Reviews for Dark Side of the Moon
123iluvzac chapter 8 . 10/11/2008
i started crying :'(

so sad, poor bella... and edward... :
LouiseJames chapter 8 . 10/11/2008
Again fantastic chapter

your really talented

i can't wait for the next chapter
LindaRoo chapter 7 . 10/11/2008
*sobs* Oh, poor Esme! Man! I loved how mad you wrote Alice, and the arguments. And I'm so glad that the farthest Alice could see was the futures involving the wedding and graduation. If she'd seen all the way to sippy-cup blood and uterus biting, I think Edward may have had the resolve to stay away forever.

Again, you paint a very vivid picture of what's going on. Absolutely brilliant.

Did I mention how glad I am that studying is over and that I can read again?

Love your writing. Love it lots!
LindaRoo chapter 6 . 10/11/2008
EGADS Edward! You angsty crazy idiot! Come back! Don't leave! We don't want you to leave! Stay stay stay stay stay! Don't you know she's going to go off and date a werewolf if you leave? If you knew that would you stay?

This was yet another perfect chapter. I wish that more fanfic was as good as much crappy EPOV out there...
LindaRoo chapter 5 . 10/11/2008
You know...sometimes I want to hit Edward because he's just so...ARGH! How can a person be so dense?
LindaRoo chapter 4 . 10/11/2008
This was as perfect as it possibly could have gotten. I'm so excited to read the following chapters! I love hearing the retelling from Edward's perspective of what we know, but now I'm even more antsy to find out where he went once he left! You do a great job telling a story! Awesome.
LindaRoo chapter 3 . 10/11/2008
You know how I love dark, thirsty Edward, don't you? This is great Robin. Absolutely awesome. I love your long chapters, and I love the way that you've characterized Edward here. Everything is so vivid and real and poignant. I loved how Jazz's thirst was a combination of everyone's thirsts, and how you incorporated Charlie's muddy thoughts. This was very well done.
LindaRoo chapter 2 . 10/10/2008
Ha ha...I've finally gotten around to reading all this and leaving a review. I'm an awful friend, aren't I?

This is so funny. I think that someone should start a C2 for stories in which Emmett tortures Mike Newton. It's my favorite thing in the world.

I loved how descriptive you were, and how you were able to use imagery to bring the story to life. You definitely have Edward's voice down pat. Awesome job on this chapter!
sirodro chapter 7 . 10/10/2008
EDWARD! God how I love him and right now want to so kick his hot arse! The only saving grace in this is knowing that despite this "rough patch", I know how the story ends so it does help appease during times such as these. YOU my friend write in such ways as to invoke emotions that touch deep in ones soul...I am emotionally spent. How I adore you and respect you and your writing for it. STELLAR comes to mind...BRILLIANT as well. Although this material at present is truly gut wrenching, and believe me, you do captivate it most precisely is magnifcently done. YOU are a credit to the profession of writer. Thank you for such wonderfully written work...I crave more and selfishly...cannot WAIT until Volterra (especially the way YOU are going to write it)! That is what I am most looking forward to of all! I know I have a wait...I am more than willing to make cause you are so worth it my talented friend. Thank you!

Doris V.
Sakiru Yume chapter 7 . 10/10/2008
God, Edward needs a slap in the face. Seriously. And some anger management.

But he's still awesome.
redredreglasses chapter 7 . 10/10/2008
Just read your story and love it!

Keep updating! ]
wishimight chapter 7 . 10/9/2008
sob sob sob

It's not like I don't know what's going to happen, but part of me always stupidly hopes that the story will somehow change, and he won't actually leave (for SO freaking long!)
Jbug chapter 7 . 10/9/2008
Wow That was an amazing chapter!

You are really good at discribing the conversations going on in Edwards head.

I liked the grief the whole family was feeling about leaving and hurting Bella especially Esme, feeling a mothers grief for her family. I also really liked the vision Edward saw from Alice regarding Victoria ripping open the tent and the map, very clever! Foreshadowing of Eclipse and the reason Edward was not a very good tracker.

"Even when I run away, I run to her"

Love your writing

Good luck getting through the next chapter, keep a smile on :)

J bug
Gabriel Wolfe chapter 7 . 10/9/2008
This was very good, but you just need more emotion for Edward. He seemed way too unemotional in this chapter for some reason. Just keep goin'!
xoxabbyxox chapter 7 . 10/9/2008