Reviews for Dark Side of the Moon
Phoenix-Faie chapter 8 . 10/12/2008
i have loved reading this,

this chapter nearly had me crying lol, very well written

and so very well captured
doddy chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
Sorry if my question is stupid but: did you change the preface?

I believed it was different the first time I read it (and I loved it so much!)
FeatherDeath chapter 8 . 10/12/2008
Thank you for continuing to write this story!
latuacantante4him chapter 8 . 10/12/2008
You did such a great job writing this rom Edward's POV. I am looking forward to more.
kooshie chapter 8 . 10/11/2008
Gah! The break up is so much sadder through Edward's eyes! *sobs* Through Bella's, it was sad. But this is sadness multiplied by infinity. It very nearly ripped my heart too. I had always wondered how Edward had survived it.

Anyway, I hate the fact that this is the end but I've thoroughly enjoyed this story. Hope to see more of your writings!
noonetoyou33 chapter 8 . 10/11/2008
awesome story! amazing writing! :)
lovebooks73 chapter 8 . 10/11/2008
this brought tears to my eyes. you are a great writer.
library mom chapter 8 . 10/11/2008
sniff, sniff, sigh...Hurry and write the rest! After your rest of course. You mentioned knocking off another book and that you hoped this one sold. Have you written and published other books? I'd love to know because I'd definitely buy them! Please let me know. Have a great fan fiction vacation! I'll miss you tons!

Becky
silly bj chapter 8 . 10/11/2008
*D*E*C*E*M*B*E*R*!* You break my heart, make me cry and leave me sitting here till December.

Fantastic job.

Keep in touch ...
MichelleApril chapter 3 . 10/11/2008
This is awesome. all I can say is Wow.
Mizra chapter 8 . 10/11/2008
First off, I cried. Not like I did when I first read New Moon, but I did cry. I wanted to first strangle Edward for leaving Bella. Secondly, I wanted to hug him, to comfort him someway. The flare to knock some sense into him is stronger, though, I admit.

And so, you are writing officially, hmm? I'm glad to hear of this and I'll be sure to check out your book when it comes along? What kind of book is it? Can you tell us a little about it?

And lastly... December? Ugh, I'm very glad for the teasers, but December is so far away. Maybe it will feel like a Christmas present when I get to read the next chapter around that time.

And maybe we'll get a Twilighter's Christmas and hear that New Moon is going to start filming soon! That would be my kind of Christmas!

Anyway, wonderful chapter, tear-jerker, but still well-written.
sbk-kb chapter 8 . 10/11/2008
Great teasers!

I'll be sorry not to read more of this story for a while, but you more than deserve a break for writing such an amazing story!
PurdueLiz chapter 8 . 10/11/2008
"As the board slipped back into place I realized that my heart was being sealed in to the tiny space as well. I would never be whole again."

Blondie, you are simply an amazing writing. You always manage to get the reactions that come on a visceral level. I feel my heart being ripped to shreds, my palms sweat, my pulse races. I feel every bit of the agony Edward is feeling.

I'm sad to wait until December, but I will be here, waiting. The small teases are amazing, and give me hope for a happier Edward when he reunites with his Bella. Until then.
LoveEqualsEDWARD chapter 8 . 10/11/2008
Okay, I don't know what makes me sadder...not being able to read anything new from you or Edward's departure. Actually, I know how this story pans out, so I'm sad that it'll be months before we get to read some of your amazing fanfiction again. Nevertheless, you should know that I wish you much success in your book endeavours - you truly have a gift!

Will you at least be around on Twilighted or will you be taking an internet/all things Twilight hiatus?
sbk-kb chapter 7 . 10/11/2008
It was nice reading the conversation between Carlisle and Edward. Everyone knows how Alice felt about his leaving and you get to see a bit of how the decision to leave affects the rest of the Cullen family.

I liked this chapter. It, of course, was sad, but I thought it was sweet how Edward had kept track of Bella's heartbeats.
2,590 | « Prev Page 1 .. 146 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 166 .. Last Next »