Reviews for Dark Side of the Moon
Sakiru Yume chapter 5 . 9/21/2008
Neat. I liked it. Try to post again soon. This is a good story. I'm actually just about to look at the website you put in the End Note.
unicornhime chapter 5 . 9/21/2008
I simply love the way you're writing this, it fits so perfectly with New Moon. And I like how you're incorporating dialouge, but not copying over all of it. Makes it kind of new again.
Mizra chapter 5 . 9/21/2008
Despite all the black blasphemy of Edward's idea of departing from Bella's life, to keep her safe, the instance I liked the most was Alice's on and off vision of Edward proposing to Bella. I had never thought of it being earlier than toward the end of New Moon. To know that it was, as he puts it, a fantasy of his, makes me the giggly little girl all over again.

You write Edward so well, so jaded and torn. Thank you for the great chapter.

(Even if Edward IS an idiot at times.)
123iluvzac chapter 5 . 9/21/2008
god dang it edward! :(

how r things comin along with Whirlwind? :D
wishimight chapter 5 . 9/21/2008
This is so incredibly hard to read. Awesome writing and all, but this is like pure torture. :( I hate reading about Edward in pain (of course, that's one of the reasons we all love him so much.) Stupid masochist. :)

Once again, you've completely captured Edward like none other. Can't really say I "want" to read more (cause I'm just gonna cry!) but you know I'm masochistic enough that I will!
ohxmyxria chapter 5 . 9/21/2008
Wonderful portrayal of Edward - of everyone, actually. I eagerly await more from you.
carmame chapter 5 . 9/21/2008
Man, that was powerful. Thanks for updating.
PurdueLiz chapter 5 . 9/21/2008
OMG, I think my heart is breaking here. You have really captured Edward and the torment he feels. Knowing he loves her so, but wants to keep her safe. Oh the anguish. I don't know how much more I can handle, but I will keep reading. It makes me love him that much more.
library mom chapter 5 . 9/21/2008
Oh, the blissful agony! You really are brilliant you know :). I don't think I could bear the torture of reading this until it was complete if I didn't know what was going to happen. I love reading really juicy angst if I know that everything turns out wonderful in the end. lol I know I'm pathetic. Yes I am a shameless reads the last page first reader. It's the only way I can handle the suspense and pain of the angst people write in their stories. I just have to know that everyone is alive and ok at the end. If I know that I can go back and really immerse myself in the story and enjoy every emotion written because I know I'll be able to be happy in the end. When I read Melissa's story I about died because it was so horridly painful. I had to write her and beg her to tell me if it ended happy. I couldn't read anything until she answered me that it would have a happily ever after ending. Thanks for the heads up about her pregnancy. I hope she and the baby are doing well. Hurry and write more I can't wait to see further into Edward's fascinating head. Have a wonderful day!

Becky
Batsofdoom chapter 5 . 9/21/2008
You are an amazing writer and I am really happy that you are doing this story. Keep up the fantastic work!
LovesTheHeat chapter 5 . 9/21/2008
ahahhaha... this is so amazing. i don't have any words - you make me so speechless! it's hard to believe that this is a fanfiction. everytime i finish a chapter i'm surprised over and over again - it's just too good!

and you're writing a book? what about?

update soon! i'm really exicted to see what you have coming next.
lovebooks73 chapter 5 . 9/21/2008
Great story so far! I can't wait to read more.
latuacantante4him chapter 5 . 9/21/2008
I can't believe I am bawling. It is just so freaking sad.
A Purple Soul chapter 5 . 9/21/2008
holy crap. you made me cry. this is so...edward. you've captured him perfectly. great job, i guess...i just can't be too enthusiastic because i hate this part. :( sorry.
Meliktes chapter 5 . 9/21/2008
I want to cry...poor Edward, poor Bella...and Alice!

Very well-written. Makes me so sad, even though I know it'll all be ok. Thanks for giving us this perspective on NM. Please keep posting.
2,593 | « Prev Page 1 .. 154 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 .. Last Next »