Reviews for Dark Side of the Moon
Sakiru Yume chapter 4 . 9/21/2008
This is good. I love reading EPOV New Moon stories. I hope you'll post again soon.
alexcullen chapter 4 . 9/18/2008
great chapter! you are my favorite author! i love the new scene with edward with jasper, so real. Please don't stop!
twinklewind chapter 4 . 9/17/2008
At first I was amazed by your insight and brilliant incorporation of Midnight Sun's revelations since I though you wrote this before its leak. And now I still stand in humble appreciation of what you've been able to capture. The details, plausible but also thoughtful, extra scenes between the Cullen family. I'm really looking forward toward seeing how you'll manage Edward's days alone, but just be careful with the angst! So far, you've balanced it amazingly with awe and wonder and love. Keep it up!
Onyx Eyed chapter 4 . 9/16/2008
That was a brilliant rendering of Jasper's reaction to Bella's cut - the way everyone else's thirst, including Edward's, added to his own. I find myself even more sympathetic to him than ever. And also angrier for having been inside Edward's head. Wow. That's kind of trippy!
LoveEqualsEDWARD chapter 4 . 9/16/2008
I LOVE IT! It's perfect, perfect, perfect - and I'm drooling for more. :)
sweetswirlypop chapter 4 . 9/16/2008
Woah. Intense scene with Jasper and Edward there. And of course it was Rose who fueled Edward's kind of self-depreciating 'I'm-a-monster-and-you-deserve-better' thinking. Though the mental picture of Bella is kinda funny (I don't exactly know why) during the scene where Edward thinks Carlisle is glamorizing him.
purplerebecca chapter 4 . 9/15/2008
LovesTheHeat chapter 4 . 9/15/2008
wow oh wow!

this is... just wow! i love it! maybe even more than SM edward. it's so real and i can really feel him! he's so amazing!

and he's not so sappy like SM edward - but really logical and very.. old. lol. he's just old sounding and.. gah. i can't even explain it.

this is just brilliant. you've got it perfect down to the puncuation marks. (:

update soon! i CANNOT wait!
rmcrms5 chapter 4 . 9/15/2008
UnhealthyAddiction2 chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
Ah, my favorite part in New Moon! I loved this prologue, I really am believing that Edward is speaking - spectacular writing!
AmazingBouncingFerret445 chapter 4 . 9/15/2008
ooh im loving this so much. once again, perfect edward POV.

please update speedily :)
Twilightllove chapter 2 . 9/15/2008
yay another good chapter kudos to you:( the sad part is coming soon aw

Twilightllove chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
you are the most amazing person ever! i love edward and you have captured his pov perfectly uh luv you lol thank you for writing this

Gabriel Wolfe chapter 4 . 9/15/2008
I really liked that and I hope you update soon! You can really capture Ed's POV
123iluvzac chapter 4 . 9/15/2008
ah! he's already thinking about leaving her :(
2,576 | « Prev Page 1 .. 154 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 .. Last Next »