Reviews for Dark Side of the Moon
Batsofdoom chapter 5 . 9/21/2008
You are an amazing writer and I am really happy that you are doing this story. Keep up the fantastic work!
LovesTheHeat chapter 5 . 9/21/2008
ahahhaha... this is so amazing. i don't have any words - you make me so speechless! it's hard to believe that this is a fanfiction. everytime i finish a chapter i'm surprised over and over again - it's just too good!

and you're writing a book? what about?

update soon! i'm really exicted to see what you have coming next.
lovebooks73 chapter 5 . 9/21/2008
Great story so far! I can't wait to read more.
latuacantante4him chapter 5 . 9/21/2008
I can't believe I am bawling. It is just so freaking sad.
A Purple Soul chapter 5 . 9/21/2008
holy crap. you made me cry. this is so...edward. you've captured him perfectly. great job, i guess...i just can't be too enthusiastic because i hate this part. :( sorry.
Meliktes chapter 5 . 9/21/2008
I want to cry...poor Edward, poor Bella...and Alice!

Very well-written. Makes me so sad, even though I know it'll all be ok. Thanks for giving us this perspective on NM. Please keep posting.
jadar chapter 5 . 9/21/2008
such a wrenching story :( and so well written, as always.
Meliktes chapter 4 . 9/21/2008
Oh poor Jasper! I wish Edward hadn't been too hard on him; he didn't do it on purpose.

I can't wait to read the rest! Please post soon!

And how is it going with getting Whirlwind published? I keep checking back hoping to see something mentioned about it. I can't wait to find out what happens next!
Sakiru Yume chapter 4 . 9/21/2008
This is good. I love reading EPOV New Moon stories. I hope you'll post again soon.
alexcullen chapter 4 . 9/18/2008
great chapter! you are my favorite author! i love the new scene with edward with jasper, so real. Please don't stop!
twinklewind chapter 4 . 9/17/2008
At first I was amazed by your insight and brilliant incorporation of Midnight Sun's revelations since I though you wrote this before its leak. And now I still stand in humble appreciation of what you've been able to capture. The details, plausible but also thoughtful, extra scenes between the Cullen family. I'm really looking forward toward seeing how you'll manage Edward's days alone, but just be careful with the angst! So far, you've balanced it amazingly with awe and wonder and love. Keep it up!
Onyx Eyed chapter 4 . 9/16/2008
That was a brilliant rendering of Jasper's reaction to Bella's cut - the way everyone else's thirst, including Edward's, added to his own. I find myself even more sympathetic to him than ever. And also angrier for having been inside Edward's head. Wow. That's kind of trippy!
LoveEqualsEDWARD chapter 4 . 9/16/2008
I LOVE IT! It's perfect, perfect, perfect - and I'm drooling for more. :)
sweetswirlypop chapter 4 . 9/16/2008
Woah. Intense scene with Jasper and Edward there. And of course it was Rose who fueled Edward's kind of self-depreciating 'I'm-a-monster-and-you-deserve-better' thinking. Though the mental picture of Bella is kinda funny (I don't exactly know why) during the scene where Edward thinks Carlisle is glamorizing him.
purplerebecca chapter 4 . 9/15/2008