Reviews for Dark Side of the Moon
latuacantante4him chapter 6 . 10/6/2008
Sakiru Yume chapter 6 . 10/6/2008
YAY! I missed you. Thank you for posting. I hope to read more soon. :)
Jerrbear907 chapter 6 . 10/6/2008
more please! I've been looking for a story like this for so long, and I finally found one that's written well. ]
Jennmc75 chapter 6 . 10/6/2008
Reading New Moon I cried for Bella and was so angry with Edward. After reading this, I still have some anger toward Edward, but my heart breaks for him. To sacrifice love like that is something I could never fathom.
Onyx Eyed chapter 6 . 10/6/2008
Sad, sad, sad. As are the next several chapters, I'm sure. I'm just secretly hoping that Carlisle will throw off the "gentle patriarch" persona for five minutes and tear into Edward. You know, for being an immortal with a great big brain, Edward's kind of an idiot about Bella. :)
silly bj chapter 6 . 10/6/2008
The torment is too much. Please just do it and get it over with while I still have a little sanity left.
silly bj chapter 5 . 10/6/2008
I had to print off this chapter and chapter six. Even with my laptop I was having a hard time reading through the tears.

I normally don't drink a lot, especially before noon, but I put some Kahlua in my coffee this morning.

Now to steel myself in preparation for chapter six . . .
sirodro chapter 6 . 10/6/2008
You have such a way of writing Edward's is heartbreaking and painful yet I can't stop and literally hang on his/your every word. This part of the text is so sad...but I know how it plays out and good things are to come eventually. Will you be writing that aspect of the story too from EPOV as well? PLEASE say yes...after all, reading this part is exquisite albeit gutwrenching...I can't help but imagine what it would be like to read it when he is reunited with her later when this heartbreaking part is behind them...what I wouldn't give to have you write THAT in his POV! What do you say my most incredibly talented writer friend? In the meantime, I will take whatever word you pen as every single letter of each word is a gift.

Doris V.
sbk-kb chapter 6 . 10/5/2008
Although Edward's pain is heart-wrenching, I'm really enjoying reading this! I have no trouble imagining he'd say or act in those ways and I think your writing is so accurate to his character.

I thought his whole interaction with Emmett was sweet and cute. I'll enjoy reading successive chapters...
Bella1111 chapter 6 . 10/5/2008
I hate that Edward thought she could get over him. That by simply leaving her life would eventually get better. How wrong he was in his assumption that she didn't love him as completely as he loved her. He wouldn't have left if he knew what would become of her emotionally, I'm sure. Not to mention the danger he left her in. Great chapter! You sure have captured Edward's angst.
LoveEqualsEDWARD chapter 6 . 10/5/2008

For a minute there I thought you had abandoned this story (I post pretty randomly on Twilighted, so I had no idea if you've ever updated on there anyway).

But anyway, I was so tickled when I saw this update in my inbox. You know me; always story-stalkin' ya ;) and as usual getting wrapped up in your writen word.

But, gah! My heart is aching just reading this chappie and knowing what's to come. Nevertheless, your grasp of Edward Cullen's psyche is impeccable and it's truly apleasure to read the manner in which you excecute your stories.
Dancer4Life211 chapter 6 . 10/5/2008
Oh that was so horrible :( I'm dreading the next chapter. My poor Edward!

yet again an amzing chapter. Thank you.
silly bj chapter 4 . 10/5/2008
I think I may need the whole bottle of hard liquor, I did the shot reading this chapter. God help me.
FeatherDeath chapter 6 . 10/5/2008
I know this was a long chapter and it takes a long time to get perfection right :), but would it be possible for you to update more often?
jadar chapter 6 . 10/5/2008
extremely well written as always.
2,572 | « Prev Page 1 .. 149 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 169 .. Last Next »