Reviews for Princess of Light, Angel of Darkness
RogueMetamorph chapter 16 . 1/30/2012
What's up with this sizzeling popping noise that makes me hopeful. Unfortunatelly I can't think about that now because I'm crying so hard over Mikael's death. Darn you!

Oh, but one thing that you could change is that in some areas you sort of skim over stuff, and I just wanted to mention that.
RogueMetamorph chapter 17 . 1/30/2012
Oh my Goddess, I am depressed now. I don't even know if I want to read the next one ... Well... I do sort of want to find out what that pop/sizzeling soound was and what happens to them in the next one... Well, maybe just a peak.
RogueMetamorph chapter 14 . 1/30/2012
!

It's either from lack of sleep or how sad I am, but I am cryign right now! WHY COULDN'T HE HAVE FRICKIN' SAVED HER DAMMIT?
RogueMetamorph chapter 13 . 1/30/2012
I was wondering, if you were to make a cross out of your fingers at Dracula... would your fingers catch fire? That'd hurt!

Also, I like that now all of her memories are coming back, though having them be a bit more vague could have been better, and all... seriously? All of this murder if making me hungry- I mean... oh whatever.
RogueMetamorph chapter 12 . 1/30/2012
Aww, I was kinda hoping it'd be Mikael that was bitten. That'd befinitely cause some major issues.
RogueMetamorph chapter 11 . 1/30/2012
"Maybe I should've taken that opportunity to tell him about the mind connection I had with my father, how he was reading my thoughts and might be tracking our movements." Is this going to be like the last Star Wars movie with Luke? Cause to tell you the truth Luke kinda got annoying towards the end.

I want Van Helsing and Mikael to be okay again! I'm going to crying during this story aren't I?

"…and she'd wanted to kill Frankenstein…? Her aim sucked!" I loved that part.
RogueMetamorph chapter 10 . 1/30/2012
Ohhh! I like i again, the whole past history that Gabrael is only getting hints at. Hmm, them married, well at least that gets that out of the way

"Gabrael looked at her, then set his hat on her head. I stared at him; he never let anyone wear his hat. Not even me. Why did she get to wear it? God, I didn't like where this was going."

Me neither! What the shiznips! I love Van Helsing/Gabrael and Anna together but not when we have Mikael! Go away, Ana!
RogueMetamorph chapter 8 . 1/30/2012
"Nice to know that the townspeople were going to be difficult. Because, you know, that always makes everything so much easier."

I know right!

"She grabbed the townsman behind me and flew up into the air with him. I winced as she bit him and quickly drained him of his blood; now that had been totally and completely uncalled for."

I liked it though it's sorta getting a little cheesey, but I still like it and look forward to the next chapters.
RogueMetamorph chapter 7 . 1/30/2012
I don't know if this story is starting to get cheesey, or just starting to get really good. Who knows, but great job so far.
RogueMetamorph chapter 6 . 1/30/2012
I have to say that I don't like what you did with Mikael's and Anna's looks, though I'm sure to see confusion over it in the future. I still don't like it!

"I fully second that," "Van Helsing! I don't want to go to Transylvania!"
RogueMetamorph chapter 5 . 1/30/2012
And then we attacked each other.

YES! I love this story, I can tell even from how far you have written that you are a fantastic writer and I really don't look forward to continuing reading. You know why? BEcuase with the REALLY good authors, they always mess something up and make everthing drama filled and I'm worried about when that happened becauce I've seen this movie a lot of times (mainly because me and my friends LOVE Hugh Jackman and sappy love stories (I'm the only who can't stand romantic comedies so we get movies like The Matrix and Underworld)) and I don't see how two extremely sexy girls and Hugh Jackman is going to work.

Am I going to cry?
RogueMetamorph chapter 4 . 1/30/2012
"You're going to wash your hands of me, send me to Hell for a week, and send me off on another mission."

I love that one, I could have sworn it was in the movie, but nope, you made that one up all on your owm. Awesome.

"Evening."I smirked underneath my bandana; it was incredibly fun to hunt monsters with Van Helsing. He was so cocky and sure of himself. How could I ever be scared when he was being so damned funny?

I loved this one even more than the first. It's so true, how could you be afraid when someone was acting so cocky, not to mention with it's Van Helsing/Hugh Jackman?

I moved back into his chest so we had better leverage... Or something like that.

Oh my Goddess, I love this girl, I love this girl more than any character that I have ever read, watched, or written. She is so badass and awesome, and so far, he reputaion doesn't make her a god and her fighting make her look like a damsel in distress, right now she just seems like someone having fun kicking ass and not having to wait for a guy to catch her... well except when she was falling off the building... and Van Helsing did nessassarily NEED to catch her when they finally reached the roof, plus, I love that part.

The only negative thing I have to say is that I don't think they said "kickass, smartass, badass" back in... whenever it was. Just wanted to mention it.
RogueMetamorph chapter 3 . 1/30/2012
Yes! She's joined the Order. I also love that we got a look into Van Helsing's mind, I can't tell you how awesome that is. I also like your spelling of Gabrael, it's unique and it's similiar to Mikael's which works.

This. Is going to be. Awesome.
RogueMetamorph chapter 2 . 1/30/2012
Oh my Goddess. I love this part where she's all Demigod like and giving them info that (for some strange and annoying reason) they don't understand. Hmm, a dude that came to them, probably in the same way che did and was chanting those to names and fights with the order and also just so happenes to have no memory like Mikael. Hmmm, I have no idea who that could be at all. Did you hear the sarcasm in my writing?

"His name," she said, "is Van Helsing."

That line was so epic.
RogueMetamorph chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
Fabulous story, I have high hopes for it. I've only read one Van Helsing story that has satisfied my thirst for a Van Helsing/OC story, and it was still sort of sketchy and not exactly what I was looking for. I love this so far, especially since this is all of the icky intro stuff but it's short. Unless you want readers to skip a chapter, make it short, or hope that they are REALLY interested.

Great job. I'm all the way up in chapter 4 but i came back to review each chapter because I fell in love with it so deeply. I can't wait to reach where I was and keep reading and then finish the story before I pass out. After all, for me, right now it's 4:21. : ) Heehee, bad me.

I have nothing to say so far about critiquing* your story, your spelling and grammar is good and the story isn't cheesy in areas... yet.