Reviews for Delusions of Grand
LuluCalliope chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Is this bittersweet? Yes, it is. Does it almost meet the emotional standards of the original American Tail movie? Yes, it does.

Wonderful job. Keep on writing! My only advice is to try to create longer stories. (Maybe you have; I'll keep my eye out for your writing.) I guess it bothers me that the saying "less is more" doesn't apply to you. Your fans want more of your writing.
W. Stock chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
Excellent chapter! Excellent story!
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
Hm...did you repost this? 'Cause I remember reading this...! *U*

Anyway, this is GORGEOUS! *U* *U* I have always loved this fic, ever since I read it for the first time a year ago or so. It is THE purest AT fic I have EVER read, and I LOVE IT! *U* Absolutely dead-on about both Fiev and Tony, and especially the relationship between them! *U* *U* ROCK ON! Please write at least one more fic like this! *U*
Mr-Herp-Derp chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
i liked it.
xdcfvghnjmkl chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
I used to love this movie. This fic makes me want to go watch it all over again, so I think I will.

I love how Fievel is still as rambunctious and hopeful as he was when he was younger. And I like how Tony takes a shot at trying to figure out what goes on in that strange little head of his, while offering advice at the same time.

This was a really cute little fic, wonderfully written.

SisterH
yensid365 chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
Aw! I love how Tony's so brotherly to Fievel! I could never shatter a child's innocence like Fievel's either. Good work! You did those characters some justice. :)