Reviews for Dark Side of the Moon
silly bj chapter 8 . 10/11/2008
*D*E*C*E*M*B*E*R*!* You break my heart, make me cry and leave me sitting here till December.

Fantastic job.

Keep in touch ...
MichelleApril chapter 3 . 10/11/2008
This is awesome. all I can say is Wow.
Mizra chapter 8 . 10/11/2008
First off, I cried. Not like I did when I first read New Moon, but I did cry. I wanted to first strangle Edward for leaving Bella. Secondly, I wanted to hug him, to comfort him someway. The flare to knock some sense into him is stronger, though, I admit.

And so, you are writing officially, hmm? I'm glad to hear of this and I'll be sure to check out your book when it comes along? What kind of book is it? Can you tell us a little about it?

And lastly... December? Ugh, I'm very glad for the teasers, but December is so far away. Maybe it will feel like a Christmas present when I get to read the next chapter around that time.

And maybe we'll get a Twilighter's Christmas and hear that New Moon is going to start filming soon! That would be my kind of Christmas!

Anyway, wonderful chapter, tear-jerker, but still well-written.
sbk-kb chapter 8 . 10/11/2008
Great teasers!

I'll be sorry not to read more of this story for a while, but you more than deserve a break for writing such an amazing story!
PurdueLiz chapter 8 . 10/11/2008
"As the board slipped back into place I realized that my heart was being sealed in to the tiny space as well. I would never be whole again."

Blondie, you are simply an amazing writing. You always manage to get the reactions that come on a visceral level. I feel my heart being ripped to shreds, my palms sweat, my pulse races. I feel every bit of the agony Edward is feeling.

I'm sad to wait until December, but I will be here, waiting. The small teases are amazing, and give me hope for a happier Edward when he reunites with his Bella. Until then.
LoveEqualsEDWARD chapter 8 . 10/11/2008
Okay, I don't know what makes me sadder...not being able to read anything new from you or Edward's departure. Actually, I know how this story pans out, so I'm sad that it'll be months before we get to read some of your amazing fanfiction again. Nevertheless, you should know that I wish you much success in your book endeavours - you truly have a gift!

Will you at least be around on Twilighted or will you be taking an internet/all things Twilight hiatus?
sbk-kb chapter 7 . 10/11/2008
It was nice reading the conversation between Carlisle and Edward. Everyone knows how Alice felt about his leaving and you get to see a bit of how the decision to leave affects the rest of the Cullen family.

I liked this chapter. It, of course, was sad, but I thought it was sweet how Edward had kept track of Bella's heartbeats.
Jbug chapter 8 . 10/11/2008
There are not really words to express how good this chapter is. It took me a long time to read it because I kept stopping,thinking how will I possibly get through this? You physically effected me; goosebumps,chills,racing heart,tears and I know how it all turns out!

You are an amazing writer

see you in Dec

J bug
PurdueLiz chapter 7 . 10/11/2008
OMG, the pain. You write so beautifully, something that is so heart-wrenching. His agony and grief are absolutely palpable. Loved the graduation scene Alice showed him, a nice plant indicating what would still happen.
wilsontoyourhouse chapter 8 . 10/11/2008
...*is physically and emotionally drained*

...I'm so tired now...and very, very sad.

Well-I feel empty now. Masochism filled to the maximum. Thank you for ripping out my heart, and I look forward to the next update.

*sigh* I need oreoes...
rmcrms5 chapter 8 . 10/11/2008
Wow! That was amazing! You did a fantastic job!
SeanEmma4Evr chapter 8 . 10/11/2008
Grr...you're the second person I'm going to tell this to this week - all this angst is REALLY bad for my psyche, but I just can't stop myself from reading these stories. It just so happens that two of the most interesting ones, in my opinion, are about Edward leaving in "New Moon."

That was a rollercoaster ride, let me tell you. I'm so glad though in how you went about writing it. It's easy to get lost in simply repeating everything from the book, just going over the dialogue and adding in between, but how fair is that? We've already read "New Moon" - we want to read something different, so the extra scenes: fantastic!

The way you wrote out all the thoughts was great :P Obviously our Edward is a very meticulous being so having him think everything through - from the radio to the ink on the album pages to where he chose to break her heart (one of my favorite parts of the chapter. He is so thoughtful) - was fabulous. Very Edward, and, what's more, I think those thoughts were what would have kept him sane. Everyone knows this was one of the worst days of his life (the worst will come, of course, when he thinks she is dead) and he needed the distraction to keep from imploding.

I do disagree on one thing (lol, I'm argumentative, remember?) and that was the portrayal of her coming to terms that he doesn't love her. You built it up so well - him thinking it absolutely impossible for her to believe the lies - but it feels like you didn't follow it up with much. You portrayed his shock at realizing it, then followed it up with an actual thought of his questioning it, and then there was the brief elude to it with Carlisle, but that was it. I just feel it would have been agonizing for him to come to realize that, to see her not only understand but truly believe every lie. What's more, I would think he'd question it - what does this mean (and I know you referenced this mildly)? How quickly will she forget, then? Did she ever believe me? Perhaps I'm looking far too much in the future and you'll have him agonize over this later, but I feel like this would have been the biggest blow (save for actually losing her, of course).

And the last scene was really beautiful. My favorite thus far. Such a moving thought - his parents knowing and immediately rushing, him too heartbroken to evade them. Ah, the sadness yet again.

All right, I wrote you a novel. I shall look forward to more in December (though I'm not too happy about the timing. Grr...I'm really getting into this story). I can understand the need for a real life, so I shall forgive eventually. As to the previews, some of my favorite lines and scenes, I can tell, are soon to come. "We would share her heart, and I would savor every beat." SWOON!

:P
LovesTheHeat chapter 8 . 10/11/2008
ah no! we have to wait until december?

and what books are you writing? i'd love to read them.

i can't wait for your next part of this story. it's going to be so good! (:

once again, this chapter was wonderful and brilliant and so so so much better than whatever SM could have written - and i mean that.
ts8lemonade chapter 8 . 10/11/2008
Thank you for the amazing chapter, and also for the snippets of what's to come! It was so gut-wrenching hearing Edward speak those words and knowing he didn't mean them :( I just wanted to reach into my monitor and slap him. I can't wait to see how the rest of the story unfolds with Edward tracking Victoria and dealing with his pain.
Tiggrmommi chapter 8 . 10/11/2008
WOW! You are simply incredible at this and I am in awe of you every time I read one of your stories/chapters. I will read and re-read them as you take a break...but know I, for one, eagerly await your return! Thank you again so VERY much for sharing your stories with us!
2,597 | « Prev Page 1 .. 147 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 167 .. Last Next »