Reviews for Dark Side of the Moon
Onyx Eyed chapter 5 . 9/22/2008
Sadly, I'm old enough for the 'Cold As Ice' reference. And I'm so glad you're doing NaNoWriMo!

What great insight into Edward's twisted brain. My favorite part is his thought process after Bella falls asleep. Especially when that strand of her hair comes away in his hand. That is exactly the kind of no-fault thing that someone as messed up as he would dwell on. Awesome detail!
theOtherPath chapter 5 . 9/22/2008
The story feels exactly as it should.. painful. Ouch.
sirodro chapter 5 . 9/22/2008
oh this is so sad isn't it. you write it so very well too. such a gift you are. Thank you for writing from EPOV with such elloquence. It truly is wonderful to read...even if it is sad content.

YOUR masterful.

Sincerely,

Doris V.
sweetswirlypop chapter 5 . 9/22/2008
Wah. It seems like only Alice is fighting Edward against the move. : (And just a random thing.. I really can't understand how Rosalie's mind works.)
LoveEqualsEDWARD chapter 5 . 9/21/2008
AWESOME (as always)! I'm feeling all of the angst, the turmoil, and despair as if I was reading the story for the 1st time. Although I hate the pain of this story, I'm so addicted because you always channel Edward's emotions SO perfectly!

2 HUGE thumbs up! I'm always excited to see DSOTM chapter updates in my inbox and cannot wait for more.

~Your friendly, neighborhood story stalker ;)
AmazingBouncingFerret445 chapter 5 . 9/21/2008
oh... poor edward :(

and i like how you showed rosalie's reaction to all this... sometimes people tend to forget about her. but you did well.

and please update quickly :)
Gabriel Wolfe chapter 5 . 9/21/2008
Oh... I feel so sorry for Edward... I hope you update soon! Your are really very good at this! :)
72345 chapter 5 . 9/21/2008
This is tremendous - you are an amazingly gifted writer - probably one of the best I've ever read in the fanfiction world. Do you have original work published? I would love to read it. Thanks so much for sharing this with us. If only SM could have captured the intensity you put into your writing when she wrote BD. Just superb!
vikingcheer08 chapter 5 . 9/21/2008
Absolutely amazing! This is completely tearing me up! I think almost more so than New Moon. Edward's thoughts and actions are so painful, but so sure that this will work. Thankfully we all know how it turns out, but just thinking about what he's going through is heart-breaking! This is really good work! I feel like you completely caught Edward's character. Keep up the good work!
IWillBeThereWhereYouAre chapter 5 . 9/21/2008
You had me on the verge of tears with "Let her live". Seriously. This. Is. Beyond. Amazing. Have I mentioned lately how brilliant you are? Well, I just did again. ;) Can't wait for more!
wandaf chapter 5 . 9/21/2008
Wow, this was heartwrenching- I knew it would be, but still...wow. I thought I wanted to read Edward's POV from all of the novels. I knew that New Moon would be distressing, but now that I have read your take on his POV for these few chapters, I am wavering on rather or not I want to see the fictional love of my life quite so clearly in this darkest hour. I cried several times during this latest chapter. I was touched by your words which convey Edward so well. He is going to break my heart soon and I am not strong enough to stay away from the crushing words. Please continue this most painful of journeys and I will continue to stumble my way through the tears and heavy depression. Thank you for providing the misery so eloquently that I willingly crave.
Sakiru Yume chapter 5 . 9/21/2008
Neat. I liked it. Try to post again soon. This is a good story. I'm actually just about to look at the website you put in the End Note.
unicornhime chapter 5 . 9/21/2008
I simply love the way you're writing this, it fits so perfectly with New Moon. And I like how you're incorporating dialouge, but not copying over all of it. Makes it kind of new again.
Mizra chapter 5 . 9/21/2008
Despite all the black blasphemy of Edward's idea of departing from Bella's life, to keep her safe, the instance I liked the most was Alice's on and off vision of Edward proposing to Bella. I had never thought of it being earlier than toward the end of New Moon. To know that it was, as he puts it, a fantasy of his, makes me the giggly little girl all over again.

You write Edward so well, so jaded and torn. Thank you for the great chapter.

(Even if Edward IS an idiot at times.)
123iluvzac chapter 5 . 9/21/2008