Reviews for Dark Side of the Moon
VPM chapter 23 . 4/11/2011
I'm so happy to have taken this rec from RAoR. I'm so touch (excuse my poor english).

At first I was reluctant to read it, I mean true to canon and EPoV, I think that IS a challenge. But I couldn't resist, who I'm kidding! Oh dear, you are sooo good! I think this is an amazing and FINE job! I think you really got in Edward's head and heart, in The End you totally got me! so much tears... and the most shocking part for me in this chapter was the last time Edward spoke to Carlisle, after leaving Bella in the woods. Is amazing even knowing how it's going to end, I had my heart in my troat the whole story.

This is my first fic from you and I feel totally encouraged to read more from you. Thank you so much for sharing.

Vilna
RobinsFF chapter 24 . 3/31/2011
Loved it!
BlueRyuu chapter 24 . 3/2/2011
caught his wolf cameo ;p was so very obvious when you didn't elaborate on it, but yes :P at the same time it was subtle... good job!

i really REALLY liked it from edward's POV and i wish you would do more xD false hope maybe, but...
madaboutforks chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
One of the best fanfics around :)
pucina chapter 24 . 2/25/2011
Hi Blondie,

This is my very first fiction in Charlie's POV and I LOVED it! Absolutely amazing!

Didn't know Charlie had it in him to curse! When he said "crap" I laughed out loud. Apparently Bella got it from him. XD

Oh, and I would definitely love to see Charlie knitting!

Yeah, I noticed some cute tricks. The Cullens did do a great job of covering their tracks. I think you might have hidden some more of their tricks than I saw. I will have to come back to this sometime to check.

I must say I loved every minute spent reading your story so thank you!

Lots of love,

~ Pucina
pucina chapter 23 . 2/24/2011
Robin,

You're so amazing for sharing this wonderful, beautiful and just brilliant version of Edwards New Moon. I can't thank you enough for sharing it with us!

"I knew, as she did, that there was only one path for us. One future. One hope."

Awww... Such a perfect ending!

Love,

~Pucina
pucina chapter 22 . 2/24/2011
Thank you for the extra day! Wonderful chapter. I love it!
pucina chapter 21 . 2/24/2011
OMG!

This is so good! I never thought that Edward was hoping for a 'no'. I though he was truly hurt by Bella's rejection. I mean, I new he was trying to manipulate her but still... This is brilliant!

Well, if she had agreed, no doubt, he would have gone through with it!
pucina chapter 20 . 2/24/2011
Dear Robin,

The closer it gets to end the more I enjoy every moment of this story!

"Forget about immortality and come back to bed" this is quite an invitation coming from Edward!

You've got not only Edward but all the characters so right. Carlisle and Esme so caring, Rosalie - resentful as ever, Alice still has her childish soul, Jasper is in his Jasper-mode protecting Alice and trying to see Bella as a sister and Emmett! "Once she's a vampire, you'll get finally laid and–" Bwahaha!

Great chapter!
pucina chapter 19 . 2/24/2011
This is my favorite chapter of NM even in Bella's POV and you really did do justice to it!

Thank you so much!
pucina chapter 18 . 2/23/2011
For everything that's happening in this chapter, it is Charlie that brought tears to my eyes. Oh, the love that this quiet man carries! I've never heard (read) him say so many words at a time. I can't even start to imagine the hate he must be holding against Edward. And I can't believe he sent Alice away!

You are quite a tease there at the end, aren't you! Luckily for me, I don't have to wait for an update! *runs to read next chapter*
pucina chapter 17 . 2/23/2011
I crave for every little detail that SM didn't give us in BPOV. Your writing is so amazing and every detail is so thought out. You never cease to amaze me with your understanding of the backstories, all of characters and most of all the mysterious workings of Edward's mind.

So thank you for the insight in Marcus' story, Marcy, Alice's shopping trip and other extras!
pucina chapter 16 . 2/23/2011
Blondie,

I am so very happy with this chapter! I had so much expectations and you met them all. Your writing is beautiful and amazing and just brilliant!

Bwahaha "They say the path to hell is paved with good intentions – I'd just upgraded it to a super highway." Who would have thought Edward had it in him to be this funny at such times... XD

~Pucina
pucina chapter 15 . 2/22/2011
"Fate had to be rolling on the floor with laughter at my stupidity." So Edward the drama queen!
pucina chapter 14 . 2/22/2011
I was wondering how you will make this next part of the story. I thought that you’ve used all of Edward’s depression and that you will not have the words to portrait the pain I thought there should be. But the EMPTINESS that you’ve created is tugging at my heart and I’m crying and loving every part of this!

"Show me what you meant, about the sun." Bella's reminder brought not only an idea to Edward but the reference to my favourite quote from this story. And it makes his decision so perfect! The richness of her spirit, her soul, will be reflected on him once again.

Thank you for the amazing writing!
2,591 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »