Reviews for Dark Side of the Moon
pucina chapter 12 . 2/21/2011
Edward must be really desperate to consider whistling during this dark part of his existence.

And Emmett is the best brother you could ever wish for!
pucina chapter 11 . 2/21/2011
"I miss you"

"…It's like you've taken half my self away with you."

"Come and get it"

"I will." "I will make you safe, first"

Well, at least we know that he known he's going back. Wait, does that make sense?
pucina chapter 10 . 2/21/2011
Dear Robin,

I finally have found my favorite part in this story.

"The Edward that was hers seemed to glow with adoration. She'd seen through the deathly image hunched and brooding before me, and had impressed her light on me. That's what it was, I realized. Just like the sun lit my hard, statue's skin into a rainbow of colors, the richness of her spirit, her soul, was reflected in me as well."

This is just brilliant!

Thank you!

pucina chapter 9 . 2/20/2011
All of Edward's memories of his Bella fits so perfectly in this chapter. I really, like REALLY enjoyed reading this chapter!

Stan is an asshole. He had it comming...

"Ashes to ashes, after all..." Breaks my heart.
pucina chapter 8 . 2/20/2011
Dear Robin,

The end my ass! I will not be fooled by my own tears!

*runs to read next chapter*
4theworld2c chapter 7 . 2/19/2011
i don't think i can take the next hurts too much.
4theworld2c chapter 6 . 2/19/2011
ugh...poor edward.
4theworld2c chapter 5 . 2/19/2011
wow. this chapter hurt more than the orignal chapter when he says goodbye to bella. i can't even fathom what your version will be like. great chapter. evokes alot of emotion.
4theworld2c chapter 4 . 2/19/2011
i'm already feeling sick to my stomach knowing what's to come. love the chapter. love epov.
4theworld2c chapter 3 . 2/19/2011
very intense, more so than the original. love the chapter, love the writing.
4theworld2c chapter 2 . 2/19/2011
really enjoyed this chapter. emmett is so funny. must read on.
pucina chapter 7 . 2/18/2011
Enough tears for one day! If I start the next chapter I'm gonna read it all till the very end (and miss todays exam at school). Not a bright idea. See ya tomorrow!

pucina chapter 6 . 2/18/2011
Lost a little part of my heart in this chapter. Hope you will give it back to me at the end of the story...
pucina chapter 5 . 2/18/2011
Thanks for writing this amazing story! Your writing is Edward. You've captured him perfectly! I'm sobbing and crying and can't stop reading though I really should.
pucina chapter 4 . 2/18/2011
Dear Robin,

Edwards’s memories of his mom singing really moved me. I wonder if that’s where his love for music comes from. I had always thought that by playing his piano he was trying to drown the sounds of Emmett and Rosalie. Guess I was wrong...

“Taking her from here would be the easy part. Removing myself from her life would be the impossible task. But I had no choice, now.”

And there it is. The heartbreak! *sobs*