Reviews for Dark Side of the Moon
alexcullen chapter 8 . 10/11/2008
oh god, I don't know what to say, I'm speechless. This was a very powerful chapter. Again you made feel all kinds of emotions. This is by far the best chapter. How you do this? you are so talented! Thanks for giving us "snippets" for future chapters! I feel so happy now that you promised to finish this story. Thanks again for your writting! I've been recommending this to everyone! I will miss your updates! See you in December!
Gabriel Wolfe chapter 8 . 10/11/2008
This was pretty good. I liked it :)
wishimight chapter 8 . 10/11/2008
Gah! Where's a Kleenex box when you need one?

That was really, really HORRIBLE! Which, of course, means that it was awesome. Probably because we already know about the whole conversation between ExB and can already pretty much assume what he was going through, so I didn't cry during that part. But I lost it completely from the phone convo w/Carlisle until the end. That part had me undone. :(
IWillBeThereWhereYouAre chapter 8 . 10/11/2008
:'( I'm crying for two reasons. One, this chapter was absolutely heartbreaking. Two, I have to wait until December! I totally understand and respect your decision (everybody needs to recharge) but I'm hooked! :( Enjoy your break, and I will definitely be reading when you start updating again!

iwillbetherewhereyouare
InLustWithEC chapter 8 . 10/11/2008
:( It was just as hard to read as I anticipated. Thanks for the heads, this time I used my beach towel ;)

Yet again you captured the anguish of Edward so well. MY heart broke just reading this. Even though I know he will be reunited with Bella, it didn't matter, it didn't make the pain of reading this any easier.

I know I will revisit this story many times before you update again in December. Please don't forget us...
Batsofdoom chapter 8 . 10/11/2008
That was so sad! Amazingly written, though, great work!

Can't wait til December when you continue this story!

Lol, don't wory, I'll read your other stuff too!
sweetswirlypop chapter 8 . 10/11/2008
It's here. The heartbreaking chapter. T_T So... depressing. *sniff*
123iluvzac chapter 8 . 10/11/2008
i started crying :'(

so sad, poor bella... and edward... :
LouiseJames chapter 8 . 10/11/2008
Again fantastic chapter

your really talented

i can't wait for the next chapter
LindaRoo chapter 7 . 10/11/2008
*sobs* Oh, poor Esme! Man! I loved how mad you wrote Alice, and the arguments. And I'm so glad that the farthest Alice could see was the futures involving the wedding and graduation. If she'd seen all the way to sippy-cup blood and uterus biting, I think Edward may have had the resolve to stay away forever.

Again, you paint a very vivid picture of what's going on. Absolutely brilliant.

Did I mention how glad I am that studying is over and that I can read again?

Love your writing. Love it lots!
LindaRoo chapter 6 . 10/11/2008
EGADS Edward! You angsty crazy idiot! Come back! Don't leave! We don't want you to leave! Stay stay stay stay stay! Don't you know she's going to go off and date a werewolf if you leave? If you knew that would you stay?

This was yet another perfect chapter. I wish that more fanfic was as good as this...so much crappy EPOV out there...
LindaRoo chapter 5 . 10/11/2008
You know...sometimes I want to hit Edward because he's just so...ARGH! How can a person be so dense?
LindaRoo chapter 4 . 10/11/2008
This was as perfect as it possibly could have gotten. I'm so excited to read the following chapters! I love hearing the retelling from Edward's perspective of what we know, but now I'm even more antsy to find out where he went once he left! You do a great job telling a story! Awesome.
LindaRoo chapter 3 . 10/11/2008
You know how I love dark, thirsty Edward, don't you? This is great Robin. Absolutely awesome. I love your long chapters, and I love the way that you've characterized Edward here. Everything is so vivid and real and poignant. I loved how Jazz's thirst was a combination of everyone's thirsts, and how you incorporated Charlie's muddy thoughts. This was very well done.
LindaRoo chapter 2 . 10/10/2008
Ha ha...I've finally gotten around to reading all this and leaving a review. I'm an awful friend, aren't I?

This is so funny. I think that someone should start a C2 for stories in which Emmett tortures Mike Newton. It's my favorite thing in the world.

I loved how descriptive you were, and how you were able to use imagery to bring the story to life. You definitely have Edward's voice down pat. Awesome job on this chapter!
2,567 | « Prev Page 1 .. 146 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 166 .. Last Next »