Reviews for Dark Side of the Moon
Flabbergaster chapter 9 . 6/22/2010
Edward's a bad tracker, that sucks about the sunlight XD
Flabbergaster chapter 8 . 6/22/2010
SO SAD! I want to cry so bad but if I do I won't be able to read more, that's how good this is!
Flabbergaster chapter 7 . 6/22/2010
Awww I can't believe he's not taking some reminders! I wonder if Carlisle and Esme would have packed his things and moved them with them to the new house P This is great so far.
beanothercullen chapter 23 . 6/21/2010
Are you sure your initials aren't SM? lol seriously, you write very similarly to her. You did a fab job of writing EPOV for NM. I felt really bad for him, and not so much in the original. There were so many good points to this story I don't even know where to start. I am going to check out your other stories right now ...thanks again.
Flabbergaster chapter 6 . 6/21/2010
I'm going to cry if I read anymore right now, that's how powerful this writing is. You're an excellent writer and I love this fic like ridiculous right now, I can't wait to read more :)
Flabbergaster chapter 5 . 6/21/2010
No Edward, don't go! :(
Flabbergaster chapter 4 . 6/21/2010
Oh noes! This chapter was so perfect and so intense and gah I just have to read more. I wanted to cry at the last few lines of Edwards'. :(
Flabbergaster chapter 3 . 6/21/2010
OMG TOO EPIC MUST READ MOAR NOW. I remember him throwing her into the table in the book, too and I was always thinking "It's your own damn fault she's bleeding so much, YOU threw her into the friggin table, moron!" I'm glad SOMEONE ELSE realized this XD
Flabbergaster chapter 2 . 6/21/2010
Hmmz, a slow start but something tells me I'm going to friggin LOVE this fic :)
Debbie in S. Florida chapter 24 . 6/18/2010
Wow, this outtake was great. I love Charlie, in the books and especially in the movies. I always thought there was more to him than sports on television and fishing with his buddies. He has a lot of hurt in his past and he loves his daughter more than anything, so I was really happy to read this. I've never read anything from his point of view, and this was great. I laughed out loud at his thoughts-he's a very funny guy, in a dry sort of way. I guess that's why I love Billy Burke in the movies-he plays him that way, and I think it's perfect.

And yes, the Cullens did a great job of covering their tracks, and you did a great job of writing it. They have lots of experience at it, though, don't they? And I think I did catch Jacob's wolf-when Charlie came home and thought he saw something in the woods?

Your attention to details is just one of the things I love about your writing. You don't just say, "He said," or "She said," you set the scene and you paint the picture. It's an absolute joy reading your writing. And after all of my reviews, I'm going to finally remember to give shout-outs to your betas, who, I'm sure, are tremendous helpers when it comes to getting your stories perfect. You're all so talented, and I plan on checking out their stories soon, too.

Now, I'm off to read some more of your work. I have a feeling I'll be revisiting Dark Side in the future, though. It's so wonderful that it's worth at least one more read.

Debbie in S. Florida chapter 23 . 6/18/2010
I've said it before, but I'll say it again. All of this, all that you wrote-THIS should've been the book! This is what we all wanted, what we knew was missing. So, thank you for writing it for us. I feel like I know Edward so much better now. You are inside his mind like no one I've ever read. Heck, I'd venture to say you know him better than his creator! SM created him, but you gave him life. I'm sad to see this end, but am off to read your other stuff. Can't wait!

Jazzysbellamarie chapter 23 . 6/17/2010
i love that it was really good. Thank you for allowing me to have one more story of the love between bella and edward.
Debbie in S. Florida chapter 21 . 6/16/2010
I just love this story. It's like reading New Moon the way it was supposed to be. As much as I like Bella and her story, it's Edward's that I really want to know. Thank you again for writing this. You have continued to amaze me, and this chapter was just more proof of your talent.

Debbie in S. Florida chapter 19 . 6/15/2010
Another fantastic chapter. THIS IS WHAT WAS MISSING! My God, this is all the stuff that I missed do much in the books. It explains so much more. Bella's viewpoint was fine, but it's Edward's that tells the real truths of this story. How glad I am that you were able to give us this part of the story. It's like all of the missing puzzle pieces have finally been put into place. I really can't wait to see what you've done with Breaking Dawn, when, more than ever, I wanted to know Edward's mind. You are so talented, it's beyond belief.

Debbie in S. Florida chapter 17 . 6/14/2010
Here it is, midnight, and I just finished watching Rob on Nightline and now want to read a little more Dark Side. I should be going to bed, but nope, here I am-again! Just one more chapter-that's what I keep telling myself. It's definitely tough to quit reading, though. I'll probably finish this tonight and be up till all hours. I should be good, though, and stop afer the next one. Yeah, right...

2,579 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »