Reviews for Dark Side of the Moon
123iluvzac chapter 5 . 9/21/2008
god dang it edward! :(

how r things comin along with Whirlwind? :D
wishimight chapter 5 . 9/21/2008
This is so incredibly hard to read. Awesome writing and all, but this is like pure torture. :( I hate reading about Edward in pain (of course, that's one of the reasons we all love him so much.) Stupid masochist. :)

Once again, you've completely captured Edward like none other. Can't really say I "want" to read more (cause I'm just gonna cry!) but you know I'm masochistic enough that I will!
ohxmyxria chapter 5 . 9/21/2008
Wonderful portrayal of Edward - of everyone, actually. I eagerly await more from you.
carmame chapter 5 . 9/21/2008
Man, that was powerful. Thanks for updating.
PurdueLiz chapter 5 . 9/21/2008
OMG, I think my heart is breaking here. You have really captured Edward and the torment he feels. Knowing he loves her so, but wants to keep her safe. Oh the anguish. I don't know how much more I can handle, but I will keep reading. It makes me love him that much more.
library mom chapter 5 . 9/21/2008
Oh, the blissful agony! You really are brilliant you know :). I don't think I could bear the torture of reading this until it was complete if I didn't know what was going to happen. I love reading really juicy angst if I know that everything turns out wonderful in the end. lol I know I'm pathetic. Yes I am a shameless reads the last page first reader. It's the only way I can handle the suspense and pain of the angst people write in their stories. I just have to know that everyone is alive and ok at the end. If I know that I can go back and really immerse myself in the story and enjoy every emotion written because I know I'll be able to be happy in the end. When I read Melissa's story I about died because it was so horridly painful. I had to write her and beg her to tell me if it ended happy. I couldn't read anything until she answered me that it would have a happily ever after ending. Thanks for the heads up about her pregnancy. I hope she and the baby are doing well. Hurry and write more I can't wait to see further into Edward's fascinating head. Have a wonderful day!

Batsofdoom chapter 5 . 9/21/2008
You are an amazing writer and I am really happy that you are doing this story. Keep up the fantastic work!
LovesTheHeat chapter 5 . 9/21/2008
ahahhaha... this is so amazing. i don't have any words - you make me so speechless! it's hard to believe that this is a fanfiction. everytime i finish a chapter i'm surprised over and over again - it's just too good!

and you're writing a book? what about?

update soon! i'm really exicted to see what you have coming next.
lovebooks73 chapter 5 . 9/21/2008
Great story so far! I can't wait to read more.
latuacantante4him chapter 5 . 9/21/2008
I can't believe I am bawling. It is just so freaking sad.
A Purple Soul chapter 5 . 9/21/2008
holy crap. you made me cry. this is so...edward. you've captured him perfectly. great job, i guess...i just can't be too enthusiastic because i hate this part. :( sorry.
Meliktes chapter 5 . 9/21/2008
I want to cry...poor Edward, poor Bella...and Alice!

Very well-written. Makes me so sad, even though I know it'll all be ok. Thanks for giving us this perspective on NM. Please keep posting.
jadar chapter 5 . 9/21/2008
such a wrenching story :( and so well written, as always.
Meliktes chapter 4 . 9/21/2008
Oh poor Jasper! I wish Edward hadn't been too hard on him; he didn't do it on purpose.

I can't wait to read the rest! Please post soon!

And how is it going with getting Whirlwind published? I keep checking back hoping to see something mentioned about it. I can't wait to find out what happens next!
Sakiru Yume chapter 4 . 9/21/2008
This is good. I love reading EPOV New Moon stories. I hope you'll post again soon.
2,590 | « Prev Page 1 .. 154 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 .. Last Next »