Reviews for Dark Side of the Moon
carmame chapter 5 . 9/21/2008
Man, that was powerful. Thanks for updating.
PurdueLiz chapter 5 . 9/21/2008
OMG, I think my heart is breaking here. You have really captured Edward and the torment he feels. Knowing he loves her so, but wants to keep her safe. Oh the anguish. I don't know how much more I can handle, but I will keep reading. It makes me love him that much more.
library mom chapter 5 . 9/21/2008
Oh, the blissful agony! You really are brilliant you know :). I don't think I could bear the torture of reading this until it was complete if I didn't know what was going to happen. I love reading really juicy angst if I know that everything turns out wonderful in the end. lol I know I'm pathetic. Yes I am a shameless reads the last page first reader. It's the only way I can handle the suspense and pain of the angst people write in their stories. I just have to know that everyone is alive and ok at the end. If I know that I can go back and really immerse myself in the story and enjoy every emotion written because I know I'll be able to be happy in the end. When I read Melissa's story I about died because it was so horridly painful. I had to write her and beg her to tell me if it ended happy. I couldn't read anything until she answered me that it would have a happily ever after ending. Thanks for the heads up about her pregnancy. I hope she and the baby are doing well. Hurry and write more I can't wait to see further into Edward's fascinating head. Have a wonderful day!

Becky
Batsofdoom chapter 5 . 9/21/2008
You are an amazing writer and I am really happy that you are doing this story. Keep up the fantastic work!
LovesTheHeat chapter 5 . 9/21/2008
ahahhaha... this is so amazing. i don't have any words - you make me so speechless! it's hard to believe that this is a fanfiction. everytime i finish a chapter i'm surprised over and over again - it's just too good!

and you're writing a book? what about?

update soon! i'm really exicted to see what you have coming next.
lovebooks73 chapter 5 . 9/21/2008
Great story so far! I can't wait to read more.
latuacantante4him chapter 5 . 9/21/2008
I can't believe I am bawling. It is just so freaking sad.
A Purple Soul chapter 5 . 9/21/2008
holy crap. you made me cry. this is so...edward. you've captured him perfectly. great job, i guess...i just can't be too enthusiastic because i hate this part. :( sorry.
Meliktes chapter 5 . 9/21/2008
I want to cry...poor Edward, poor Bella...and Alice!

Very well-written. Makes me so sad, even though I know it'll all be ok. Thanks for giving us this perspective on NM. Please keep posting.
jadar chapter 5 . 9/21/2008
such a wrenching story :( and so well written, as always.
Meliktes chapter 4 . 9/21/2008
Oh poor Jasper! I wish Edward hadn't been too hard on him; he didn't do it on purpose.

I can't wait to read the rest! Please post soon!

And how is it going with getting Whirlwind published? I keep checking back hoping to see something mentioned about it. I can't wait to find out what happens next!
Sakiru Yume chapter 4 . 9/21/2008
This is good. I love reading EPOV New Moon stories. I hope you'll post again soon.
alexcullen chapter 4 . 9/18/2008
great chapter! you are my favorite author! i love the new scene with edward with jasper, so real. Please don't stop!
twinklewind chapter 4 . 9/17/2008
At first I was amazed by your insight and brilliant incorporation of Midnight Sun's revelations since I though you wrote this before its leak. And now I still stand in humble appreciation of what you've been able to capture. The details, plausible but also thoughtful, extra scenes between the Cullen family. I'm really looking forward toward seeing how you'll manage Edward's days alone, but just be careful with the angst! So far, you've balanced it amazingly with awe and wonder and love. Keep it up!
Onyx Eyed chapter 4 . 9/16/2008
That was a brilliant rendering of Jasper's reaction to Bella's cut - the way everyone else's thirst, including Edward's, added to his own. I find myself even more sympathetic to him than ever. And also angrier for having been inside Edward's head. Wow. That's kind of trippy!
2,572 | « Prev Page 1 .. 153 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 .. Last Next »