Reviews for Dark Side of the Moon
Kate Cullen chapter 8 . 2/9/2013
Very well written. In New Moon I felt aful when Edward left. I do in this too. Great job!
CrookedArm chapter 4 . 2/10/2013
Wow. I am so glad I found this. It's exactly what I have always wanted to read. You have Edward's perspective, as I imagine it to be, NAILED.
12th mimic chapter 2 . 2/7/2013
I'm very late to the party - on purpose. I didn't want to be influenced by your excellent version of New Moon as I write my own. I see that they are vastly different and have enjoyed reading so far.

If it's alright with you, I will rec this version in my upcoming Author Notes. I'd also love to hear (read) your thoughts on my version (if you are so inclined).
Damigurl chapter 24 . 2/4/2013
wow, I never knew anyone could do this story to the point that I'll think it was SM herself. Are you sure you're not her twin or something? This was extra ordinary. Can you do Vampire Academy from Dimitri's POV? I'll kill to get in his head.
nepalipranshu chapter 12 . 1/26/2013
"Without imy/i angel." So sad...:'(
Motherof8 chapter 23 . 1/22/2013
There are no words. I'd always wished SM would do New Moon thru Edwards eyes. Are you sure your not her? Lol. I'm speechless. This was so awesome, amazing, . It ranks up there with the other four books. thank you so much for this. Intend to print it out. I would like to read it along side Bella's POV. You are such a talented writer. Thank you again for this. Can't wait to read your other work. god bless you.
Motherof8 chapter 20 . 1/21/2013
You are amazing!
Motherof8 chapter 19 . 1/21/2013
there are no words, what a chapter
Motherof8 chapter 4 . 1/19/2013
Guest chapter 24 . 1/15/2013
You are genius.
Irene49 chapter 15 . 1/10/2013
I really cried !
Just love you
sonnenblumeues chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Great, beautiful, amazing story. I cried the whole time. You're a great writer.
Amanda chapter 24 . 1/4/2013
Very impressed with your story. You have really captured Edwards point of view. I am really hoping you are considering writing the other twilight books from epov. I look forward to reading them. :)
edwardruls1215 chapter 14 . 1/3/2013
i kept crying the whole chapter! You r very talented!
Guest chapter 6 . 12/15/2012