Reviews for Sheer
branWenNsstonesxX chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
ADL chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
If asked to use one word to describe this, it woud be poignant. The moment is clearly portrayed, and originially at that. Your style of writing is truly beautiful and artistic, to the point of inspiring sincere feeling in the reader (that would be me, I suppose ;]). It's a little short, but that does nothing to detract from the value of the piece. Most applaudable is the complete lack of grammar, usage, and mechanics errors (or so I think is my quite tired state). This was written quite a while ago, so I hope to look up other things by you to see if you've progressed-although it would mean very little if you haven't progressed due to the mastery level shown in this piece. Congratulations and keep writing!
GrayRainbows chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
I have reread this, many times, and it remains one of my favorite VCA fan fiction pieces. It is lyrical and beautiful and sad, capturing the subtle nuances of the moment that is the subject of this story.

Thank you for this.
muselover11 chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
Taht was so beautiful. Cathy and Chris really are my favorite VCA couple ever.
jane vain chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
deflowered beneathe endless paper blossoms... i think that is perhaps the most beautiful and tragic thing i've ever read.

very well done.