Reviews for The Denial of George Weasley
You made me tear up huhuhu this is soooo heartbreakong i cant let myself imagine how george would cope up without freeeed it's too painful huhuhu
ChocoChipKitty chapter 1 . 9/6/2015
Aw... man... I think I wanna cry... uuugghhh... I HATE J.K. ROWLING, every time I read a fic like this, I'm mad all over again... HOW DARE SHE FRIGGIN' KILL FRED LIKE THAT?! HOW DARE SHE?! ...yeaaahhh, never gonna get over that one. ;-;
Born in 20th Century chapter 1 . 8/10/2015
thanks for sharing this though it made me cry :'o)
Just Another Netflixer chapter 1 . 1/7/2015
This was absolutely wonderful and sad and amazing and depressing and awesome. Great job :)
shadowmarialove chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
If magic was real and I was a wizard, I would flipping curse ya, hex ya and kill ya with my stick...damm, this was awesome...just...amazing.
Kitkatrox chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
so sad but loved it
Blackgenius chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
So gutted...
I feel how I felt when Fred actually died, when I was really just a kid.
Just. So. Gutted.
MystiStar1 chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
NOPE SOBBING I CAN'T
nerdyninjaunicorn chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Oh my God, this was so sad. I want to curl into a ball and cry now. Poor George!
greekfreak101 chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
It made me cry! I always liked the Weasley twins!
Weaselle7 chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
That. That was heart-breaking, I was gasping for air when I read the ending. But, being honest, I like the fanfic, very well-written and I got the emotion message, everything is just so beautiful. Thank you for writing this.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
Thank you for tearing out my heart.
Angeee017 chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
One of the best fanfics I read
waiting4aweasley chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
That Was So Sad! Just absolutley heartbreaking... oh George... denial is a powerful thing but this is just.. wow. Beautiful writing and all but an absolutely awful topic- I cried.
YouBrilliantOne chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Ow. Ow, ow, ow! It's like I can't breathe, and my heart is pumping faster than normal. Seriously, no lie, you're amazing. I mean, sure, this is heartbreaking, and I'm starting to positively loathe Rowling for killing George's twin, but to hell with all that, you're still amazing.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »