Reviews for Dark Side of the Moon
Onyx Eyed chapter 8 . 10/14/2008
Wonderfully depressing! The best part was this:

"I’d thought of a thousand ways to kill Bella. Taking her into the woods was one of the first options I’d come up with – how ironic that this would be the way I would be ending my own life. The brief flicker of life I’d found with her…"

Love the irony!

See you on !
sirodro chapter 8 . 10/13/2008
Oh Blondie...as I type with tears in my eyes, how I dreaded but loved this...as only you can do of course! This was so hard to read because we both know the content was sad and heart wrenching, but the way you wrote it and in EPOV was too exquisite for any words I can express. Gosh you have such a gift, one that I admire and respect as a reader and fan of yours. I simply cannot wait until December where upon you return with more...Thank you for the previews though, most thoughtful and best wishes regarding the sale of your book. I have the utmost confidence that things will go very well for you. I have purchased and plan on treating myself to your great book upon my post op recovery period. What a lucky girl am I! I will be right here when you come back to me in December my most talented friend. Know that you are most respected, admired, treasured, and appreciated for all you do! Good luck!

Sincerely,

Doris V.
Bella1111 chapter 8 . 10/12/2008
Great job with this saddest of chapters. I am now sad that you are taking a hiatus from this story, but I will look foward to December when you will return. That is my birthday month, so it will be a gift to me to see an e-mail announcing a new chapter! Hurry back to us!
Jerrbear907 chapter 8 . 10/12/2008
So sad. [

Thanks again, for writing this.
Ilovebookssince1990 chapter 8 . 10/12/2008
hey

I just wanted to say that I think this story is really great and you get edward just right

hope you keep going
Bella1111 chapter 7 . 10/12/2008
I just want to cry for him. I can understand why he thinks he's doing the right thing for her, but we all know it's too late for that. The time to leave her to her human life was back when he went to Denali to try and prevent himself from killing her. After that, their lives were too entwined to seperate cleanly.

Great job, as always, giving us Edward's pov.
Phoenix-Faie chapter 8 . 10/12/2008
i have loved reading this,

this chapter nearly had me crying lol, very well written

and so very well captured
doddy chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
Sorry if my question is stupid but: did you change the preface?

I believed it was different the first time I read it (and I loved it so much!)
FeatherDeath chapter 8 . 10/12/2008
Thank you for continuing to write this story!
latuacantante4him chapter 8 . 10/12/2008
You did such a great job writing this rom Edward's POV. I am looking forward to more.
kooshie chapter 8 . 10/11/2008
Gah! The break up is so much sadder through Edward's eyes! *sobs* Through Bella's, it was sad. But this is sadness multiplied by infinity. It very nearly ripped my heart too. I had always wondered how Edward had survived it.

Anyway, I hate the fact that this is the end but I've thoroughly enjoyed this story. Hope to see more of your writings!
noonetoyou33 chapter 8 . 10/11/2008
awesome story! amazing writing! :)
lovebooks73 chapter 8 . 10/11/2008
this brought tears to my eyes. you are a great writer.
library mom chapter 8 . 10/11/2008
sniff, sniff, sigh...Hurry and write the rest! After your rest of course. You mentioned knocking off another book and that you hoped this one sold. Have you written and published other books? I'd love to know because I'd definitely buy them! Please let me know. Have a great fan fiction vacation! I'll miss you tons!

Becky
silly bj chapter 8 . 10/11/2008
*D*E*C*E*M*B*E*R*!* You break my heart, make me cry and leave me sitting here till December.

Fantastic job.