Reviews for Dark Side of the Moon
lushlips1uk chapter 2 . 1/26/2012
Great job :-D
lushlips1uk chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
OOOh sounds really good can't wait.
GlenPoint chapter 24 . 1/22/2012
Are you sure your not Meyer in disguise? Seriously, this was written with nearly spot-on canon portrayals of the characters and in a similar style to Midnight Sun. Now, if only you could realize that Edwards a sadistic, self-centered, sociopath,Bella's masochistic Mary Sue, and the Cullens would be very scary and evil villains is they were in any other book, movie, or show than Twilight.
twlightPHD chapter 24 . 1/13/2012
Hey dear writer...your story has been my favorite since I found it last year...reading everything from Edwards' perspective was so refreshing yet painful..I was so addicted to this story that I used to read it almost everyday..It's the best new moon from Edwards' point of view. I just became a member of fanfic and today I stumble again on ur story (I had it saved in pdf) and thought I should review and tell u I much I appreciated it..wish you very best 2012
VivTheTwiHard chapter 21 . 12/28/2011
Hi Blondie,

I just wanted to drop a quick line. I'm active in the TwiFic Facebook communities and this story came highly recommended. As it should. Your cannon depiction of New Moon in EPOV was perfection. Oh how I would loved to have had this after I read the series. Or New Moon. But thank you. Thank you for putting all this down. It must have been a strenuous and painstaking process to live in Edwards mind. But we all love him, in spite of his OCD over thinking. This fic is considered a classic, and now I see why.

With the utmost admiration to a notable writer,

Viv
DKCullen chapter 16 . 12/11/2011
That chapter was amazing! The way you wove everything into the original chapter of new moon and made it flow perfectly. I really hope you' keep writing. You have a real talent.
Madam Kitty DeVil chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
X

Sent from my iPod touch via Pocket Fiction
SherlockedinStohess chapter 24 . 11/26/2011
wow...i know i've said this about your story seduction, but seriously you are an amazing writer! it's like this is the actual version of New Moon from Ed's POV that Stephenie wrote! it got a little long winded at times, but you portray Ed's character very well. i'm guessing you've read Midnight Sun, 'cause this is almost exactly Stephenies style! this story was great, and so are your other ones, i'll be waiting for more from you! :D
Maggy Shipman chapter 2 . 11/21/2011
Amazing!
Sgordon chapter 23 . 11/5/2011
Downloaded this to my reader which does make it so much easier, so that's the first thank you. Second is for picking up the gauntlet here. That whole, "I promised my mom I would finish" thing has gotten a little tired since 2008 on MS, so considering your talent in accomplishing this for NM, ( did I say thanx for your talent/skill/ability, etc. ?) So now you are up to three thank you's. I should probably also say thanks for your favorites list- #4. Oh, and finally, loved it. Are five thank you's enough in one review? Hope so.
athome Jo chapter 23 . 11/4/2011
Great job with this story. I loved it!
sarahslutz2 chapter 24 . 10/10/2011
Loved loved loved loved this fic. Great job! Honestly, awesomely done!
VivianJ5 chapter 23 . 9/30/2011
Thank you so much for this well-written, terrific story! I've saved the PDF to my ereader, and read it often as a complement to the SM originals. Your voice is pitch-perfect in EPOV, and it is wonderful to read a story that follows canon, yet goes beyond and gives the reader even more to enjoy.

Simply lovely!
Twilove forever chapter 14 . 8/22/2011
I think you have done a great job with Edwards point of view. Inlove it!
Twilove forever chapter 4 . 8/22/2011
You have done a great job! Edwards thoughts & feelings are how I imagined them when reading New Moon. I had such a hard time finishing New Moon, because of Bella's despair & Edward being gone. He was so wrong for leaving, but you can totally understand why, being Edward, he left. Great job!
2,529 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »