Reviews for Dark Side of the Moon
Istalindar chapter 7 . 10/9/2008
I swear you're actually torturing me. Amazing, as always. This story is going to be possibly the most depressing way I've ever spent my time, which is kind of a backwards compliment.
SeanEmma4Evr chapter 7 . 10/9/2008
Ah, so much sadness, so little time. Or should I say angst?

I do disagree at one point - well, kind of. I can understand why you had him ignore the trinkets, but for some reason, I would think he would take the bottle-cap, if only because it became such an important part of 'Midnight Sun' (which I'm hoping you've read).

It's getting closer. How sad :(
IWillBeThereWhereYouAre chapter 7 . 10/9/2008
Ah! I don't know HOW you do this! I was barely keeping it together reading the chapter, but you actually came UP with this stuff! I guess this is my way of saying: another brilliantly beautiful/sad/heartbreaking chapter. I can't even use the appropriate EMOTICON because its so sad, but your writing is so good! Eagerly awaiting more...

Tiggrmommi chapter 7 . 10/9/2008
Another FABULOUS chapter...hoping "the end" really isn't...the end. Sniff sniff...
ts8lemonade chapter 7 . 10/9/2008
Another awesome chapter. You really know how to capture Edward's pain! I can't tell whether I'm anxious or excited for the next chapter... I want to read it but I know it's going to be so heartbreaking :(
Onyx Eyed chapter 7 . 10/9/2008
Go Alice, go Alice! Go! Go! Go Alice!

I absolutely loved the image of Edward sitting fetal-position in the wet woods and then actually congratulating himself on it in the morning. I think that really captures in a visual way just how messed up he is on the inside.

Oh, and Esme made me cry!

Amazing work, blondie.
latuacantante4him chapter 7 . 10/9/2008
Sob...choke...sniff. This is worse that Bella's POV in NM. Heartbreaking.
silly bj chapter 7 . 10/9/2008
I believe you can buy more bamboo shoots to shove under my fingernails on EBAY.

This is even worse than reading it in Bella's POV.

I don't know how much more I can take.

Brilliant work.
LoveEqualsEDWARD chapter 7 . 10/9/2008

Pretty much describes the strongest emotion I felt when reading this chapter, especially knowing what's to come and of experiencing Edward's pain. I almost don't want to keep on reading, but I can't tear myself away either.

No wonder SM doesn't want to ever write New Moon from Edward's POV - it's too painful, indeed. However, I'm glad that you had the courage to tackle it (and do it so flawlessly), because as hard as it is to read it, I am completely enraptured by your story and love that you've shared it with us.
alexcullen chapter 7 . 10/9/2008
wow! you are a very gifted writter! you made me feel all this emotions. Great, amazing chapter! Please, please finish this story after you are done with your other proyects! I would love to read what's in Edward's mind during their time in Volterra and in the flight back to Forks! Thanks for writting this fanfic!
wilsontoyourhouse chapter 7 . 10/9/2008
Oh. My. God. It's about to happen, isn't it?!

I'm going to cry now. For a very long time. And then, I'm going to eat my weight in oreos.

LouiseJames chapter 7 . 10/9/2008

amazing . again i am in tears
InLustWithEC chapter 7 . 10/9/2008
Not sure I can afford all the hankies I need reading this story! :(

OH my! You have captured the anguish so well, keep writing.
kimmer2 chapter 6 . 10/8/2008
Sweet agony, again.

I enjoyed Emmett's contribution to this chapter, the ever-faithful big brother.

And you've planted the seeds of family separation. I surmise that Edward's decision will not only cut him off from Bella, but will strain his familial relationships as well. "Separation" is well-titled.

I look forward to hearing Carlisle's counsel.

ts8lemonade chapter 6 . 10/7/2008
Amazing writing as always. I don't know how I'm going to be able to make it through The End. This chapter was heartbreaking enough! Thanks and look forward to anything else in the future :)
2,572 | « Prev Page 1 .. 148 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 168 .. Last Next »