Reviews for Dark Side of the Moon
LoveEqualsEDWARD chapter 4 . 9/16/2008
I LOVE IT! It's perfect, perfect, perfect - and I'm drooling for more. :)
sweetswirlypop chapter 4 . 9/16/2008
Woah. Intense scene with Jasper and Edward there. And of course it was Rose who fueled Edward's kind of self-depreciating 'I'm-a-monster-and-you-deserve-better' thinking. Though the mental picture of Bella is kinda funny (I don't exactly know why) during the scene where Edward thinks Carlisle is glamorizing him.
purplerebecca chapter 4 . 9/15/2008
LovesTheHeat chapter 4 . 9/15/2008
wow oh wow!

this is... just wow! i love it! maybe even more than SM edward. it's so real and i can really feel him! he's so amazing!

and he's not so sappy like SM edward - but really logical and very.. old. lol. he's just old sounding and.. gah. i can't even explain it.

this is just brilliant. you've got it perfect down to the puncuation marks. (:

update soon! i CANNOT wait!
rmcrms5 chapter 4 . 9/15/2008
UnhealthyAddiction2 chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
Ah, my favorite part in New Moon! I loved this prologue, I really am believing that Edward is speaking - spectacular writing!
AmazingBouncingFerret445 chapter 4 . 9/15/2008
ooh im loving this so much. once again, perfect edward POV.

please update speedily :)
Twilightllove chapter 2 . 9/15/2008
yay another good chapter kudos to you:( the sad part is coming soon aw

Twilightllove chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
you are the most amazing person ever! i love edward and you have captured his pov perfectly uh luv you lol thank you for writing this

Gabriel Wolfe chapter 4 . 9/15/2008
I really liked that and I hope you update soon! You can really capture Ed's POV
123iluvzac chapter 4 . 9/15/2008
ah! he's already thinking about leaving her :(
Mizra chapter 4 . 9/15/2008
How the heck can Edward justify this? I swear, he is the most masochistic male character I've ever read about. He has his own way of logic, his own ideas of right and wrong, thinking that she couldn't possibly love him that much. If she couldn't love him as much as he loved her, then certainly his departure wouldn't kill her.

If he wasn't made of stone, I'd slap him. Stupid, shiny masochist.

But hey, I love this look into his mind, however. You write so well!
jadar chapter 4 . 9/15/2008
I don't know if I'm going to be able to continue reading this :( I HATE that he leaves her. I hated it in NM (I can only reread from where she goes to save him) and I hate it even more here since it is in his POV which makes it all the more sad. I hate when people decide to do things "for your sake" who gave them that right darn it!

ok, rant over. I love your stories, they are extremely well written. this may be too depressing for me to continue atm, but I'll try.
sirodro chapter 4 . 9/15/2008
I just love how you write this...even though this part of the book was painful to read from BPOV...I knew he was going to leave and seeing this coming well, lets just say Edward and Bella weren't the only ones miserable! YOU providing us with this though is brilliant and I cannot thank you enough. I want so much more despite the fact it gets even more sad from here on out...

YOU are a gift I treasure with every word you write...thank you!

Doris V.
jashaw chapter 4 . 9/15/2008
You are so good! You need to write a real book! (I happen to think that is the best compliment an avid reader of fan fic can give!)
2,572 | « Prev Page 1 .. 154 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 .. Last Next »