Reviews for Dark Side of the Moon
lushlips1uk chapter 10 . 1/26/2012
He doesn't need a shower lol. I only say that due to your note at the bottom. It would be good to know how long it has been since he left Bella. Again loving your work and looking forward to continuing reading it.
lushlips1uk chapter 9 . 1/26/2012
OOOh i am intrigued and interested, keep up the good work
lushlips1uk chapter 8 . 1/26/2012
That was brutal...
lushlips1uk chapter 7 . 1/26/2012
Omg Omg Omg, this is evil, I cant stop reading and it is way past my bed time lol
lushlips1uk chapter 6 . 1/26/2012
Oh wow, I never really thought much about Edward pre planning not to see his family. It was a very interesting insight and I thought that you done it brilliantly.
lushlips1uk chapter 5 . 1/26/2012
Jeez I cant stop reading this is really good, thanks for sharing your wonderful gift of writing
lushlips1uk chapter 4 . 1/26/2012
I love how you are managing to portray the emotions that I get from reading the books. Great work.
lushlips1uk chapter 3 . 1/26/2012
Um Wow! this is really great, looking forward to reading more.
lushlips1uk chapter 2 . 1/26/2012
Great job :-D
lushlips1uk chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
OOOh sounds really good can't wait.
GlenPoint chapter 24 . 1/22/2012
Are you sure your not Meyer in disguise? Seriously, this was written with nearly spot-on canon portrayals of the characters and in a similar style to Midnight Sun. Now, if only you could realize that Edwards a sadistic, self-centered, sociopath,Bella's masochistic Mary Sue, and the Cullens would be very scary and evil villains is they were in any other book, movie, or show than Twilight.
twlightPHD chapter 24 . 1/13/2012
Hey dear writer...your story has been my favorite since I found it last year...reading everything from Edwards' perspective was so refreshing yet painful..I was so addicted to this story that I used to read it almost everyday..It's the best new moon from Edwards' point of view. I just became a member of fanfic and today I stumble again on ur story (I had it saved in pdf) and thought I should review and tell u I much I appreciated it..wish you very best 2012
VivTheTwiHard chapter 21 . 12/28/2011
Hi Blondie,

I just wanted to drop a quick line. I'm active in the TwiFic Facebook communities and this story came highly recommended. As it should. Your cannon depiction of New Moon in EPOV was perfection. Oh how I would loved to have had this after I read the series. Or New Moon. But thank you. Thank you for putting all this down. It must have been a strenuous and painstaking process to live in Edwards mind. But we all love him, in spite of his OCD over thinking. This fic is considered a classic, and now I see why.

With the utmost admiration to a notable writer,

Viv
DKCullen chapter 16 . 12/11/2011
That chapter was amazing! The way you wove everything into the original chapter of new moon and made it flow perfectly. I really hope you' keep writing. You have a real talent.
Madam Kitty DeVil chapter 1 . 12/7/2011