Reviews for The Signpost
Larry Lee Moniz chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
At the beginning of the season 6 episode "Temporary Duty", Charles can actually be seen on top of a ladder with a hammer nailing up the Boston sign on top of the signpost... which is actually located directly outside the Swamp.
The 8063rd MASH swapped doctors (Hawkeye was already gone when Winchester was adding the sign).
Captain Roy Dupree (George Lindsley) was the 4077th Surgeon temporarily.
Also... The San Francisco sign was on the signpost when Trapper John was still around, long before BJ Hunnicutt.
There was never a Crabapple Cove sign on the signpost.
kazoo chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
Nice - there just aren't enough Charles fics around, so it's good to read a well-written one.

One teeny quibble - we see Charles add the Boston sign to the signpost, and he uses a hammer (and, if you watch carefully, you'll see he smashes himself on the wrist with it, and checks to see his watch is still in one piece!).

Other than that, thoroughly enjoyed it - thanks
Kerri chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
Greetings and salutations. It is extremely refresing to impart the tale of another charles fan, this much malined charactor deserves more pomp and ceremony than he receives. Your task has been well done, my humble thanks to you.
Meatball Surgeons chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
It's not often we see a Charles centered fic up here. :) You captured his homesickness so well in this story that I felt his pain, his sense of isolation from his home town.