Reviews for Wrong Place, Wrong Time
zephyrofnyx chapter 63 . 12/31/2014
i sure am late... i just finished the game recently... oh, and i like ureksa, too! and i also thought he's a girl with his hair... and i've been to your ureksa and sakuro "shrine". they're cool! and, uhmm, until now, i'm still wondering about the shampoo thingy... lol
nice story! really cool...
zira chapter 5 . 4/23/2014
By 'platonic' it means like admiration,right? its not love yet
Byvinca kanaya chapter 63 . 12/11/2012
Hey,I love this fanfic!oh,don't forget,I want you make the fanfic of Pratty marry varil. Ok?I will read it!;-)
congratulations for ureksa!I LOVE SUMMON NIGHT!oh!I LOVE VARIL!bye!
Classified chapter 63 . 11/23/2010
Well done with the story I lived it! If you could make a sequel now THAT would be awsome!
Aki no chiaki chapter 63 . 10/20/2009
This story is addictive!

I started reading this and found that I couldn't stop eventhough I need to study.

I love the way you develop this oc and her personality was so interesting. Her principles of life are actually not normal. But sound so right. I have just played this game recently. Nearly reached the end and because of this story, I, unconciously build a liking toward ureksa eventhough I didn't like it at first. (believe it or not, until it was mentioned that he is a brother, I thought he's a 'she')

sorry I talk too much. This is an excellent fic for me.

*hugs*
TheSeacat chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
I showed this to a friend who played Summon Night like, five days ago and she just finished it. She liked it and especially liked the Ureksa pairing. She thought it was cute and wished there were more pairings with Ureksa
TheSeacat chapter 63 . 8/7/2009
And this is my last review for this story (yeah, really.) I've already said this was a great read, but unlike some other stories i've read with romantic pairings, this one actually has a happy ending. Another thing I appreciate is that it didn't leave off with them dating and her still obsessing over Sakuro, so yeah, thanks for that.
TheSeacat chapter 61 . 8/7/2009
I liked the fact that she ended up with Ureksa and her name is finally mentioned. Sorry to spam you with reviews, by the way.

At first when I saw this story, I thought it was a Ureksa/Sakuro gay pairing (and I truly absolutely HATE gay pairings and the very concept of gay). I am glad I read the summary and gave this story a chance, though. Its both a continuation of Summon Night and an interesting read. I was kept wondering just who she would end up with if she ended up with anyone at all after all her negative talk.

Thanks for the read XD
TheSeacat chapter 51 . 8/7/2009
Its amazing how easily you make the reader hate Alora.

Despite all the grammar mistakes, this is an excellent read.
TheSeacat chapter 38 . 8/6/2009
Nice, Summon Night 2 reference.
TheSeacat chapter 13 . 8/6/2009
Hope she gets a pairing with Ureksa later, but i'm not too hopeful (just like her, lol)
TheSeacat chapter 6 . 7/28/2009
I like the little thing with Kenon there.
TheSeacat chapter 4 . 7/28/2009
Its pretty good, i think ill keep reading.
Ceres 82.1 chapter 40 . 3/19/2009
I always thought that her plan was absolutely going to backfire the second I read about it. It's obviously stupid. But, of course, I don't blame her..

I like where this story is going! Now, on to the next 20 chapters!
Ceres 82.1 chapter 3 . 3/18/2009
Hmm. This fic is going well! I look forward to reading the rest of the chapters.