Reviews for The Denial of George Weasley
emtyler01 chapter 1 . 1/7
This was absolutely wonderful and sad and amazing and depressing and awesome. Great job :)
shadowmarialove chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
If magic was real and I was a wizard, I would flipping curse ya, hex ya and kill ya with my stick...damm, this was awesome...just...amazing.
Kitkatrox chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
so sad but loved it
Blackgenius chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
So gutted...
I feel how I felt when Fred actually died, when I was really just a kid.
Just. So. Gutted.
MystiStar1 chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
NOPE SOBBING I CAN'T
nerdyninjaunicorn chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Oh my God, this was so sad. I want to curl into a ball and cry now. Poor George!
greekfreak101 chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
It made me cry! I always liked the Weasley twins!
Weaselle7 chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
That. That was heart-breaking, I was gasping for air when I read the ending. But, being honest, I like the fanfic, very well-written and I got the emotion message, everything is just so beautiful. Thank you for writing this.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
Thank you for tearing out my heart.
Angeee017 chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
One of the best fanfics I read
waiting4aweasley chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
That Was So Sad! Just absolutley heartbreaking... oh George... denial is a powerful thing but this is just.. wow. Beautiful writing and all but an absolutely awful topic- I cried.
YouBrilliantOne chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Ow. Ow, ow, ow! It's like I can't breathe, and my heart is pumping faster than normal. Seriously, no lie, you're amazing. I mean, sure, this is heartbreaking, and I'm starting to positively loathe Rowling for killing George's twin, but to hell with all that, you're still amazing.
lotus-bugxm9 chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
So sad ;_; why jk why? Omg out if all the Hp deaths Fred's was/still is the absolute worst fir me. Harry had a good idea when he said the world felt like it was coming to an end at seeing Fred die. So effing unfair! Why em'? poor George though ...the ending of the story was so sad...
chabitso.0 chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
oh wow, i remember the first time i read this, i didn't have an account then and i was fairly new to fanfiction (still trying to figure out how it works)

I'v finally found this story again, and i want to leave a proper review, so..

This, was so emotional. I felt the tears coming just from reading the summary, and then i got to the letters...oh god, those letters! The first one already had me bringing out the tissue box...you can imagine how it went from there.

thank you for writing this, it was really a bittersweet read, and i really enjoyed it.X]
Winter's Light chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
This was beautifully tragic. It just... I can't imagine how George must feel... Wonderfully written.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »