Reviews for Dark Side of the Moon
love it love it
123iluvzac chapter 7 . 10/9/2008
gr... stupid edward... .
LovesTheHeat chapter 7 . 10/9/2008
it's like i'm reading the book with all the details and extras SM didn't clue us in on. it's so well written and it really is heart-breaking. brilliant plot line that fits, charactors down to the T, detail that make it realistic, and much more.

you've really hit the nail on the head and i have nothing to say expect: I CANNOT wait for the next chapter. i'm really excited to see where you take us and how you tell his story about Edward.

wonderul, wonderful job.

update soon!
AmazingBouncingFerret445 chapter 7 . 10/9/2008
suspensesuspensesuspense! oh my...

i loved that edward was physically affected by the pain of leaving bella (curling in a ball in the forest)... it reminds me nicely of bella and her chest-hole.

lol yea, update immediately please :)
Istalindar chapter 7 . 10/9/2008
I swear you're actually torturing me. Amazing, as always. This story is going to be possibly the most depressing way I've ever spent my time, which is kind of a backwards compliment.
SeanEmma4Evr chapter 7 . 10/9/2008
Ah, so much sadness, so little time. Or should I say angst?

I do disagree at one point - well, kind of. I can understand why you had him ignore the trinkets, but for some reason, I would think he would take the bottle-cap, if only because it became such an important part of 'Midnight Sun' (which I'm hoping you've read).

It's getting closer. How sad :(
IWillBeThereWhereYouAre chapter 7 . 10/9/2008
Ah! I don't know HOW you do this! I was barely keeping it together reading the chapter, but you actually came UP with this stuff! I guess this is my way of saying: another brilliantly beautiful/sad/heartbreaking chapter. I can't even use the appropriate EMOTICON because its so sad, but your writing is so good! Eagerly awaiting more...

Tiggrmommi chapter 7 . 10/9/2008
Another FABULOUS chapter...hoping "the end" really isn't...the end. Sniff sniff...
ts8lemonade chapter 7 . 10/9/2008
Another awesome chapter. You really know how to capture Edward's pain! I can't tell whether I'm anxious or excited for the next chapter... I want to read it but I know it's going to be so heartbreaking :(
Onyx Eyed chapter 7 . 10/9/2008
Go Alice, go Alice! Go! Go! Go Alice!

I absolutely loved the image of Edward sitting fetal-position in the wet woods and then actually congratulating himself on it in the morning. I think that really captures in a visual way just how messed up he is on the inside.

Oh, and Esme made me cry!

Amazing work, blondie.
latuacantante4him chapter 7 . 10/9/2008
Sob...choke...sniff. This is worse that Bella's POV in NM. Heartbreaking.
silly bj chapter 7 . 10/9/2008
I believe you can buy more bamboo shoots to shove under my fingernails on EBAY.

This is even worse than reading it in Bella's POV.

I don't know how much more I can take.

Brilliant work.
LoveEqualsEDWARD chapter 7 . 10/9/2008

Pretty much describes the strongest emotion I felt when reading this chapter, especially knowing what's to come and of experiencing Edward's pain. I almost don't want to keep on reading, but I can't tear myself away either.

No wonder SM doesn't want to ever write New Moon from Edward's POV - it's too painful, indeed. However, I'm glad that you had the courage to tackle it (and do it so flawlessly), because as hard as it is to read it, I am completely enraptured by your story and love that you've shared it with us.
alexcullen chapter 7 . 10/9/2008
wow! you are a very gifted writter! you made me feel all this emotions. Great, amazing chapter! Please, please finish this story after you are done with your other proyects! I would love to read what's in Edward's mind during their time in Volterra and in the flight back to Forks! Thanks for writting this fanfic!
wilsontoyourhouse chapter 7 . 10/9/2008
Oh. My. God. It's about to happen, isn't it?!

I'm going to cry now. For a very long time. And then, I'm going to eat my weight in oreos.

2,576 | « Prev Page 1 .. 148 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 168 .. Last Next »