Reviews for Dark Side of the Moon
silly bj chapter 6 . 10/6/2008
The torment is too much. Please just do it and get it over with while I still have a little sanity left.
silly bj chapter 5 . 10/6/2008
I had to print off this chapter and chapter six. Even with my laptop I was having a hard time reading through the tears.

I normally don't drink a lot, especially before noon, but I put some Kahlua in my coffee this morning.

Now to steel myself in preparation for chapter six . . .
sirodro chapter 6 . 10/6/2008
You have such a way of writing Edward's POV...it is heartbreaking and painful yet I can't stop and literally hang on his/your every word. This part of the text is so sad...but I know how it plays out and good things are to come eventually. Will you be writing that aspect of the story too from EPOV as well? PLEASE say yes...after all, reading this part is exquisite albeit gutwrenching...I can't help but imagine what it would be like to read it when he is reunited with her later when this heartbreaking part is behind them...what I wouldn't give to have you write THAT in his POV! What do you say my most incredibly talented writer friend? In the meantime, I will take whatever word you pen as every single letter of each word is a gift.

Sincerely,

Doris V.
sbk-kb chapter 6 . 10/5/2008
Although Edward's pain is heart-wrenching, I'm really enjoying reading this! I have no trouble imagining he'd say or act in those ways and I think your writing is so accurate to his character.

I thought his whole interaction with Emmett was sweet and cute. I'll enjoy reading successive chapters...
Bella1111 chapter 6 . 10/5/2008
I hate that Edward thought she could get over him. That by simply leaving her life would eventually get better. How wrong he was in his assumption that she didn't love him as completely as he loved her. He wouldn't have left if he knew what would become of her emotionally, I'm sure. Not to mention the danger he left her in. Great chapter! You sure have captured Edward's angst.
LoveEqualsEDWARD chapter 6 . 10/5/2008
blondie!

For a minute there I thought you had abandoned this story (I post pretty randomly on Twilighted, so I had no idea if you've ever updated on there anyway).

But anyway, I was so tickled when I saw this update in my inbox. You know me; always story-stalkin' ya ;) and as usual getting wrapped up in your writen word.

But, gah! My heart is aching just reading this chappie and knowing what's to come. Nevertheless, your grasp of Edward Cullen's psyche is impeccable and it's truly apleasure to read the manner in which you excecute your stories.
Dancer4Life211 chapter 6 . 10/5/2008
Oh that was so horrible :( I'm dreading the next chapter. My poor Edward!

yet again an amzing chapter. Thank you.
silly bj chapter 4 . 10/5/2008
I think I may need the whole bottle of hard liquor, I did the shot reading this chapter. God help me.
FeatherDeath chapter 6 . 10/5/2008
I know this was a long chapter and it takes a long time to get perfection right :), but would it be possible for you to update more often?
jadar chapter 6 . 10/5/2008
extremely well written as always.
silly bj chapter 3 . 10/5/2008
Your writing is beyond perfection. This is so much more intense in Edward's POV.

I found myself holding my breath in anticipation of what was coming, even though I already knew what was coming. How are you able to do that? I know, you're a great writer, that's how.

I hate the thought of reading 'THE CHAPTER' that I know is coming soon. But I'm ready. I have a shot of hard liquor and a full box of tissues . . . bring it on!
SeanEmma4Evr chapter 6 . 10/5/2008
Such a sad word, Goodbye. I'll look forward to more.
123iluvzac chapter 6 . 10/5/2008
god dang :(
ohxmyxria chapter 6 . 10/5/2008
I will be the first to admit that when I first read of Edward's departure in New Moon, I was angry at him. (Give me a break! I was 14 years old and couldn't see the full implications of Edward's escape.) I felt like it was my duty to be angry for Bella, the heroine, because she couldn't properly be. And besides that, just up and leaving a girl is a very (get ready for irony) human thing of a teenage boy to do. It struck home and increased my anger at Edward.

But now, readying what you have to say in Edward's place, I can fully feel his anguish. This decision, while painful for Bella, seems only that much harder for poor Edward. Goshdarnit, now I'm in tears. Anyway, this was yet another wonderful chapter.
LouiseJames chapter 6 . 10/5/2008
Again a great chapter i was crying i really felt so bad for edward

please update