Reviews for Dark Side of the Moon
redredreglasses chapter 7 . 10/10/2008
Just read your story and love it!

Keep updating! ]
wishimight chapter 7 . 10/9/2008
sob sob sob

It's not like I don't know what's going to happen, but part of me always stupidly hopes that the story will somehow change, and he won't actually leave (for SO freaking long!)
Jbug chapter 7 . 10/9/2008
Wow That was an amazing chapter!

You are really good at discribing the conversations going on in Edwards head.

I liked the grief the whole family was feeling about leaving and hurting Bella especially Esme, feeling a mothers grief for her family. I also really liked the vision Edward saw from Alice regarding Victoria ripping open the tent and the map, very clever! Foreshadowing of Eclipse and the reason Edward was not a very good tracker.

"Even when I run away, I run to her"

Love your writing

Good luck getting through the next chapter, keep a smile on :)

J bug
Gabriel Wolfe chapter 7 . 10/9/2008
This was very good, but you just need more emotion for Edward. He seemed way too unemotional in this chapter for some reason. Just keep goin'!
xoxabbyxox chapter 7 . 10/9/2008
love it love it
123iluvzac chapter 7 . 10/9/2008
gr... stupid edward... .
LovesTheHeat chapter 7 . 10/9/2008
it's like i'm reading the book with all the details and extras SM didn't clue us in on. it's so well written and it really is heart-breaking. brilliant plot line that fits, charactors down to the T, detail that make it realistic, and much more.

you've really hit the nail on the head and i have nothing to say expect: I CANNOT wait for the next chapter. i'm really excited to see where you take us and how you tell his story about Edward.

wonderul, wonderful job.

update soon!
AmazingBouncingFerret445 chapter 7 . 10/9/2008
suspensesuspensesuspense! oh my...

i loved that edward was physically affected by the pain of leaving bella (curling in a ball in the forest)... it reminds me nicely of bella and her chest-hole.

lol yea, update immediately please :)
Istalindar chapter 7 . 10/9/2008
I swear you're actually torturing me. Amazing, as always. This story is going to be possibly the most depressing way I've ever spent my time, which is kind of a backwards compliment.
SeanEmma4Evr chapter 7 . 10/9/2008
Ah, so much sadness, so little time. Or should I say angst?

I do disagree at one point - well, kind of. I can understand why you had him ignore the trinkets, but for some reason, I would think he would take the bottle-cap, if only because it became such an important part of 'Midnight Sun' (which I'm hoping you've read).

It's getting closer. How sad :(
IWillBeThereWhereYouAre chapter 7 . 10/9/2008
Ah! I don't know HOW you do this! I was barely keeping it together reading the chapter, but you actually came UP with this stuff! I guess this is my way of saying: another brilliantly beautiful/sad/heartbreaking chapter. I can't even use the appropriate EMOTICON because its so sad, but your writing is so good! Eagerly awaiting more...

~Iwillbetherewhereyouare
Tiggrmommi chapter 7 . 10/9/2008
Another FABULOUS chapter...hoping "the end" really isn't...the end. Sniff sniff...
ts8lemonade chapter 7 . 10/9/2008
Another awesome chapter. You really know how to capture Edward's pain! I can't tell whether I'm anxious or excited for the next chapter... I want to read it but I know it's going to be so heartbreaking :(
Onyx Eyed chapter 7 . 10/9/2008
Go Alice, go Alice! Go! Go! Go Alice!

I absolutely loved the image of Edward sitting fetal-position in the wet woods and then actually congratulating himself on it in the morning. I think that really captures in a visual way just how messed up he is on the inside.

Oh, and Esme made me cry!

Amazing work, blondie.
latuacantante4him chapter 7 . 10/9/2008
Sob...choke...sniff. This is worse that Bella's POV in NM. Heartbreaking.
2,595 | « Prev Page 1 .. 149 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 169 .. Last Next »