Reviews for The Willow and the Werewolf
Georgaina chapter 17 . 12/7/2013
This is one of the best - if not THE - Marauder fanfics I've ever read! You've portrayed them so well, and Lily and Snape are also portrayed very realistically for that matter. To me, it looks like this story could be canon.

I really enjoyed reading it! :3
James018 chapter 17 . 10/20/2012
Great story. The ending was somewhat abrupt, but I guess it couldn't be avoided. Thanks for sharing.
Floating Leaves chapter 17 . 10/22/2011
After reading your LOTR fanfics, I noticed your Harry Potter ones, and the words "how James Potter became less of a toerag" stuck out. xD

That was beautifully written. Snape's obesessive love for Lily and his desperate need to be recognized was perfectly portrayed. I felt quite sorry for him.

I love the James/Sirius friendship; I have not read the Harry Potter books for some time (odd, since I used to read them once every week), but it seems that even Harry and Ron's friendship is not as close and utterly loyal as this. _ The foreshadowing with Peter was masterfully done, showing the miniscule seeds that planted suspicions of Sirius in Remus' mind. (Typing that, I just realized that three of the Marauders have an 's' at the end of their name...)

Lily was nicely done, though one feels very sad for Snape when she refuses to listen to his news about Remus. All that trouble for mostly nothing, except that Voldemort's interested in him now. Which is definitely not the better of the two rewards.
Silivren Tinu chapter 17 . 12/16/2008
Wah, another ending! *sniffles*

You know, I really wish we didn't know already what will happen to the characters afterwards. It would be so nice to just go on reading and see 'The Three Musketeers' defeat Voldemort. *sigh* If only they had trusted each other more and Peter a lot less!

Btw, Peter sowing doubt about Sirius' trustworthiness was was a great idea - it would certainly explain why Remus never doubted Sirius' guilt later on. If only Sirius knew that listening to him and doing what he tells him to do will be James' worst fault! I wish I could send them a message. ;-)

Well, I think you probably noticed that I loved this story. *g* It was so nice to find a story dealing with my favourite characters in the Potter-verse. I'm looking forward to everything you'll come up with next! :)
Dyng Rose chapter 17 . 12/14/2008
Good ending. and good forshadowing. Stupid Peter. And stupid James, too, in a way. Different than Peter though, since I don't hate James. This was very well done and interesting. Good job.
Someone aka Me chapter 17 . 12/14/2008
Hahah. I really love your portrayal of James. Great job!

(*_*)
awaylaughingonafastcamel chapter 17 . 12/14/2008
thanks for writing a brilliant story thats been keeping me very entertained! :)
cherrycool chapter 17 . 12/14/2008
Aw I'm so sad this is over! It was really, really good, I'll definitely be on the lookout for your next one!
Sydney in a Tree chapter 17 . 12/14/2008
cute!

love the ending! it's funny! D

great job!
Macabre-Melody chapter 17 . 12/14/2008
wow, i can't believe it's over either! you've kind of left us on a slight note of suspense there...woah, peter has a snakey side!
Katanagirl16 chapter 17 . 12/14/2008
This was kinda sad, because you (meaning I) know whats going to happen, great job though.
antlergirl chapter 17 . 12/14/2008
HA! That last part was so funny, but oddly depressing. It was so true of James's character, but it was hilarious all the same. This entire story has boosted some of my faith in fanfiction- Well done!
silverbirch chapter 17 . 12/14/2008
Its been an excellent story that I've thoroughly enjoyed reading. I think you've caught the characters so well and stripped away the frippary most people give them.

The ending was well judged and showed them moving into adulthood, as well as setting the scene for what happened.

Well done.
Mika Tenoh chapter 17 . 12/14/2008
Way cool story it's very intriguing i can't wait for the next chapter
Cwam chapter 17 . 12/14/2008
I thought that it was a very good ending, plenty of foreshadowing and very ominous (bit depressing with regards to the Secret Keeper thing). James' character at the end is very canon to the semi-description of him by Remus in Deathly Hallows "I think you're like James" with regards to the betrayal that lead to Mad-Eye Moody's death. A certain naivete and much too great of a willingness to trust his friends, kind of an anti-paranoia if you will.

I hope that you will continue with another story like perhaps; a lead-up to, during, and after the incident after the Marauders' DADA OWL.