Reviews for Dark Side of the Moon
jadar chapter 3 . 9/10/2008
you have a real talent for getting into Edward's head in a very believable way. I am really looking forward to more updates.
purplerebecca chapter 3 . 9/10/2008
AH! :(

Great stuff.

"...crush every one of her prized mechanic’s tools with my bare hands, then mold them into a bust of my love’s gorgeous face and embed it in the hood of the BMW." HAhaha! Love that.
AmazingBouncingFerret445 chapter 3 . 9/10/2008
oh lordy! update asap!
Mizra chapter 3 . 9/10/2008
Oh no... I couldn't even begin to imagine his thought processes here. I can see how he hates himself so much, to want to save her, to love her, by distancing himself from her.

He loved her so much, he walked away from her.

Ugh, you write Edward's POV so well!
InLustWithEC chapter 3 . 9/10/2008
Excellent writing! And thanks for the insight. As much as I want to know what was going on inside Edwards head I'm scared for what's about to come :( but I'm sure you won't let us down.
uptonmama chapter 2 . 9/10/2008
This was a very well written chapter! I enjoy you insights into Edward. I am glad you have chosen to carry this story forward!
Teeeeem Seth chapter 3 . 9/10/2008
OMG AMAZING! i thought this was ritte by stephenie meyer herself i sweer lol excellint :)
movieandbookgirl chapter 3 . 9/10/2008
That was the scene I was waiting for! Great job with this chapter. I love the way you have written it. :)
Gabriel Wolfe chapter 3 . 9/10/2008
I PERSONALLY think this is wonderful. The only suggestion I have is make Edward slightly more emotional. I bet you've read the 12 chappies of Midnight Sun, and Edward IS a bit of a drama queen! P
123iluvzac chapter 2 . 9/9/2008
love ur chapters! really great :D
purplerebecca chapter 2 . 9/7/2008
Hello Edward!

That was fabulous. And I hadn't even thought about how annoying Bella's part-time job must be to Edward!

Great stuff.
Meliktes chapter 2 . 9/7/2008
I can't wait to read more of this. Good job on setting it up.
noonetoyou33 chapter 2 . 9/7/2008
love the story! :) great writing as always. :)
LoveEqualsEDWARD chapter 2 . 9/7/2008
PERFECT (as always). :)

By the way, could you have given us MORE of a reason to LOVE Emmett? ;)
Kimmie43 chapter 2 . 9/6/2008
Great so far. Update soon.
2,529 | « Prev Page 1 .. 154 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 .. Last Next »