Reviews for Turquoise
Sailor Pandabear chapter 4 . 1/5
cool
too-much-inspiration chapter 4 . 9/22/2014
Standing out can be very nerve-wracking and often embarrassing, but when even one other person shares what makes you stand out it becomes a strong bond, a commonality and something less to be feared or hidden and more to be strengthened. This story well illustrates the best of friendships, and one of the best possible responses to the embarrassment of a friend. As I find tends to be the case in most Enterprise stories, Trip fixes everything, not just the engines.
TI Lizard chapter 4 . 7/3/2008
Such awesome friends that Malcolm has. Lovely little story there, thanks for the entertainment.
Ladyhawke Legend chapter 4 . 6/19/2008
What a great ending to your comical story. It is always nice to see people doing nice things for each other. Great example of true friendship. Thanks for the fun read!
TripHoshi fan chapter 4 . 6/16/2008
I loved it.
volley chapter 4 . 6/14/2008
Very nice ending to your IFM story! It's just like Trip to find a way to make Malcolm feel ok about being turquoise, LOL! Thank you for joining AIF month, and for sharing this.
Begoogled chapter 4 . 6/14/2008
That was an absolutely brilliant ending! Getting a picture of Malcolm's embarassment, and then that surprise of his friends! Lovely. I like the camaraderie in this story, how everyone was involved, and helping Malcolm out. Thank you for writing this story!
Krayla Pipher chapter 4 . 6/13/2008
Great story! I enjoyed reading it. Especially that last chapter. It made me laugh, which is exactly what I needed right about now (not looking forward to taking the ACT). :) Thanks and keep up the great work!

- Krayla
Poohdog chapter 4 . 6/13/2008
Ah, the ending is so sweet. I like the sandcastle thing with Hoshi.
cordeliablack chapter 4 . 6/13/2008
Aw... Good story and especially liked the ending :)
T'Be chapter 4 . 6/13/2008
What good friends he's got!

Thanks for finishing this!
Ladyhawke Legend chapter 3 . 6/5/2008
I can't beileve that the blue covered Malcolm completely, poor guy! How embarassing for Mr. Prim and Proper. I hope that Phlox finds a way to help him and that his crewmates don't rib him too much. I can see Trip making a scene about it. And I liked Archer trying not laugh. It reminded me of when Trip was pregnant and the Captain had a hard time keeping a straight face about it. Good work!
mw chapter 3 . 6/4/2008
We've seen Malcolm frozen half to death, beaten up, shot, pinned to the hull, and now...tinted. And you know what? I LOVE IT! What better color for everyone's favorite "eternal pessimist" than blue, after all? Though I can't help wondering if some smart aleck (are ya listenin', Trip?) will choose "Willy Wonka And The Chocolate Factory" for movie night..."You're turning violet, Violet!"
Poohdog chapter 3 . 6/2/2008
Ah, poor smurf-like Malcolm.
Begoogled chapter 3 . 6/1/2008
Poor man, it can't get any worse now. This will probably spread through the ship's grapevine. Although, Hoshi and Trip did not really see him, so maybe they don't know. Will they come back to cheer him up? And will Phlox find an easy solution, or will Malcolm have to stay this way for a few days? Very interesting chapter!