Reviews for Wrong Place, Wrong Time
lordzigma chapter 61 . 8/4/2008
He estado leyendo tu historia desde que empezaste a publicarla, y la encontre genial. Si bien el final se noto algo brusco, el capitulo bonus lo arreglo. Felicitaciones.

NOTA: Me fije que algunos de tus fics son en español, y como mi ingles es malo, me dije "¿por qué no escribir en español?" :)
silverwind-39 chapter 61 . 8/3/2008
That was amazing again, it's ok that you can't write a sequel, this is worth it. Thanks!
silverwind-39 chapter 60 . 7/30/2008
yes, its very fun and I like your song at the end too, though I wish that you could add in a bit more detail on Mira and Ureksa relationship because the ending is so rush. If you decided to write another story for after the end of this one, I would sure to read it so please have a think on it ok? Thanks! (I'm wondering what it would be like if Ureksa really become a father, sure to have a laugh at his reaction.)
silverwind-39 chapter 59 . 7/28/2008
I love it, please update soon. I just wanted you to know that today I stay in front of the computer for the whole day reading all of the 58 chapter and I was cheering when you update so please update soon, tonight if possible, ok ok I'm joking but please update soon.
Mia Aulair chapter 28 . 6/28/2008
The story is coming along greatly. It's nice how you brought them all back to Wystern. I also like how the main characters crushes are slightly becoming less platonic.

The only thing that saddens me is that I will be away from the computer for a few weeks and unable to read the conclusion until then.
Mia Aulair chapter 27 . 6/26/2008
Hm...this is heading for many more than twenty chapters, is it not? Doesn't matter though, cause it's worth reading.

The way you put in the friendship between the narrator and Pratty was very good.

I can't wait to read the next chapter!
Mia Aulair chapter 25 . 6/25/2008
Eep! Sorry I haven't reviewed in awhile, schoolwork kept me busy...

Good chapter! It's a nice little plot twist and I can't wait to see what happens next!
Mia Aulair chapter 17 . 6/16/2008
Good story!

It's nice how you explain the events by bringing you're OC into the inner circle without making her a Craftlord.

All in all, I can't wait to see the next chapter!
Mia Aulair chapter 12 . 6/10/2008
Very nice, I like the plot development.

Update soon!
Mia Aulair chapter 8 . 6/6/2008
The money was for Rumari's wedding? Wow, the main character did get herself in pretty deep, but that just adds to the greatness of the story.

Really good chapters, and can't wait to see more!
Lemondrop chapter 6 . 6/3/2008
Another beautiful chapter! Seems like the main character is quite the humble one. :]
Mia Aulair chapter 5 . 6/2/2008
"I keep telling myself that. It will be fine as long as neither crush becomes real;" And enter Murphy's Law.

Very nice chapter, it shows how the relationships develop. I can't wait to see how the rest of the story unfolds, please update soon!
Mia Aulair chapter 4 . 5/31/2008
Thanks for the review!

Nice chapter, sorry I didn't review 3, it was difficult to find computer time, what with it being exam week and all.

A plot involving the sea monster and a SakuroxOCxUreksa love triangle, I like it.

I may have missed it, but have you said you're OC's name yet?

Anyway, awesome chap and I can't wait for 5!
Mia Aulair chapter 2 . 5/26/2008
First Review!

Awesome story, it's hard to find any new fics for the first swordcraft story game(a shame too!) I personally enjoyed how Varil automatically assumed she was going to the Gold Guild. Do I detect possible hints of OCxSakuro?

I personally can't wait to read the next chapter! So please, update soon!
29 | « Prev Page 1 2