Reviews for Dark Side of the Moon
Onyx Eyed chapter 7 . 10/9/2008
Go Alice, go Alice! Go! Go! Go Alice!

I absolutely loved the image of Edward sitting fetal-position in the wet woods and then actually congratulating himself on it in the morning. I think that really captures in a visual way just how messed up he is on the inside.

Oh, and Esme made me cry!

Amazing work, blondie.
latuacantante4him chapter 7 . 10/9/2008
Sob...choke...sniff. This is worse that Bella's POV in NM. Heartbreaking.
silly bj chapter 7 . 10/9/2008
I believe you can buy more bamboo shoots to shove under my fingernails on EBAY.

This is even worse than reading it in Bella's POV.

I don't know how much more I can take.

Brilliant work.
LoveEqualsEDWARD chapter 7 . 10/9/2008
ANGUISH.

Pretty much describes the strongest emotion I felt when reading this chapter, especially knowing what's to come and of experiencing Edward's pain. I almost don't want to keep on reading, but I can't tear myself away either.

No wonder SM doesn't want to ever write New Moon from Edward's POV - it's too painful, indeed. However, I'm glad that you had the courage to tackle it (and do it so flawlessly), because as hard as it is to read it, I am completely enraptured by your story and love that you've shared it with us.
alexcullen chapter 7 . 10/9/2008
wow! you are a very gifted writter! you made me feel all this emotions. Great, amazing chapter! Please, please finish this story after you are done with your other proyects! I would love to read what's in Edward's mind during their time in Volterra and in the flight back to Forks! Thanks for writting this fanfic!
wilsontoyourhouse chapter 7 . 10/9/2008
Oh. My. God. It's about to happen, isn't it?

He...is...going...to...LEAVE!

I'm going to cry now. For a very long time. And then, I'm going to eat my weight in oreos.

*sniff*...porquoi?
LouiseJames chapter 7 . 10/9/2008
WOW

amazing . again i am in tears
InLustWithEC chapter 7 . 10/9/2008
Not sure I can afford all the hankies I need reading this story! :(

OH my! You have captured the anguish so well, keep writing.
kimmer2 chapter 6 . 10/8/2008
Sweet agony, again.

I enjoyed Emmett's contribution to this chapter, the ever-faithful big brother.

And you've planted the seeds of family separation. I surmise that Edward's decision will not only cut him off from Bella, but will strain his familial relationships as well. "Separation" is well-titled.

I look forward to hearing Carlisle's counsel.

k2
ts8lemonade chapter 6 . 10/7/2008
Amazing writing as always. I don't know how I'm going to be able to make it through The End. This chapter was heartbreaking enough! Thanks and look forward to anything else in the future :)
latuacantante4him chapter 6 . 10/6/2008
Sob...sniff.
Sakiru Yume chapter 6 . 10/6/2008
YAY! I missed you. Thank you for posting. I hope to read more soon. :)
Jerrbear907 chapter 6 . 10/6/2008
more please! I've been looking for a story like this for so long, and I finally found one that's written well. ]
Jennmc75 chapter 6 . 10/6/2008
Reading New Moon I cried for Bella and was so angry with Edward. After reading this, I still have some anger toward Edward, but my heart breaks for him. To sacrifice love like that is something I could never fathom.
Onyx Eyed chapter 6 . 10/6/2008
Sad, sad, sad. As are the next several chapters, I'm sure. I'm just secretly hoping that Carlisle will throw off the "gentle patriarch" persona for five minutes and tear into Edward. You know, for being an immortal with a great big brain, Edward's kind of an idiot about Bella. :)
2,567 | « Prev Page 1 .. 148 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 168 .. Last Next »