Reviews for In Darkness, Death
Guest chapter 6 . 11/9/2014
You should continue this!
Guest chapter 3 . 11/9/2014
Anime Princess chapter 6 . 12/18/2010
Good job...
FelipeMarcusThomas chapter 6 . 12/17/2010
Susan really should have known her sister better than that, that she wouldn't just tamely take no for an answer.
NoelleWynters chapter 5 . 12/1/2010
I just stumbled upon this story, and I must say I enjoyed it so far. The writing is brilliant, I love the bit of humour in it (where Susan is thinking about Caspian made me laugh out loud).

Can not wait to read more, I hope you continue with it.
FelipeMarcusThomas chapter 5 . 11/7/2010
I just found this story, and find it well written. By the way, I like your rules for flaming (as opposed to writing constructive criticism). At the moment, I cannot think of anything to add to them.

I could definitely understand Caspian, or at least a part of him, be suspicious about Peter perhaps wanting to take advantage of the current state of chaos in Narnia. But, I think Peter reassured him. The fact that Peter teased Caspian on the latter's mutual crush with Susan had to have helped.

I look forward to when you're able to update.
666-HyuugaNeji-999 chapter 5 . 11/1/2010
Yay, you updated!

Now write more! :)
Feathered Filly chapter 4 . 9/1/2010
I am so incredibly happy to see that you'll be updating this story now, at least based on your profile. I've been doing some cleaning out of my story/author alerts/favs since all lists were getting grossly out of control. I was contemplating removing this story since it had been nearly two years since an update, but thank goodness I decided to double check on it, because now I won't miss an update! This story was easily my favorite Narnia fic, no competition. You blend movie and book verses so perfectly together and keep all characters completely in character. Not to mention your use of description/imagery and emotion.

I'll be looking forward to an update and I am still very much interested and excited to read this story! :)
jink chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
It's a real shame this story is at a standstill. In general, the writing is consistent and it has one thing most fanfics don't have and that is an attempt at plot generation. I don't read a lot of fanfic because years ago I learned that most of it is written for exactly one scene and after that, the writer either loses wind and abandons it or worse, drags it on for chapter upon chapter of nothing.

It could use some editing but this story has some entertaining potential. I hope the author rethinks its direction and continues.
Chloe chapter 4 . 3/14/2010
i only just found found this story today (lol 2 years later) but I'm really really into it!

Please please please continue it! D:

TheGallifreyanAtheist chapter 4 . 3/6/2010
pleasse finish this story pretty please
Lady Iera chapter 4 . 8/28/2009
I absolutely love your story! Please, please, please update!
melwa elena chapter 4 . 3/24/2009
I like this story a lot and I'm very curious whether Susan and Lucy will be able to find out who did this and if Peter and Edmund can reorganise the country in time. Please update soon.
pyrollama chapter 4 . 1/9/2009
i really enjoyed ur story only u cant just leave us hanging like that! Plz update soon!
the fan of everything chapter 4 . 1/6/2009
UPDATE. must read more, need to read more. UPDATE