Reviews for Dark Side of the Moon
garcianayelly chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
great
Twilightgirly15 chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
I absolutely love this story.
Guest chapter 5 . 10/2/2012
Oh my gosh!I'm doing the novel in a month thing to! Its so cool to read someone doing the same thing:-)
Guest chapter 24 . 9/1/2012
i think you should right your own version of events of eclipse but in edwards point of view . dark side od the moon was amazing
Mayuri chapter 23 . 9/1/2012
Good.
Guest chapter 24 . 8/25/2012
BLONDIE: I AM SO GLAD THAT I FINALY FOUND THIS STORY. I'M NOT TOO GOOD ON THE COMPUTER YET SO IT TOOK ME A WHILE. I'M SURE THAT I WILL LOOK AROUND FOR MORE OF YOU STUFF. IT's WELL WORTH THE TIME TO READ . I WANT TO THANK YOU AO VERY MUCH FOR DOING THIS FOR ALL OF US WHO CAN'T WRITE OR WON'T. THANK YOU FOR GETTING THIS POSTED FOR BLANCA LOBO
Specialk220 chapter 24 . 8/25/2012
Wow. That was an incredible story. I feel like you captured Edward's thoughts and emotions perfectly-and I'm sure Stephenie Meyer would agree! I can't wait to read more of your work!
Knackard chapter 2 . 8/8/2012
I sort of hate Edward but I think you've done a smashing job of capturing his snideness in a way that is faithful to the books. And I simply adore Edward/Emmett hijinks! Love your prose. Pitch-perfect.
archana chapter 23 . 8/2/2012
only 1 word... SUPERB!
Kelly Cullen chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Let's face it - Edward is a far more intriguing character than Bella, and this EPOV is just so...delicious, and really helps explain some aspects to New Moon that were just not able to be expressed through Bella's POV. You are an amazing writer, and I can't wait to read EVERYTHING else that you've written. Thank you for this labor of love.
hollygirl757 chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
For me, New Moon is the best one of the saga to hear from Edward's point of view and blondie_AKA_robin did an amazing job showing his pain.

If anyone is interested I started posting the audio book version of Dark Side of the Moon on my blog. .com
Guest chapter 24 . 7/23/2012
If I could wish for one thing right now, it would be to publish this amazing piece of writing (even though I probably can't legally do that). AMAZING job!
calwen306 chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
I love Twilight series and I am not ashamed to admit that I read it more than once. But Dark Side of the Moon is exactly what I was missing when reading New Moon. I always wanted to know what happened to Edward while he was away so this story is exactly what I have been looking for.

It was trully fascinating to finally get to know Edwards thoughts considering his departure from Bella. The hunt for Victoria was a little bit boring but interaction with his family was great. I know, it is not written by Stephanie Meyer, but I still enjoyed all those new info about Cullens and the other vampires.
MaddieLovesDuke1 chapter 24 . 7/19/2012
Very good story. Had to get New Moon out a couple of times. I really enjoyed Edwards pov.
rachash chapter 2 . 7/18/2012
Emmett is a riot! You captured him perfectly! I wish I found this story sooner!
2,569 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »