Reviews for Dark Side of the Moon
AmazingBouncingFerret445 chapter 2 . 9/6/2008
heheh.. i liked the part with emmett in the newton's store. one thing i didnt understand, though, was why would emmett have been there? didnt he and rosalie go off to "college" by then? maybe ive just got my timelines mixed up.. anyway.

i hope you update very son! i cant wait to get really into this story :)
Jennmc75 chapter 2 . 9/6/2008
I'm so glad Edward is speaking to you again. You are such an amazing writer.
sirodro chapter 2 . 9/6/2008
OH THANK YOU! I loved this...and after reading Midnight Sun several days ago, and knowing it could be years before we get to read EPOV from dear old Stephanie...finding YOU and THIS is the best gift of all. Is it Christmas? I can't believe it really. Reading your story has given me such joy after being so dang mad that I finished Midnight Sun on Stephanie's website. YOU my friend are really very good at this so please do continue! Even though New Moon made me so very sad, and we know why (Edward left, it didn't just break Bella's heart). I can't wait to read your spin on this as you are just too good for words. Happy am I that I found you! Thank you and please do carry on...

Respectfully,

DV

P.S. Will you continue and do EPOV for Eclipse too? Selfishly you totally should!
rmcrms5 chapter 2 . 9/6/2008
I love it! Emmett is so much fun.
jadar chapter 2 . 9/6/2008
excellent, as always.

I do have one question, since I'm sure Bella didn't decide to drop a bowling ball would Alice be able to see that happening?

I'm so glad you are continuing this
Mizra chapter 2 . 9/6/2008
I love how you embellish the story here with a scene from the summer. Emmett and Edward conspiring to check up on Bella, putting the fear of God in Mike and generally ticking Bella off.

Like a growling kitten. Very amusing.

Good work!
sweetswirlypop chapter 2 . 9/6/2008
Yay! An update! I thought you were dropping this story or something. Anyway, messing with Mike was fun! LOL. So far, I'm in love with Edward's POVs. :)
Gabriel Wolfe chapter 2 . 9/5/2008
I am so happy you updated. You did a pretty DANG good job ]
wishimight chapter 2 . 9/5/2008
lol loved the bit with Emmett & Mike w/Edward eavesdropping. Too funny!
IWillBeThereWhereYouAre chapter 2 . 9/5/2008
I squealed uncontrollably when I got an email this had been updated. This was AMAZING. I loved Emmett scaring the bejeezus out of Mike Newton-hilarious! I cannot wait for more-please update soon! :D
PurdueLiz chapter 2 . 9/5/2008
Oh I'm so glad Edward is talking to you. This was excellent. LOVED Em playing with Mike, that was hilarious. Looking forward to seeing things through Edward's eyes. Well, sort of, not so much the leaving and the misery, but the reunion at the end.
Onyx Eyed chapter 2 . 9/5/2008
So glad Edward is speaking to you again! Loved Emmett's intimidation of Mike. That was hilarious.
latuacantante4him chapter 2 . 9/5/2008
I love seeing inside of Edward's head.
LoveEqualsEDWARD chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
Very nicely done. Flows perfectly with the actual story. :)
JenRar chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
Ah, you wrote this so long ago and nothing new since! Are you going to do more? I'd love to hear EPOV on the rest of the book! LOL
2,529 | « Prev Page 1 .. 155 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 .. Last Next »