Reviews for Dark Side of the Moon
Twilightllove chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
you are the most amazing person ever! i love edward and you have captured his pov perfectly uh luv you lol thank you for writing this

Twilightllove
Gabriel Wolfe chapter 4 . 9/15/2008
I really liked that and I hope you update soon! You can really capture Ed's POV
123iluvzac chapter 4 . 9/15/2008
ah! he's already thinking about leaving her :(
Mizra chapter 4 . 9/15/2008
How the heck can Edward justify this? I swear, he is the most masochistic male character I've ever read about. He has his own way of logic, his own ideas of right and wrong, thinking that she couldn't possibly love him that much. If she couldn't love him as much as he loved her, then certainly his departure wouldn't kill her.

If he wasn't made of stone, I'd slap him. Stupid, shiny masochist.

But hey, I love this look into his mind, however. You write so well!
jadar chapter 4 . 9/15/2008
I don't know if I'm going to be able to continue reading this :( I HATE that he leaves her. I hated it in NM (I can only reread from where she goes to save him) and I hate it even more here since it is in his POV which makes it all the more sad. I hate when people decide to do things "for your sake" who gave them that right darn it!

ok, rant over. I love your stories, they are extremely well written. this may be too depressing for me to continue atm, but I'll try.
sirodro chapter 4 . 9/15/2008
I just love how you write this...even though this part of the book was painful to read from BPOV...I knew he was going to leave and seeing this coming well, lets just say Edward and Bella weren't the only ones miserable! YOU providing us with this though is brilliant and I cannot thank you enough. I want so much more despite the fact it gets even more sad from here on out...

YOU are a gift I treasure with every word you write...thank you!

Sincerely,

Doris V.
jashaw chapter 4 . 9/15/2008
You are so good! You need to write a real book! (I happen to think that is the best compliment an avid reader of fan fic can give!)
Kimmie45 chapter 4 . 9/15/2008
Wow, that was really intense. I know what will happen next, and I don't know if I can read it or not. New Moon was not my favorite book, it probably would be if it was in Edward's POV, but I don't care much for Jacob, he's ok as a friend. But, You have done very well in Edward's POV. The way he self-loaths himself and now how he will leave her. Update soon.
latuacantante4him chapter 4 . 9/15/2008
UGH! This is so sad. My stomach feel like it has a rock in it.
Clearcrayon chapter 4 . 9/15/2008
HiHi! This chapter is so sad, I feel so bad for Edward.

I realy do love your story though, its on my favorites list. I cannot wait until your next update :x Im so excited!
Katherine Rosalie Hale chapter 4 . 9/15/2008
Wow! You're doing a wonderful job of reading between the lines! This is the hardest book for me to read. At least Edward really does love her, it's the only thing that kept me reading.
wishimight chapter 4 . 9/15/2008
Once again, you've captured the very essence of Edward. This is so heartbreaking to read, though, since we know what's going to happen next. It's like I want to continue reading, but it's almost unbearable (of course, you know I'm dying to read more-the masochist in *me* lol.) He's so tortured, it's agonizing.
Istalindar chapter 4 . 9/15/2008
This is one of those stories that I can hardly bear to read. i know exactly what's coming form Bella' POV and the idea of reading it in Edward's is unpleasant. However, you're doing SUCH an amazing job; I read a version of New Moon from Edward's POV that was literally the scenes in the book from his POV, no original scenes from the seven months he was away. Already I can tell you've put some serious thought into this (call me a coward but I prefer not to think about it if I can help it, NM was one of the saddest things I think I've ever read), so I'm reluctantly looking forward to your next update. Brilliant, if heartbreaking already. xx
carmame chapter 4 . 9/15/2008
I love how you write Edward's POV. It's like reading a completely different story that still fits perfectly with the book. It was great.
Jennmc75 chapter 4 . 9/15/2008
Edward continues to break my heart. I was so mad at him the first time I read New Moon, but like I have said, your interpretation of what Edward is thinking and feeling brings new meaning to that whole book. I was in tears reading this for the struggle he is going through. Great job as usual.
2,579 | « Prev Page 1 .. 155 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 .. Last Next »