Reviews for Dark Side of the Moon
pucina chapter 19 . 2/24/2011
This is my favorite chapter of NM even in Bella's POV and you really did do justice to it!

Thank you so much!
pucina chapter 18 . 2/23/2011
For everything that's happening in this chapter, it is Charlie that brought tears to my eyes. Oh, the love that this quiet man carries! I've never heard (read) him say so many words at a time. I can't even start to imagine the hate he must be holding against Edward. And I can't believe he sent Alice away!

You are quite a tease there at the end, aren't you! Luckily for me, I don't have to wait for an update! *runs to read next chapter*
pucina chapter 17 . 2/23/2011
I crave for every little detail that SM didn't give us in BPOV. Your writing is so amazing and every detail is so thought out. You never cease to amaze me with your understanding of the backstories, all of characters and most of all the mysterious workings of Edward's mind.

So thank you for the insight in Marcus' story, Marcy, Alice's shopping trip and other extras!
pucina chapter 16 . 2/23/2011
Blondie,

I am so very happy with this chapter! I had so much expectations and you met them all. Your writing is beautiful and amazing and just brilliant!

Bwahaha "They say the path to hell is paved with good intentions – I'd just upgraded it to a super highway." Who would have thought Edward had it in him to be this funny at such times... XD

pucina chapter 15 . 2/22/2011
"Fate had to be rolling on the floor with laughter at my stupidity." So Edward the drama queen!
pucina chapter 14 . 2/22/2011
I was wondering how you will make this next part of the story. I thought that you’ve used all of Edward’s depression and that you will not have the words to portrait the pain I thought there should be. But the EMPTINESS that you’ve created is tugging at my heart and I’m crying and loving every part of this!

"Show me what you meant, about the sun." Bella's reminder brought not only an idea to Edward but the reference to my favourite quote from this story. And it makes his decision so perfect! The richness of her spirit, her soul, will be reflected on him once again.

Thank you for the amazing writing!
pucina chapter 13 . 2/22/2011
Hi!

Mr. Banner, really? XD Valentine's Day memory made me laugh out loud which is so rare in this story. Only to be overcome by sadness at the end of the chapter.

"'You'll be the death of me,' I'd whispered. I didn't know at the time how true those words were. There was no life for me without her." Oh, dear Edward, you have no idea of what's still waiting for you!

pucina chapter 12 . 2/21/2011
Edward must be really desperate to consider whistling during this dark part of his existence.

And Emmett is the best brother you could ever wish for!
pucina chapter 11 . 2/21/2011
"I miss you"

"…It's like you've taken half my self away with you."

"Come and get it"

"I will." "I will make you safe, first"

*sigh*

Well, at least we know that he known he's going back. Wait, does that make sense?
pucina chapter 10 . 2/21/2011
Dear Robin,

I finally have found my favorite part in this story.

"The Edward that was hers seemed to glow with adoration. She'd seen through the deathly image hunched and brooding before me, and had impressed her light on me. That's what it was, I realized. Just like the sun lit my hard, statue's skin into a rainbow of colors, the richness of her spirit, her soul, was reflected in me as well."

This is just brilliant!

Thank you!

pucina chapter 9 . 2/20/2011
All of Edward's memories of his Bella fits so perfectly in this chapter. I really, like REALLY enjoyed reading this chapter!

Stan is an asshole. He had it comming...

"Ashes to ashes, after all..." Breaks my heart.
pucina chapter 8 . 2/20/2011
Dear Robin,

The end my ass! I will not be fooled by my own tears!

Love,

Pucina

*runs to read next chapter*
4theworld2c chapter 7 . 2/19/2011
i don't think i can take the next chapter...it hurts too much.
4theworld2c chapter 6 . 2/19/2011
ugh...poor edward.
4theworld2c chapter 5 . 2/19/2011
wow. this chapter hurt more than the orignal chapter when he says goodbye to bella. i can't even fathom what your version will be like. great chapter. evokes alot of emotion.
2,567 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »