Reviews for Dark Side of the Moon
sarahslutz2 chapter 24 . 10/10/2011
Loved loved loved loved this fic. Great job! Honestly, awesomely done!
VivianJ5 chapter 23 . 9/30/2011
Thank you so much for this well-written, terrific story! I've saved the PDF to my ereader, and read it often as a complement to the SM originals. Your voice is pitch-perfect in EPOV, and it is wonderful to read a story that follows canon, yet goes beyond and gives the reader even more to enjoy.

Simply lovely!
Twilove forever chapter 14 . 8/22/2011
I think you have done a great job with Edwards point of view. Inlove it!
Twilove forever chapter 4 . 8/22/2011
You have done a great job! Edwards thoughts & feelings are how I imagined them when reading New Moon. I had such a hard time finishing New Moon, because of Bella's despair & Edward being gone. He was so wrong for leaving, but you can totally understand why, being Edward, he left. Great job!
IrishDuckie chapter 24 . 7/7/2011
I think that you hit the nail on the head with how things woula went from Edward's POV :-)
Junes Blackrose chapter 2 . 6/9/2011
Okay, I've finally read the entire thing, and now I'm back to the beginning. I'm probably the most melodramatic person on the face of this planet, it's been confirmed by many people, trust me. You've been forewarned, lol. I loved... no, I adored, this version of New Moon. As it's my favorite of the series, I was intrigued by what you would do with it, where you would take Edward. I swear I cried, laughed, and raged right along with him. I was so touched by all the love he felt for her. You capture his essence perfectly. If you ever write a book on of your own, I would so buy it. Keep that in mind. You already have an audience. You are probably the best writer I have EVER come across. AMAZING! See... melodramatic.
Junes Blackrose chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Love the preface! Great so far.
ToniLexington chapter 24 . 6/3/2011
WOOOOW...it's like reading Stephenie! It was amazing! You can tell you've really done your research and are a big Twilight Fan. I love hearing from Edwards perspective, and indirectly getting to hear Alice's a little as well. Or her foresight at least. Anyway, I never realized in Stephenie's books how violent the Cullens are...always on the brink of tearing each other apart over ideas they don't like. I guess they are softened a little more from Bella's perspective:)
caz23 chapter 23 . 5/23/2011
That was amazing thank you, I've been looking for an EPOV of New Moon for ages and accidently stumbled on this story. I am so glad i did.

caz x
AvaDeLong chapter 23 . 5/21/2011
I guess a big "WOW" and a O.O on my face is the best way to discribe how much i loved it ) thank you very much!

(and i am soooooo sad that you don't want to do eclipse on epov.)

BIGGGG thank you!
caz23 chapter 13 . 5/21/2011
Can i just say a huge thank you, i was going to read the whole of this before i reviewed. Out of all the books & movies this is my least fav for obvious reasons (not enough edward in it and i tend to watch the beginning and then fast forward to alice turning up! But this story is brilliant and I have to say a huge thank you as i have just found out and read the extra's on S M's web site that i did not even know was there. so i've just checked them out so a huge thanks again as i normally only keep a check on the mid-night sun part of that site.

Caz x
DKCullen chapter 18 . 5/16/2011
I have to say, your story is fabulous! YOu're an amazing writer. The story just flows so well with SM's book. It's as if she would've written it! Maybe even better. ANd I love the title. (Always been a Pink Floyd fan.)
euphoricxdreamer chapter 20 . 5/15/2011
Haha... Emmettt... "Hotheaded emo jackass" I cracked up! And, the "She'll become a vampire, and you'll get laid" LOL
euphoricxdreamer chapter 19 . 5/15/2011
One thing, when you put For the love of all that's sacred, it's actually For the love of all that is holy. I should know, I say it a lot :D Loved it though! :D
euphoricxdreamer chapter 5 . 5/15/2011
All I have to say us: Rosalie's a bitch.
2,593 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »