Reviews for Dark Side of the Moon
4theworld2c chapter 4 . 2/19/2011
i'm already feeling sick to my stomach knowing what's to come. love the chapter. love epov.
4theworld2c chapter 3 . 2/19/2011
very intense, more so than the original. love the chapter, love the writing.
4theworld2c chapter 2 . 2/19/2011
really enjoyed this chapter. emmett is so funny. must read on.
pucina chapter 7 . 2/18/2011
Enough tears for one day! If I start the next chapter I'm gonna read it all till the very end (and miss todays exam at school). Not a bright idea. See ya tomorrow!

pucina chapter 6 . 2/18/2011
Lost a little part of my heart in this chapter. Hope you will give it back to me at the end of the story...
pucina chapter 5 . 2/18/2011
Thanks for writing this amazing story! Your writing is so...so Edward. You've captured him perfectly! I'm sobbing and crying and can't stop reading though I really should.
pucina chapter 4 . 2/18/2011
Dear Robin,

Edwards’s memories of his mom singing really moved me. I wonder if that’s where his love for music comes from. I had always thought that by playing his piano he was trying to drown the sounds of Emmett and Rosalie. Guess I was wrong...

“Taking her from here would be the easy part. Removing myself from her life would be the impossible task. But I had no choice, now.”

And there it is. The heartbreak! *sobs*

pucina chapter 3 . 2/17/2011
Dear Robin,

It is so touching that Edward compares Bella’s care for him to his own mother’s!

And the ending is brilliant. So much is going on and you’ve captured all of it. The chapter is overwhelming but I feel the heartbreaking part is yet to come. Need to brace myself for it!

pucina chapter 2 . 2/17/2011
Hi Robin,

Wasn't Emmett and Rosalie supposed to be in Africa?

Anyway, I really love the flashback to Bella's first day at work. Emmett is hilarious! He sure knows how to talk to Mike.

I always am hungry for some new viewpoint of the parts that have been left out of the books. Your writing is very realistic and fits in the story so well.

Love it so far!

pucina chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
I so shouldn't start a new FF right now but I can't help it. You've got me hooked!
Emily31594 chapter 24 . 2/4/2011
This chapter was brilliant.
gothbutterfly69 chapter 24 . 2/3/2011
awesome awesome awesome! Would love to hear more, of course!
gothbutterfly69 chapter 19 . 2/3/2011
As soon as I get to the part that they're back and everything is-or will be-ok, I have to step away for a bit because I am physically and emotionally-mentally-drained. This story held no exception to SM's...very well written!
MarilynBaby chapter 23 . 2/1/2011
Edward has the emotional capacity of a teaspoon when it comes to Bella.. which is annoying but I see that is who he is. Sometimes it's easy to forget he is a teenager.. even though he's been one for one hundred and ten years give or take, lol.

Loved your story, this is by far the best EPOV story I've ever read. Added it to my favs!
MarilynBaby chapter 6 . 2/1/2011
So sad. Edward is stupid, but this I knew. I don't think anyone could have written this better though, not even Mrs. Meyer. She over states the obvious, you just point it out. Much easier to read, less neurotic so far. ) A
2,567 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »