Reviews for Dark Side of the Moon
Flabbergaster chapter 23 . 6/24/2010
So basically this was the best thing I've ever read, and I loved it so much that I plan on recommending it to a few of my friends that I know would just LOVE to read it. :) Thanks for sharing your fic, it truly was epic.
Flabbergaster chapter 22 . 6/24/2010
Eeps! This fic is so good, I don't want it to enddd :D
Flabbergaster chapter 21 . 6/24/2010
YAY And they all lived happily ever after! 3 Well until Eclipse came out and all hell broke loose P
xriar0ckzx chapter 4 . 6/24/2010
"What are you trying to decide, Edward? Alice thought as I turned away. Her inability to see my future only added to my worries… it could only mean that I wasn't strong enough yet to follow through on my intentions. In how many more ways would Bella pay for my weakness?"

Ah i love that paragraph! I'm gonna read this whole fanfic in one night. haha.
Flabbergaster chapter 20 . 6/24/2010
When I first read New Moon I thought Edward had smashed his own piano. Glad to know he didn't! : I really liked this chapter, it was perfect and Edward's thoughts were right on cue, as were they all in all the other chapters. You're an excellent writer! :D
Flabbergaster chapter 19 . 6/24/2010
This chapter took me all day to read, on and off. XD It was ridiculously long and I'm so glad they're back together. :P 3
MyScarlettLady chapter 24 . 6/24/2010
aww Charlie, you mean that you didn't want to watch 'The Princess Bride'?

But wasn't Edward calling the house phone from a mobile in Rio? And would have therefore gotten a new mobile phone when he came back? Carlisle and Esme wouldn't have called from said mobile? Or am I missing/forgetting something?
Merina Thropp chapter 17 . 6/24/2010
Oh gosh, I'm so deppressed. You make me want to give up trying to write New Moon from Alice's POV altogether - your writing is flawlessly fantastic, your chapters long yet still so gripping, your updates regular, everything, EVERYTHING...

K. So now I'm depressed : (

I'm going to now ask you: do you have any suggestions for me? any suggestions on how to write a good book from someone else's POV? any good suggestions on how to do Aro's charcter (I'm struggling a lot with him atm)? any ideas/help at all you can give me?

I NEED ADVICE! If you have time, please reply :D but I do understand you must be very busy and everything.
Flabbergaster chapter 18 . 6/22/2010
Poor Charlie, poor Jacob, poor Edward, poor Alice, poor BELLA! Oh my goodness I'm glad they have each other and all but its like, so sad. :(!
Flabbergaster chapter 17 . 6/22/2010
This was super cute and adorable and Edward's reaction to Marcy and seeing her again was perfect, I loved this entire chapter!
Flabbergaster chapter 16 . 6/22/2010
Holy shiz that was really awesome. I feel like I'm really reading New Moon in Edward's point of view, that's how believable it is. I love this fic, ahhh!
Flabbergaster chapter 15 . 6/22/2010
Hahaha Aro is so greedy. This is great, I can't say enough how much I love this fic. And how glad I am that Bella found Edward, again, before he could shove himself in the sunlight :D
Flabbergaster chapter 14 . 6/22/2010
NOOOO Edward don't do it! :( This was a ridiculously long, but as always, super awesome chapter and I cannot WAIT to read some more :D
Flabbergaster chapter 13 . 6/22/2010
I didn't even realize the significance of the two days of the balle studio and the cliff. This is such a good fic, I'm having a hard time like ever stop reading it... if that makes sense. GOTTA READ MOAR K BAI
Flabbergaster chapter 12 . 6/22/2010
Oh noez Edward, don't fall for Victoria's trick! :( I'm curious as to see how she made it through security and then never even went to South America XD
2,596 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »