Reviews for Dark Side of the Moon
Jasaeda chapter 5 . 4/14/2013
Great story
Amberstella chapter 24 . 3/30/2013
One of the best New-Moon-EPOV's I've ever read.
Thank you very much.
xoxo
Marliarna chapter 24 . 3/8/2013
I love this story. The out-take is brilliant; I could hear Billy Burke narrating this as I read.
Arya chapter 17 . 2/18/2013
Love Reading the fanfiction. You are a excellent writer. I garentee there is a writing career out for you . Keep it up.
Kate Cullen chapter 24 . 2/11/2013
Wonderful job!
Kate Cullen chapter 20 . 2/11/2013
Great job!
Kate Cullen chapter 19 . 2/11/2013
Great job redoing this scene.
Kate Cullen chapter 8 . 2/9/2013
Very well written. In New Moon I felt aful when Edward left. I do in this too. Great job!
CrookedArm chapter 4 . 2/10/2013
Wow. I am so glad I found this. It's exactly what I have always wanted to read. You have Edward's perspective, as I imagine it to be, NAILED.
12th mimic chapter 2 . 2/7/2013
I'm very late to the party - on purpose. I didn't want to be influenced by your excellent version of New Moon as I write my own. I see that they are vastly different and have enjoyed reading so far.

If it's alright with you, I will rec this version in my upcoming Author Notes. I'd also love to hear (read) your thoughts on my version (if you are so inclined).
Cheers!
Damigurl chapter 24 . 2/4/2013
wow, I never knew anyone could do this story to the point that I'll think it was SM herself. Are you sure you're not her twin or something? This was extra ordinary. Can you do Vampire Academy from Dimitri's POV? I'll kill to get in his head.
nepalipranshu chapter 12 . 1/26/2013
"Without imy/i angel." So sad...:'(
Motherof8 chapter 23 . 1/22/2013
There are no words. I'd always wished SM would do New Moon thru Edwards eyes. Are you sure your not her? Lol. I'm speechless. This was so awesome, amazing, . It ranks up there with the other four books. thank you so much for this. Intend to print it out. I would like to read it along side Bella's POV. You are such a talented writer. Thank you again for this. Can't wait to read your other work. god bless you.
Motherof8 chapter 20 . 1/21/2013
You are amazing!
Motherof8 chapter 19 . 1/21/2013
there are no words, what a chapter
2,597 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »