Reviews for Forgotten Memories
JerinAnn6397 chapter 8 . 8/26/2011
Yes i AM CRYING! This is so unfair! Edward so should have bit her before killing Jacob Black! Edward can't die, HE JUST CAN'T! I am going to be crying my heart out the rest of the night. Great story, you aren't bad at fight scenes but i just wish you wouldn't have killed Edward. I guess i am just thankful that you didn't describe it!
JerinAnn6397 chapter 7 . 8/26/2011
OMG didn't expect that! Emmett why Emmett? Edward, you are so stupid for staying! UR going to get yourself KILLED! Okay i lost it; i'm talking to fictional characters. I need to lie down.
JerinAnn6397 chapter 6 . 8/26/2011
love it! keep on writing!
JerinAnn6397 chapter 5 . 8/26/2011
I always imagined that Edward might hit her on accident. I was going to write something about that a while ago. Oh well i will still write it because i liked that idea. I promise i had the idea before i read your story, and it won't be the same idea. I love this.

~EsmePlatt95~
JerinAnn6397 chapter 3 . 8/26/2011
OMG love it!
JerinAnn6397 chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
love it keep on writing
Holly-SA-Cullen chapter 8 . 8/23/2009
Didn't see that coming...wow
MALICIOUSteddy chapter 8 . 6/13/2009
love the ending! but I didn't cry cuz I don't like eddie-boy, OR bella, Or jacob xD
skye chapter 8 . 3/7/2009
OMG WHAT KIND OF AN ENDING IS THAT I FEEL LIKE GOING AND JUMPING OFF A CLIFF NOW

:'(
Rayroo chapter 8 . 6/17/2008
That was so sad, but really well wirten and very good!

now must leave...cry to much

-Roo cullen
TheCrunchie chapter 6 . 6/16/2008

I liked this chapter!

Poor Jasper! I always feel so sorry for him! He has to deal with everyone elses emotinal baggage and he never properly gets credit for it!

Edward flinched and Jacob smiled because Jacob was remembering how Bella was when Edward left.

A really dirty trick in my opinion.
swarosie chapter 6 . 6/15/2008
Very curious after reading this last chapter. Although I will always believe Edward and Bella belong together (forever), I do love Jake. I think you balance their characters pretty well, unlike some 'fics which slam a particular character. Keep writing! :)
thepinkpanthergirl chapter 4 . 6/8/2008
This is an awesome story! You really capture Bella and Edwards love and things like that that make the story so much like Stephanie Meyers writing. I love your style and always wanted to read Edwards POV! I haven't gotten to finish it yet but I definentally will soon! Keep writing this story is amazing.
TheCrunchie chapter 4 . 6/7/2008
Hey!

I really like this story and Id love to read the college story! It sounds really intresting!
Socialxxhazard chapter 3 . 6/5/2008
Hey!

This is a great story ] lol i wish that i had come up with it D

dude so like i really miss talking to you im never on aim anymore!

my mom took my laptop away! /

lol im going to get on i hope your on!