Reviews for Dark Side of the Moon
PurdueLiz chapter 7 . 10/11/2008
OMG, the pain. You write so beautifully, something that is so heart-wrenching. His agony and grief are absolutely palpable. Loved the graduation scene Alice showed him, a nice plant indicating what would still happen.
wilsontoyourhouse chapter 8 . 10/11/2008
...*is physically and emotionally drained*

...I'm so tired now...and very, very sad.

Well-I feel empty now. Masochism filled to the maximum. Thank you for ripping out my heart, and I look forward to the next update.

*sigh* I need oreoes...
rmcrms5 chapter 8 . 10/11/2008
Wow! That was amazing! You did a fantastic job!
SeanEmma4Evr chapter 8 . 10/11/2008
Grr...you're the second person I'm going to tell this to this week - all this angst is REALLY bad for my psyche, but I just can't stop myself from reading these stories. It just so happens that two of the most interesting ones, in my opinion, are about Edward leaving in "New Moon."

That was a rollercoaster ride, let me tell you. I'm so glad though in how you went about writing it. It's easy to get lost in simply repeating everything from the book, just going over the dialogue and adding in between, but how fair is that? We've already read "New Moon" - we want to read something different, so the extra scenes: fantastic!

The way you wrote out all the thoughts was great :P Obviously our Edward is a very meticulous being so having him think everything through - from the radio to the ink on the album pages to where he chose to break her heart (one of my favorite parts of the chapter. He is so thoughtful) - was fabulous. Very Edward, and, what's more, I think those thoughts were what would have kept him sane. Everyone knows this was one of the worst days of his life (the worst will come, of course, when he thinks she is dead) and he needed the distraction to keep from imploding.

I do disagree on one thing (lol, I'm argumentative, remember?) and that was the portrayal of her coming to terms that he doesn't love her. You built it up so well - him thinking it absolutely impossible for her to believe the lies - but it feels like you didn't follow it up with much. You portrayed his shock at realizing it, then followed it up with an actual thought of his questioning it, and then there was the brief elude to it with Carlisle, but that was it. I just feel it would have been agonizing for him to come to realize that, to see her not only understand but truly believe every lie. What's more, I would think he'd question it - what does this mean (and I know you referenced this mildly)? How quickly will she forget, then? Did she ever believe me? Perhaps I'm looking far too much in the future and you'll have him agonize over this later, but I feel like this would have been the biggest blow (save for actually losing her, of course).

And the last scene was really beautiful. My favorite thus far. Such a moving thought - his parents knowing and immediately rushing, him too heartbroken to evade them. Ah, the sadness yet again.

All right, I wrote you a novel. I shall look forward to more in December (though I'm not too happy about the timing. Grr...I'm really getting into this story). I can understand the need for a real life, so I shall forgive eventually. As to the previews, some of my favorite lines and scenes, I can tell, are soon to come. "We would share her heart, and I would savor every beat." SWOON!

:P
LovesTheHeat chapter 8 . 10/11/2008
ah no! we have to wait until december?

and what books are you writing? i'd love to read them.

i can't wait for your next part of this story. it's going to be so good! (:

once again, this chapter was wonderful and brilliant and so so so much better than whatever SM could have written - and i mean that.
ts8lemonade chapter 8 . 10/11/2008
Thank you for the amazing chapter, and also for the snippets of what's to come! It was so gut-wrenching hearing Edward speak those words and knowing he didn't mean them :( I just wanted to reach into my monitor and slap him. I can't wait to see how the rest of the story unfolds with Edward tracking Victoria and dealing with his pain.
Tiggrmommi chapter 8 . 10/11/2008
WOW! You are simply incredible at this and I am in awe of you every time I read one of your stories/chapters. I will read and re-read them as you take a break...but know I, for one, eagerly await your return! Thank you again so VERY much for sharing your stories with us!
alexcullen chapter 8 . 10/11/2008
oh god, I don't know what to say, I'm speechless. This was a very powerful chapter. Again you made feel all kinds of emotions. This is by far the best chapter. How you do this? you are so talented! Thanks for giving us "snippets" for future chapters! I feel so happy now that you promised to finish this story. Thanks again for your writting! I've been recommending this to everyone! I will miss your updates! See you in December!
Gabriel Wolfe chapter 8 . 10/11/2008
This was pretty good. I liked it :)
wishimight chapter 8 . 10/11/2008
Gah! Where's a Kleenex box when you need one?

That was really, really HORRIBLE! Which, of course, means that it was awesome. Probably because we already know about the whole conversation between ExB and can already pretty much assume what he was going through, so I didn't cry during that part. But I lost it completely from the phone convo w/Carlisle until the end. That part had me undone. :(
IWillBeThereWhereYouAre chapter 8 . 10/11/2008
:'( I'm crying for two reasons. One, this chapter was absolutely heartbreaking. Two, I have to wait until December! I totally understand and respect your decision (everybody needs to recharge) but I'm hooked! :( Enjoy your break, and I will definitely be reading when you start updating again!

~iwillbetherewhereyouare
InLustWithEC chapter 8 . 10/11/2008
:( It was just as hard to read as I anticipated. Thanks for the heads, this time I used my beach towel ;)

Yet again you captured the anguish of Edward so well. MY heart broke just reading this. Even though I know he will be reunited with Bella, it didn't matter, it didn't make the pain of reading this any easier.

I know I will revisit this story many times before you update again in December. Please don't forget us...
Batsofdoom chapter 8 . 10/11/2008
That was so sad! Amazingly written, though, great work!

Can't wait til December when you continue this story!

Lol, don't wory, I'll read your other stuff too!
sweetswirlypop chapter 8 . 10/11/2008
It's here. The heartbreaking chapter. T_T So... depressing. *sniff*
123iluvzac chapter 8 . 10/11/2008
i started crying :'(

so sad, poor bella... and edward... :
2,589 | « Prev Page 1 .. 147 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 167 .. Last Next »