Reviews for Dark Side of the Moon
pucina chapter 9 . 2/20/2011
All of Edward's memories of his Bella fits so perfectly in this chapter. I really, like REALLY enjoyed reading this chapter!

Stan is an asshole. He had it comming...

"Ashes to ashes, after all..." Breaks my heart.
pucina chapter 8 . 2/20/2011
Dear Robin,

The end my ass! I will not be fooled by my own tears!

Love,

~Pucina

*runs to read next chapter*
4theworld2c chapter 7 . 2/19/2011
i don't think i can take the next chapter...it hurts too much.
4theworld2c chapter 6 . 2/19/2011
ugh...poor edward.
4theworld2c chapter 5 . 2/19/2011
wow. this chapter hurt more than the orignal chapter when he says goodbye to bella. i can't even fathom what your version will be like. great chapter. evokes alot of emotion.
4theworld2c chapter 4 . 2/19/2011
i'm already feeling sick to my stomach knowing what's to come. love the chapter. love epov.
4theworld2c chapter 3 . 2/19/2011
very intense, more so than the original. love the chapter, love the writing.
4theworld2c chapter 2 . 2/19/2011
really enjoyed this chapter. emmett is so funny. must read on.
pucina chapter 7 . 2/18/2011
Enough tears for one day! If I start the next chapter I'm gonna read it all till the very end (and miss todays exam at school). Not a bright idea. See ya tomorrow!

pucina chapter 6 . 2/18/2011
Lost a little part of my heart in this chapter. Hope you will give it back to me at the end of the story...
pucina chapter 5 . 2/18/2011
Thanks for writing this amazing story! Your writing is so...so Edward. You've captured him perfectly! I'm sobbing and crying and can't stop reading though I really should.
pucina chapter 4 . 2/18/2011
Dear Robin,

Edwards’s memories of his mom singing really moved me. I wonder if that’s where his love for music comes from. I had always thought that by playing his piano he was trying to drown the sounds of Emmett and Rosalie. Guess I was wrong...

“Taking her from here would be the easy part. Removing myself from her life would be the impossible task. But I had no choice, now.”

And there it is. The heartbreak! *sobs*

pucina chapter 3 . 2/17/2011
Dear Robin,

It is so touching that Edward compares Bella’s care for him to his own mother’s!

And the ending is brilliant. So much is going on and you’ve captured all of it. The chapter is overwhelming but I feel the heartbreaking part is yet to come. Need to brace myself for it!

pucina chapter 2 . 2/17/2011
Hi Robin,

Wasn't Emmett and Rosalie supposed to be in Africa?

Anyway, I really love the flashback to Bella's first day at work. Emmett is hilarious! He sure knows how to talk to Mike.

I always am hungry for some new viewpoint of the parts that have been left out of the books. Your writing is very realistic and fits in the story so well.

Love it so far!

pucina chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
I so shouldn't start a new FF right now but I can't help it. You've got me hooked!
2,572 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »