Reviews for Dark Side of the Moon
calwen306 chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
I love Twilight series and I am not ashamed to admit that I read it more than once. But Dark Side of the Moon is exactly what I was missing when reading New Moon. I always wanted to know what happened to Edward while he was away so this story is exactly what I have been looking for.

It was trully fascinating to finally get to know Edwards thoughts considering his departure from Bella. The hunt for Victoria was a little bit boring but interaction with his family was great. I know, it is not written by Stephanie Meyer, but I still enjoyed all those new info about Cullens and the other vampires.
MaddieLovesDuke1 chapter 24 . 7/19/2012
Very good story. Had to get New Moon out a couple of times. I really enjoyed Edwards pov.
rachash chapter 2 . 7/18/2012
Emmett is a riot! You captured him perfectly! I wish I found this story sooner!
Lona W. Hall chapter 24 . 7/12/2012
Hi, just read your story, enjoyed it very much! It must be really hard to weave all that in with the original and get it to come out right. It was a great read and I enjoyed it a lot. Thanks for sharing!
LuckyMeRobPattzBoo chapter 24 . 7/4/2012
Beautiful story. I've always felt an attachment to New Moon both the story and especially the movie. The writing is wonderful and though my heart broke into a million pieces while reading, I loved every minute of it. I would have the thought the words came directly from SM. It is clear you did your research and put much thought into it. DSoTM is a seamless cannon. Bravo.
Thing in the fridge chapter 13 . 6/19/2012
I have loved every step of Dark Side of the Moon. In fact, I think the darkness of the plot suits Edward's POV better than Bella's.

I'm glad you chose to undertake this - I'm one of those readers who was yelling at Edward all the way through New Moon for being so stupid. But your interpretation of his side feels spot-on.

So why the review today, and why place it halfway through the chapters when I've read the whole thing?

Because I was listening to Jeff Buckley's "Grace" earlier and suddenly realised that the song "Lover You Should Have Come Over" has been dragged screaming from Edward's heart at this point in the story.

Here's the bit that stopped me in my tracks but please, go listen to Buckley doing it true justice.

"Lonely is the room, the bed is made, the open window lets the rain in

Burning in the corner is the only one who dreams he had you with him

My body turns and yearns for a sleep that will never come

It's never over, my kingdom for a kiss upon her shoulder

It's never over, all my riches for her smiles when I slept so soft against her

It's never over, all my blood for the sweetness of her laughter

It's never over, she's the tear that hangs inside my soul forever

Well maybe I'm just too young

To keep good love from going wrong

Oh... lover, you should've come over

'Cause it's not too late

Well I feel too young to hold on

And I'm much too old to break free and run

Too deaf, dumb, and blind to see the damage I've done

Sweet lover, you should've come over

Oh, love well i'm waiting for you

Lover, you should've come over

'Cause it's not too late"
abbyweyr chapter 24 . 6/17/2012
reviewed on R&T, but recently reread and such a wonderful work deserve another review. Interesting and still scary to see the time tracking Victoria. Love the reunion scene. Download the PDF also. Thanks for sharing. Best wishes with your original novels.
Fictionators chapter 24 . 5/13/2012
The Fictionators - has featured your story on our site for the week of 5/11/2012.

Thanks, we really appreciate your contribution to the fandom :)

Songster for The Fictionators
SupremeOverlordofAwesomeness chapter 2 . 5/5/2012
Wow! I've been looking for a good fanfic for Edwards POV in New Moon, and I've read about five by now. None are as good as yours, and I've only read the first chapter! You're writing is really entertaining too-Descriptive at just the right amount. I love how you added all those original scenes. I could only dream of becoming as good an author as you!
avidreaderone chapter 8 . 4/17/2012
Wow! You nailed it with Edward's POV! Thank you, Thank you! I also fell in love with the Edward character after reading Midnight Sun. I look forward to reading your other work.

Thanks for writing this.
Vampireroses chapter 5 . 4/5/2012
wow this is an amazing story it's fits S.M styles perfectly i luv it so far. this chapter is also 1 that made me cry edward's pain made me feel like it was my own and it does sound ridiculous that i started crying over this. i luv this book so much its amazing i can't even tell u enough the description and his agony in this book especially this chapter is amazing. ur amazing keep writing!
shellyduran chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
Thank you for such a fantastic story! I have been hoping to find a good EPOV NM since I became a Twilight fan a few months ago. This story is the best canon fanfic I've read. You've really done a great job capturing SM's characters as well as Edward's voice. I can't imagine a more perfect version of new moon from Edward's perspective.
nicole2dogs chapter 14 . 3/22/2012
"There are no words for it" to describe how wonderful this story is. I cried. more than once.
rizzyg2 chapter 24 . 1/29/2012
Beautiful story, I loved every minute of it!
lushlips1uk chapter 24 . 1/28/2012
One thing Edward left his phone in a trash can before going to the volturi. Or am I just mixing that up with new moon? Again this is really good.
2,572 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »