volturi. Or am I just mixing that up with new moon? Again this is really good.
lushlips1uk chapter 22 . 1/28/2012
Why spite when he didn't remind her to close her eyes? Still love and and think how you have captured the moment is brilliant. You do have a talent and thank you for sharing it with me
lushlips1uk chapter 20 . 1/28/2012
lushlips1uk chapter 18 . 1/27/2012
Wow u have caught it all so well
lushlips1uk chapter 16 . 1/27/2012
Awesome
lushlips1uk chapter 15 . 1/27/2012
Wow thst was really amazing, I'm shutting up so that I can continue
lushlips1uk chapter 10 . 1/26/2012
He doesn't need a shower lol. I only say that due to your note at the bottom. It would be good to know how long it has been since he left Bella. Again loving your work and looking forward to continuing reading it.
2,596 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »